Rogue
BladeDancer

Skills

Shurikens
Smoke Bomb
Shadow Cascade
Shift
Dancing Strikes

Looking For a different build? Here’s all my builds in One fancy spot!

All My Builds In One Fancy Place Click This

You forgot cons - Dancing Strikes & can’t use a Terror Mace…

i was waiting for your feedback. let me put those in. 1 sec

Never mind apparently ive reached a max amount of “Edits” so you gotta wait 7 hours…

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you have.

And it’s not 7 hours.

Nice to see dancing strikes get some love.

Cool tip: you can Shift in place if you hold the cursor toward the middle of your character. It’s pretty easy with Dancing Strike’s set up because you can judge where to place the mouse to shift in place where Dancing Strikes doesn’t dash with it’s attacks (0,0). It’s helpful with bosses so you can stay in place (or bosses where moving is bad) and do things like double Shadow Cascade in place or whatever you need to proc with Shift. Idk maybe you could add it to the guide for a tip for newbies.

When my timer is up i will add it

Damn… Told you that chest piece is gonna be useful… Oh well, I am gonna go farm that firey birdy now…

I came up with almost exactly the same build. Guess I don’t need to make a build guide now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am pretty new to this game, so i got a general question when looking at the build. I started it yesterday to try it out, and i still cant get my head around the question of when triggering a different skill, does this take our specced skill tree into account ?
So for this build, when we Shift, with the ‘Sleigh of Hands’ passive which throw shurikens at nearby enemies, does this throw shurikens based of our skilled shuriken skill ? That said, when i have skilled into ‘Blade Shield’, does it then still throw normal shurikens on Shift or does it cast them around me ? And if so, why would we skill into ‘Sleigh of Hands’ for 5 Shurikens when we get 5 (3 Base + 2 more from ‘Thin Shuriken’) from the Shuriken skill itself ?

it is using the skill tree but to a maxium. If you take the blades rotate around you in shuriken tree the ones proc’d by shift will do everything in the tree, but the maximum number of shurikens thrown is by how many points you put into it in shift.

Playing a similar Bladedancer and I really enjoy it.
Thank you for your build. Helps a lot optimising mine.

Hi, I am playing this build now. Currently level 37.

I am confused.com. WHat is the point of Frailty on hit. I see the skills & we are not doing poison damage, or are we.

Can any guru clarify? I am a bit green. I came from the other game, (quitted & deleted the game) the path of currency farming.

Frailty on hit is not the same than the “Frailty” node.
If I’m right, Frailty on hit reduces the damage the enemies’ do. So it’s one kind of a defensive feature.

Yep
Frailty: Frailty is represented as a percentage chance on hit. Frailty reduces damage dealt by 6%, stacks up to 3 times, and lasts 4 seconds.
Copied from:

1 Like

Got it, though certainly confusing.

Hi, I have been playing this build for a while. I am level 49 now.
I do damage from 2174 dps from shadow cascade, but only 510 dps from dancing strike (mouse over skill icon). Is this normal to barely contribute to the dps?

I am using dancing strike like a movement skill between shift rather than as damage dealer.

Am I doing something wrong?

Nope, dancing strikes is not a Massives DPS dealer it instead has alot of interactive nodes for buffing you and other skills as well as being a movement skill reducing incoming damage while match up with wings of argentis

Thnaks. By the way, I am sub to your youtube channel. Keep up the good work.

1 Like