Listen To Some tunes while you search through builds
- Currently 151 Builds and guides linked in this compendium!
- Click on a Content creator for a drop down menu of there videos
- Builds that have been rated will have a LETTER in front of them.
10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10
Click Here To see Last Epoch's Creators!
Boardman21 has been creating guides since January 2nd of 2020. Click Below to check out some of his latest build guides!
Click here for all builds based on the Primalist class!
- This build is played as a Shaman! You will need to be a shaman on this one for the mastery bonus of negative mana cost. This build heavily revolves around having tons of move speed and summon tons of totems to do all of the killing for you. To keep your life full you leech a good portion of damage from avalanche as it trails behind you cleaning up anything left.
- This build is played as a Beastmaster! Once you can wear the helm at level 70 you can transform your wolves into squirrels and watch those furry little creatures do work! Before level 70 you can still play/Level it up with just the wolves.
- This build is played as a Druid! Transform into a powerful (NOW GOOD LOOKING) bear that can rampage around (Channeled Movement ability) and then Maul (Small leap attack with huge damage/area) and just clean up on mobs by proccing tons of other skills such as entangling roots, fury leap, and earthquake!
- This build is played as a Beastmaster! Using a polearm and serpent strike with a companion. Run around poison all of your worst foes. Poison has 110% increased duration and you have ton of poison chance and attack speed leading to some HUGE boost of poison damage thanks to so many stacks being applied and the damage boost it gets per stack.
- This build is played as a Shaman! Transform into a powerful spriggan and summon healing totems to heal you and protect and summon tons of vines to deal massive damage. Depending on cast speed get up to over 100 vines at 1 time and watch the health of any boss just melt!
- This build is played as a Shaman! Using Avalanche has a good DPS cast and forget spell, we can simply run through the content as avalanche destroys everything, only stopping to recast it about 1x every 8 seconds! We’ve also built into some freeze chance to help with freezing enemies and increasing your survivability!
- This build is played as a Beastmaster! Convert your maelstrom to necrotic and give your wolves tons of added damage that converts to cold for Ice Bite! Watch them chew down all of your enemies if a frenzy!
- This build is played as a Beastmaster! Summon 5 Powerful crows and then get into the fight yourself! The more hits you get in, the more damage your crows start doing! The crows can get upto 100% critical strikes and do some massive hits! Soon they do so much that you wont even be able to hit mobs until the crows buffs were off!
- This build is played as a Beastmaster! Summon a terrifying raptor and buff him with multiple skills while he kills everything all you have to do is run around and dodge everything. Can be a bit slower paced if you want to clear maps, but can also be a quick speed runner if you just cherry pick to the end and clean off the bosses.
This build is based around 6 lightning crows hitting for huge damage!
This build is based around 6 lightning crows healing you with ward to make you a tank!
This build still works and can use entangling roots now that its fixed!
This build is based around using Avalanche to fall behind you as you Speed Run Maps!
Click here for all builds based on the Acolyte class!
- This build is played as a Necromancer! Summon tons of minions and run around with them! Archers fire off flame arrows, mages with fire balls, a lit up fire golem with fire aura, and exploding fire zombies! Fire, Fire, FIRE!
- This build is played as a Necromancer! We spec summon skeleton and summon skeleton mages using only a few points to gives us 6 different types of skeleton minions. We then summon abomination only sacrificing skeleton minions so he will not decay health. He gets More damage and attack speed based on this number of different types of minions and just rampages around!
- This builds is based around Lich! Activate Death seal and fire out three hungering souls per second! You can also manually cast them at the same time! These souls can hit from 10-20k damage on crit hits against level 100 mobs without a single exalted item! To clear packs just let death wave do the brunt of the damage!
- This build is played as a Necromancer! Run Around firing off marrow shards and watch it destruct into a barrage of bone splinters where ever you target! Dealing Good damage and having decent AoE, with great survivability that can go up as you stack more and more health. This is a great way to play necromancer if your just not into minions!
- This build is played as a Necromancer! Summon yourself some death knights and warriors and have them take on the toughest challenges and just mow them down. Buff them with dread shade, rip blood, and harvest! Even get into the fight yourself with them!
- This build is played as a Necromancer! Ice Mages and Bowman with Ice Arrows with tons of added necrotic and elemental damage from passives and skill we can play ranged and let the minions clean up the mobs. There are two version of the build planner. 1 for defense like the game play, the 2nd with more uniques and different rings for more minion damage!
- This build is played as a Necromancer! While not considered a minion build it does autocast zombies 1x every 10 seconds, but most your damage and the main purpose of the build is to use Marrow shards. Targeting it in the direction of enemiews but close to you so it explodes into bone splinters doing huge AoE, critting, and piercing.
- This build is played as a Necromancer. As you flesh out the build in endgame you’ll have 10 skeletons and 5 mages along with the occasional Zombie. The skeletons and mages will be built completely around cold and even have a chance to freeze enemies. Everything does great damage and killing things quickly and efficiently will be the least of your worries! If your a Minion Fan this build is for you!
Click here for all builds based on the Mage class!
- This build is played as a Sorcerer! Teleport around using volcanic orb and static orb for some good old Fire and Ice synergies that allows you to use 2 different main DPS skills!
This build is played as a Spellblade! Go around hitting enemies with firebrand gaining stacks of firebrand all to be spend on shatter strike causing it to hit for HUGE damage! Very quick playstyle and can be a bit squishy if you don’t fully build into defense! Over all a fun way to play the spellblade class!
This build is played as a Sorcerer! Tired of fire meteor?! Well now you can play it as a lightning version and finally take really good advantage of that node “More non-fire damage”! Call down a meteor that hits as hard as it looks and takes out enemies in a huge area! Warning: Can be squishy!
This build is played as a Sorcerer! Static Orb is back! This time as a small orb generator that still does huge damage but has many more orbiting balls for a much cheaper cost! This allows for more spammage, more damage, and more mana left over to absorb up to 50% of damage taken!
- This build is played as a Sorcerer! Disintegrate everything you touch with two beams of lightning that deal a ton MORE damage based on your Spell critical strike chance! Also known as the Zap Zap Zap Poof Poof Poof build, this is one satisfying way to play a mage!
- This build is played as a Sorcerer! Playing with the skill static orb, you can turn it into many things, but making it orbit around you with tons of lightning balls is by far one the most pleasing! Its got pierce, explosions, and lightning tendrils! this bad ass sorcerer will carry you through the entire endgame!
- This build is played as a Sorcerer! Revolving around the skill glacier which does three hits in one. A small hit, middle hit, and large hit. We reverse it so the large hit is first with its huge AoE and High Freeze rate. We build into critical strike chance until we always crit. And the biggest interaction is getting mana back on glacier use with critical hits so we never have to stop (Except against single target)
- This build is played as a Sorcerer! Revolving around the “energy overflow” node in the focus skill tree, you deal lightning damage in an average area of affect around your character every 0.6ish seconds based on how much mana you have maximum and up to a 150% MORE modifier if your mana is full! Its a slow moving builds but is definitely a fun different way to play a mage!
Click here for all builds based on the Sentinel class!
- This build is played as a Void knight! Fill the screen with tons of purple as balls orbit you and void rifts explode, killing everything it touches! if that’s not enough you can smite your enemies to!
- This build is played as a Void Knight. Leveling it up is quite easy, start with warpath and transition into spell damage as soon as you gain access to devouring orb. There is a leveling guide attached. This build zooms through echoes especially the ones with long straight paths and devouring orbs will kill all the trash mobs as you zoom by. Tons of damage. Tons of AoE. Tons of FUN!
- This build is played as a Void Knight! Stacking tons of Flat melee void damage and using the unique darkstride to get lots of movment speed, you lunge around resetting your void cleave skill and then just go to town on all the mobs! With tons of leech and great defense this both a very power offense and defensive build!
- This build is played as a Paladin! Use javelin to create a trail of lightning and fire that deals dot damage and just disintegrates anything that touches it while it heals you! This build is an S tier boss killer, but is not really meant for the arena! You wont be disappointed watch9ing how fast your enemies can melt with this build!
This build is played as a Paladin! Run around Lunging at enemies proc’n smites, use judgement to smite even more and reduce your mana, and then just unless Smites on whats left standing with a chance to double cast! This build just rains down lightning damage on basically all nearby enemies, looks great, and deals a ton of damage!
This build is played as a Paladin! Run around Lunging at enemies proc’n smites, use javelin to summon a Banner which gives HUGE damage and armor bonus’s and then also will smite your enemies! Use Multistrike to push your armor and block effectiveness even higher while also using it to smite enemies based on how many stacks of Armament you have!
This builds is based around Void Knight! Run around with a wand + shield and 0 uniques and deal as good as damage as if you had on a 2 handed staff or were Duel wielding! Devouring orbs take care of the AoE while Smite hits single targets for massive damage! Super tanky and can easily push arena or corruption very high!
This builds is based around Void Knight! Run around with a unique 2 handed staff and just let devouring orb destroy everything in their path. For increased speed running use shield rush to plow forward at incredible speed and devouring orbs will kill everything as you go!
This build is played as a Paladin! Using several skills to proc smite: Lunge from distance as a movement skill, javelin as a banner spamming smite every 0.8 seconds, and hammer throw having a chance to proc smite on every hit it does, we aim to get as many hammers spiraling around as possible and getting our mana low so smite hits even harder!
- This build is played as a Paladin! Throw Javelins and Smite your enemies with holy lightning power! This build can hit really really hard and can easily complete endgame content. There are a few different ways to spec the lightning javelin depending on your preference of gameplay so be sure to try out a few different ways!
- This build is played as a Void Knight! A 100% Uptime Spin to Win version of void knight that has a chance to proc extra stationary warpaths to bump up your DPS. Very visually pleasing and easy to build and play! Hope you enjoy it!
This build is based around using warpath to apply bleeds and then consume them all at once with abyssal echoes!
This build is based around using Javelin as a DoT Build!
This build is based around using shield throw and staying ranged!
This build is based around shield rush and Void hit damage on the end of rushing!
Click here for all builds based on the Rogue class!
- This build is played as a Bladedancer! Revolving around the new fulgurite shard dagger that got added in patch 0.8.3. It gives a ton of ADDED lightning damage to two skills: Shuriken’s and lethal mirage. Shuriken’s is a skill that can also be cast by any shadows you have active, so this allows us to set up shuriken’s to pierce and hit the same target and then with the shadows this leads to 40+ hits on a single target every cast for just bonkers damage output!
- This build is played as a Bladedancer! Run around with fast movement and attack speed. Attack uber fast with Flurry applying bleeds and Gaining ward for Every hit and a chance on every crit to really build up your defense! Putting on some uniques if you have them like salt the woulds or valdyrs chalice will turn you into an A tier build No Problem!
Lizard_IRL has been creating build guides since June 27th 2020. Click Below to check out some of his latest build guides!
TURBO MULTISMITE VOID KNIGHT
TURBO VENGEANCE VOID KNIGHT
ERASING STRIKE VOID KNIGHT
CRIT HARVEST LICH
SHIELD THROW PALADIN
Rimed Gaming has been creating Last Epoch content since March 10th 2020. Click Below to check out some of his latest build guides!
Finally updated for 0.8.3 Here is the Acid Rain Marksman end game build guide to pair with the Poison Marksman Leveling guide . This build makes use of Hail of Arrows and Flurry to deal amazing damage! While we make use of dark Quiver, Smoke Bomb and Shift to buff our offense and defense
Here is my next Last Epoch 0.8.3 build guide! The Shadow Dance Blade Dancer Tank for the Rogue Class. This build is insanely fun! We have a massive 74K EHP with the help of Dancing Strikes, Shuriken’s, Shadow Cascade, Shift and Smoke Bomb to both buff our damage and our defenses. Most of our damage comes from Shadow Daggers which is procced by all of our abilities. Hitting bosses for 20k and hitting Orobyss for 124k. One of the best combo’s of damage and tank I have made yet!
Here is my next Last Epoch 0.8.3E build guide! Featuring the Tornado Wind Druid.
This build makes use of Tornado and Entangling Roots to deal catastrophic damage to our enemies. Support from Ice Thorns and Thorn Totems.
Here is my next Last Epoch 0.8.3 build guide! Featuring the Dark Cleric Void Knight Sentinel class.
This build makes use of Erasing Strike and Smite and Devouring Orb to farm corruption easily! With haste, Volatile Reversal, passives and gear we are able to get 133% movement speed to quickly go through echoes.
Taste For Blood | BEASTMASTER | Build Guide | 0.8.3D
Frozen Orb | SORCERER | Build Guide | 0.8.3C
Lightning Meteor | SORCERER | Build Guide | 0.8.3C
Warpath Javedin | PALADIN | Build Guide | 0.8.3
Void Cleave + Erasing Strike | VOID KNIGHT | Build Guide | 0.8.3
- Decimate Everything! Void Cleave + Erasing Strike Obliterator- Void Knight Sentinel Last Epoch 0.8.3 - YouTube
Mcfluffin has been creating guides since June 18th 2019! Click below to check out some of his latest guides!
Spell Warpath | PALADIN | Build Guide | 0.8.3E
The Blender Warpath | VOID KNIGHT | Build Guide | 0.8.3C
Puncture + Hail of Arrows | MARKSMAN | Build Guide | 0.8.2
Hammer Throw | PALADIN | Build Guide | 0.8.1
- "Thoradin" Paladin Build Guide - D2 Hammerdin Style With Lightning Strikes (Last Epoch 0.8.1G) - YouTube
Surge + Mana Strike | SPELLBLADE | Build Guide | 0.8.1
ActionRPG has been creating guides since March 20th 2020! Click below to check out some of his latest guides!
Fire Meteor | SORCERER | Build Guide | 0.8.3E
- Last Epoch Advanced Fire Sorcerer Build Guide! 0.8.3 Ready!! Meteor EVERYTHING!! Bring The Rain!! - YouTube
Minion Summoner Only | NECROMANCER | Build Guide | 0.8.3D
- Last Epoch Advanced ONLY Summons Necromancer Build Guide! 0.8.3 Ready! Be LAZY & Let Minions DESTROY - YouTube
Leapquake | SHAMAN | Build Guide | 0.8.3D
- Last Epoch Advanced Leaping Shaman Earthquake Build Guide! 0.8.3 Ready! Clear All Content! Very FUN - YouTube
Avalanche | SHAMAN | Build Guide | 0.8.3D
- Last Epoch Advanced Shaman Endless Run Avalancher Build Guide! 0.8.3 Ready! Speed Run Or Speed Leap! - YouTube
Channeled Flurry | MARKSMAN | Build Guide | 0.8.3D
- Last Epoch Advanced Channeling Rogue Marksman Build Guide! 0.8.3 Ready! Arrow Machine Gun! Clear All - YouTube
Sword and Board | PALADIN | Build Guide | 0.8.3D
- Last Epoch Advanced Unstoppable Paladin Guide! 0.8.3 Ready! LE TANK! Gimmick Free! Clear All Content - YouTube
Lightning Nova | SORCERER | Build Guide | 0.8.3D
- Last Epoch Advanced Lightning Sorcerer Guide!! 0.8.3 Ready!! Feel Like Raiden!! Can Do Everything!! - YouTube
Javelin Smite | PALADIN | Build Guide | 0.8.3C
- Last Epoch Advanced Javelin / Smite Build Guide!! 0.8.3 Ready!! My Single Target Obliterator!! ;) - YouTube
Shield Throw | PALADIN | Build Guide | 0.8.3C
- Last Epoch Advanced Shield Throw / Smiter Build Guide!! 0.8.3 Ready!! Paladins Got A Brand New Bag!! - YouTube
Fire Minions | NECROMANCER | Build Guide | 0.8.3C
- Last Epoch Advanced Fire Necromancer Build Guide!! 0.8.3 Ready!! Melt Freaking Everything!! - YouTube
Void Cleave + Erasing Strike | VOID KNIGHT | Build Guide | 0.8.3
- Last Epoch Advanced Void Knight Build Guide! 0.8.3 Ready! Void Cleave + Erasing Strike = 370k Damage - YouTube
Multishot | MARKSMAN | Build Guide | 0.8.2
- Last Epoch Channeling Multishot Rogue Marksman!! Advanced Build Guide!! 0.8.2 Ready!! Speeeeed!! - YouTube
Volatile Zombie | NECROMANCER | Build Guide | 0.8.2
- Last Epoch Advanced Volatile Zombie Necromancer Build Guide!! 0.8.2 Ready!! Clear All Content!! - YouTube
Trikster has been creating build guides since December 11th 2020. Click Below to check out some of his latest build guides!
Also known as Cold Hail of Arrows
Originally created by Tunk
S-Tier Marksman Build. All Endgame Content viable. High Arena & Corruption Pusher + Boss Killer. Tankiest Marksman Build. SSF Friendly. Very unique and mechanical playstyle.
Soft Core Solo Self Found Leveling Guides By Class
Primalist Leveling Guides (Beastmaster/Shaman/Druid)
This Video is a Leveling Guide to get you on your way as a Primalist mastery into the druid just to get a character to the end game as fast as possible for the next patch. It is possible to go from 1 to 75 in just 10 Hours if you have the uniques for your alt pre-farmed to speed things up! (DISCLAIMER - Unlikely to work once 0.8.4 Drops)
This leveling guide is based around using wolves and serpent strike!
Level 1 to 75 Primalist to Beastmaster
This leveling guide is based around using avalanche!
Level 1 to 75 Primalist to Shaman
This leveling guide is based around using werebear form without entangling roots!
Level 1 to 75 Primalist to Druid Werebear
This leveling guide is based around using werebear form with entangling roots! Slightly Outdated and the druid guide above is more updated!
Level 1 to 75 Primalist to Druid Werebear
Sentinel Leveling Guides
This Video is a Leveling Guide to get you on your way as a sentinel mastering into the void knight. This is one of the best leveling guides for playing as YOUR FIRST character as it requires nothing to get it going and beating the campaign and then pushing into the endgame.
This leveling guide is based on Void Warpath!
Level 1 to 75 Sentinel to Void Knight Leveling Guide 0.8.3C
Rogue Leveling Guides
This Video is a Leveling Guide to get you on your way as a Rogue that wants to master into the bladedancer. It is revolved around doing tons of poison damage and using Flurry to apply those poisons to enemies incredibly fast!
This Video is a Leveling Guide to get you on your way as a Rogue that wants to master into the marksman mastery and do tons of endgame damage with huge AoE! This build can start out slow so I definitely recommend using another character to farm both the unique bow required at level 70 and for gear to make the early levels go faster!
Acolyte Leveling Guides
This Video is a Leveling Guide to get you on your way as a Acolyte that wants to master as a Lich. Using lots of necrotic energy you will fire off death waves and hungering souls that can do both AoE (Death wave) and great single target damage (both Skills). Leech to hearts content with tons of damage that you do!
This Video is a Leveling Guide to get you on your way as a Acolyte that wants to master as a Necromancer and use tons of minions. You have fire archers and fire mages laying down waste with multiple projectiles, a fire golem to be the main tank, and lastly exploding fire zombies that literally explode and do huge damage while giving you ward to protect yourself!
Mage Leveling Guides (Sorcerer/Spellblade/Runemaster)
This leveling guide is based on using Glacier for hard hitting quick kills to level to 75 in no time!
Level 1 to 75 Glacier Mage to Sorcerer SSF Leveling Guide
This leveling guide is based on using fireball and meteor for a fiery blast!
Level 1 to 75 Fireball Mage to Sorcerer SSF Leveling Guide
This leveling guide is based on using lightning blast and lightning elemental nova!
Level 1 to 75 Mage to Sorcerer SSF Leveling Guide
This leveling guide is based on using spell lightning damage and melee mana strike!
Level 1 to 75 Mage to Spellblade SSF Leveling Guide
Click Here's For All The Guides!
CraftingHow to Craft
OP First SkillsMost OP First Skills To Use For Each Character (Needs Updated)
Last Epoch University By Mcfluffin
LESSON 1 THE BASICS
LESSON 2 SKILLS AND PASSIVES
LESSON 3 LOOT
LESSON 4 LOOT FILTER
LESSON 5 CRAFTING
LESSON 6 IN GAME AND 3RD PARTY
LESSON 7 DEFENSE PART 1
LESSON 8 DEFENSE PART 2
LESSON 9 OFFENSE PART 1
LESSON 10 OFFENSE PART 2
LESSON 11 THE MONOLITH OF FATE
Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the “Search-bot-channel” to find any build it is your looking! Example:
!search Tier A
!search void knight
Cujo has been creating guides since August 16th 2020. Click Below to check out some of his latest build guides!
THE ICE MAN SHATTERSTRIKE SPELLBLADE
MANIFEST ARMOR FORGE GUARD
BLOOD HARRY FORGE GUARD
FORGE GUARD MINION BUILD
POISON ROOT WALL SPRIGGAN SHAMAN
LAZY BEAR DRUID
PALADIN SHIELD THROW
Zaodon has been creating guides since April 29th 2021. Click Below to check out some of his latest build guides!
- https://forum.lastepoch.com/t/forge-guard-ignite-build-0-8-1i/36237 FORGE GUARD IGNITE BUILD
Chillbear has been creating guides since April 11th 2021. Click below to check out some of his latest guides!