10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10
Build Overview Summary/Rating/Interactions
- This build is played as a Beastmaster! Summon 5 Powerful crows and then get into the fight yourself! The more hits you get in, the more damage your crows start doing! The crows can get upto 100% critical strikes and do some massive hits! Soon they do so much that you wont even be able to hit mobs until the crows buffs were off!
- Hit enemies to buff your crows.
- Use tempest strike for mana so crows consume it for more damage.
- Defense - 8/10
- Offense - 9/10
- Empowered Bosses - 8/10
- Speed Running Echoes - 7/10
- Arena - 7.5/10
- Average - 7.9 (A Tier)
Lootfilter Attached Click Here (NEW)
Please let Me know if you find anything messed up
GREEN - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+)
BLUE - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+)
RED - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+)
YELLOW - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers)
ORANGE - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers)
Dark GREEN - IDOLS
PINK - Exalted/Set/Unique Items
WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non PRIMALIST Class Items ARE HIDDEN
Text File Download
5 crow Beastmaster 0.8.2I Updated.xml (109.1 KB)
Dammitt's Builder For 0.8.2I
Crow BeastmasterCrow Beastmaster Gear/Idols/Blessings
Most Important Stats
Defense For You (Most important to Least important
- Health/Capped Resistances
- Critical Strike Avoidance/Endurance
- Leech, Lots of leech/Healing Effectiveness
Offense (Most Important to Least important)
- Minion Spell Damage/ Minion Adaptive spell damage/ Minion Lightning Damage
- Minion Critical Strike Chance/ Minion Critical Strike Multiplier
- Mana Regeneration (Crows Use Your Mana For Damage)
Rating System Breakdown
Social Platform Links
Follow me on twitch and watch me live every Saturday night as we put together builds and test them!
Here’s Everything I’ve ever done in Last Epoch
Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!
- Initially posted August 19th 2021. Viable for 0.8.2I