Acolyte
Lich

Skills

Spirit Plague
Aura of Decay
Death Seal
Reaper Form
Wandering Spirits

Looking For a different build? Here’s all my builds in One fancy spot!

All My Builds In One Fancy Place Click This
3 Likes

1.75 million damage and you only give the build an A…

What the hell kind of a demi-god build gets an S?

:scream:

One that gets 1.75 million on mobs instead of dummy lol

2 Likes

heh heh… touché

That is pretty low DPS.

3 Likes

I don’t know. Most of the mobs are pretty dumb. :grin:

As an aside, would you please slow down with the awesome looking builds. I’m trying to learn this game and you keep dangling shiny recipes of destruction to follow blindly.

I can’t keep my life when I activate aura of decay, I think I need more sheet of health or effectiveness, but I’m not sure.

Any idea, I leave you my Dammitt’s Builder Link

You havent taken the decritify node yet n Aura of decay so your poisoning yourself to death :confused:

thanks for the quick response, I was going crazy looking for the solution.

Question: With hungering souls, why not put 1 point into Infectious Dead to make damage poison? Seems fitting with the Aura of Decay?

I believe you mean wandering spirits. And yes you can but that only refers to their damage when actually traveling through an enemy shich is different than the poison darts

Yes, wandering spirits. My apologies. So the poison node is basically fruitless? I had an old Lich poison build so this is an easy transition for me in skills generally but was curious on this.

So basically cant use aura of decay at first cause kills self too fast. What to use with reaper form when lvling up? feels with wandering spirits dmg is pretty low.

I kept life drain on my bar while leveling and was able to pretty much stay in reaper form with aura active. I used life drain until I got death seal. It seemed pretty tanky.

oh cool ill give that a go! should i take off spirit plague lvling and put the aura on there to lvl it quickly?

Aura of Decay has a node that converts poison damage to armor shred (up right). It needs six points, if I remember well. When you have this node, you can use Aura of Decay without killing yourself. :wink:

ok thanks for the info. Shtrak!

Thank you very much for this build.
Do you have a Lootfilter for this?

Sorry to bug you so many times but I’ve never played Lich before and wondering how Death Seal work here? When do you activate it or just use it on cooldown?

I use it when it comes off cooldown. You cant autocast it or it auto cancels it the moemnt your cast it.

1 Like