Lizard IRL's Bow Mage S Tier Marksmans 0.8.3B

Video

This Build Tier Rating is:

10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10

Build Overview Summary/Rating/Interactions

Summary

• This build is played as a Marksman! Just Wreck enemies before they know what happened with this awesome ranged bow marksman build that uses cold spell based icicles to annihilate enemies from a far. This is a fast pace, wide aoe, Boss killing, echo speed runner!

Main Interactions

• Stacking a ton of dex to get a bunch of +1 cold damage added to our icicle procs thanks to mourningfrost boots and the reign of winter bow
  • Using flurry to proc multishot and having multishot capable to pierce and hit same target with all projectiles.

Rating

• Defense - 7/10
  • Offense - 9.5/10
  • Empowered Bosses - 8.5/10
  • Speed Running Echoes - 9.5/10
  • Arena - 9/10
  • Average - 8.7 (S Tier)

Lootfilter Attached Click Here

Please let Me know if you find anything messed up

GREEN - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+)

BLUE - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+)

RED - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+)

YELLOW - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers)

ORANGE - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers)

DARK GREEN - IDOLS

TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class

PINK - Exalted/Set/Unique Items

WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non ROGUE Class Items ARE HIDDEN
ONLY Tier 5 or Greater Class Specific Affixes For all Class are SHOWN

Pastebin Link

Bow Mage Marksman Lootfilter Pastebin Link

Text File Download

LizardIRL Bowmage 0.8.3B.xml (109.0 KB)

Dammitt's Builder For 0.8.3B

Bow Mage Marksman

Bow Mage Marksman Gear/Idols/Blessings

Most Important Stats

Defense For You (Most important to Least important

• Health/Capped Resistances
  • Critical Strike Avoidance/Endurance
  • Dodge/armor increase

Offense (Most Important to Least important)

• Dex stacking + Mourningfrost boots
  • Cold damage increase
  • Bow attack speed
  • Unique weapon Reign of winter Mandatory (Kill level 90 boss Age of winter timeline)

Rating System Breakdown

Build Rating System Breakdown Post

Passive Screen Shots
Rogue
Bladedancer
Marskman

Skill Screen Shots
Smoke bomb
Shift
Multishot
Flurry
Shurikens

Social Platform Links

Twitch

Follow me on twitch and watch me live every Saturday night as we put together builds and test them!

Youtube

Here’s Everything I’ve ever done in Last Epoch

Updates
  • Initially posted September 6th 2021. Viable for 0.8.3B

Looking For a different build? Here’s a Compendium with Tons!

150+ Builds and Guides in one place! Click Here

Discord

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

Have a good day Travelers!

7 Likes

I leveled using the cinder+detonating arrow marksman build until I got the bow then swapped to multi+flurry and it’s a huge QoL and DPS boost, I don’t know how much of it is just the bow vs the skill choices. I’m going to try swapping out the bow and supporting gear to see but the QoL from how flurry + multi works vs the double tap of detonating arrow seems way better at clear speed but maybe a bit worse on bossing. It’s also something where you really need mana regeneration as you don’t have a mana builder any longer.

All in all, I’m very happy with the build and somewhat curious on the optimal way to level up into the bow since it’s available later into the monolith progression.

Hi,
Can i play easily without bow?
Now im leveling with boots and its fine. Bow is very important?

You can play without the bow and do a physical build. With some added cold from boots. Until you get the bow

Okey. Thanks. What is BiS, some uniq?
What is the most important stat on gear on phys build?

yeah he has a builder link in the original post, that has basically bis items, the bow adds quite a bit with a ton of extra damage and the new triggered skill. The bow you’re looking for is the Reign of Winter bow but takes some time to get to it, I’d suggest to just level as flurry/multishot physical based build or any other marksman build really. You won’t want the boots until you have the bow but then you’ll want both.

Noob here. What’s the reason to take “Readier Arrows” if 5% proc chance doesn’t work with chanelled Flurry? Is there something else that works with that chance?

Thanks for the update!

As I played the original more I relied less on Det. Arrow and more on Flurry so I agree with you that using Flurry only is probably the way to go.
Also worth noting is that this build does not rely on mana regen and thus we can swap those prefixes for some offensive ones instead.

All in all I expect this to be the better variant going forward.
Well played Boardman21!

Hello, big noob here.

I wonder if there is any viable bleed bow build (puncture ?) ? Everything I find is outdated, and I really don’t have the knowledge to create a build on my own on LE.

Thanks !

OK, I fugured out why Readier Arrows is taken. It’s to increase mana cost of the skill, so “Ethereal Arrows” from passive tree boosts damage even further

You can try Hail of Arrows with new Sanguine Hoard and Sal the Wounds uniques - quiver is quite common, I haven’t got the gloves myself yet. Add some Puncture on top of that for more DPS and round it out with regulars like Shift, Smoke Bomb and Decoy. Can potentially be really nice for single target but clear will be slower.

Hi, I have a question regarding the skills placed on the bar, is it intended that you manually cast Shurikens sometimes instead of using shift to trigger it always? Would another skill such as acid flask for shred armor or dark quiver for the damage boost make sense in that slot instead?

Shuriken is on the bar when shift is on CD that you can still use it and its procs for defense.

Not really its for the pierce which does increase DPS, but not for mana cost

Hello there,

Maybe a dumb question but how do u keep ur mana full? I am only lvl 55 but when i put a point into fusillade and use flurry i run out of mana fast, Without fusillade i can use flurry non stop. I thought the video sayed the proc of multishot didnt use mana but it looks like it does to me. I looked into the lvl 100 build and cant find anything that doesnt make it so… AM i overlooking something or did they change something?

multishot proc definitely does not cost mana, i just checked it.
make sure you get sap willpower early.

Might be a bug then because it’s draining my mana as well. I’ve specced into and out of fusillade multiple times and there is without a doubt an increase in mana consumption.

@Robustius

After looking a bit closer, it isn’t that the proc of multishot is costing mana, its that the cost of channeling goes up by 15 mana when speccing in to fusillade. Personally i’ve just been focusing dmg so that the fights don’t last as long and thus don’t drain my mana. It might be the balancing factor of this build so its not extremely OP against single targets where you can just sit there and hold down flurry.

Thank u m8. It was driving me crazy. I totally overlooked that memo.

Increasing the damage output is the next step then.

Refresh link, no build on lastepochtools

It’s an issue with Dammitt’s site. He’s aware of it and is trying to fix it

understood thanks.