The auto Bomber! Devouring Orb | Build Guide | 0.8.3E

Video

This Build Tier Rating is:

10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10

Build Overview Summary/Rating/Interactions

Summary

• This builds is based around Void Knight! Run around with a unique 2 handed staff and just let devouring orb destroy everything in their path. For increased speed running use shield rush to plow forward at incredible speed and devouring orbs will kill everything as you go!

Main Interactions

• Unique Staff give huge mana reduction cost to void spells
  • Tons of spell damage from VIT

Rating

• Defense - 9/10
  • Offense - 9/10
  • Empowered Bosses - 9/10
  • Speed Running Echoes - 9.5/10
  • Arena - 9/10
  • Average - 9.1 (S Tier)

Lootfilter Attached Click Here (DAMMITTS NEW AUTO FILTER)

LIGHT BLUE - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+)

GREEN - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+)

YELLOW - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+)

ORANGE - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers)

RED - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers)

TEAL GREEN - IDOLS

SHOWS - Exalted/Set/Unique Items
HIDES - Common/Magic/Rare That donā€™t match above Requirements

WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non SENTINEL Class Items ARE HIDDEN

Pastebin Link

VK Auto Bomber Lootfilter Pastebin Link

Dammitt's Builder For 0.8.3E

VK Auto Bomber

VK Auto Bomber Gear/Idols/Blessings

Most Important Stats

Defense For You (Most important to Least important

• Capped Resistances
  • Critical Strike Avoidance/Endurance 60%
  • Health/Armor

Offense (Most Important to Least important)

• Adaptive Spell Damage/ Vitality
  • Void Damage/Spell Damage
  • Spell Crit/Critical Multiplier

Rating System Breakdown

Build Rating System Breakdown Post

Passive Screen Shots
Sentinel
Paladin
Void Knight

Skill Screen Shots
Anomaly
Sigils of Hope
Abyssal Echoes
Devouring Orb
Shield Rush

Social Platform Links

Twitch

Follow me on twitch and watch me live every Saturday night as we put together builds and test them!

Youtube

Hereā€™s Everything Iā€™ve ever done in Last Epoch

Looking For a different build? Hereā€™s a Compendium with Tons!

150+ Builds and Guides in one place! Click Here

Discord

Hey travelers!

We Smashed 3,000 Members! Lets Get to 4,000!

Come hang out, ask questions, and if your looking for a build use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

Soon there will be a leaderboard for discord jeopardy asking all those questions you want answers to about Last epoch, make sure to be there when it launches and have your chance at being the months leader to earn prizes!

Have a good day Travelers!

2 Likes

Thanks for the guide! Iā€™m just starting the game now, and this would be my beloved first character! Always loved autobomber in POE and glad to find one here that would make my gameplay more fun and casual!

How do u go about leveling this build?

1 Like

Got a 1 to 75 void knight that can get you a few levels i wouldnt switch over to this until at least level 35+ish when you could us devouring orb and smite until devouring orbs becomes potent enough on its own.

thank u!!! will look into this after my current build.

Just keep in mind that without the Omnividence staff youā€™re going to have mana issues even with 14 mana per second regen.

1 Like

Man Iā€™ve played this game a LOT, but still no Ravenā€™s Writ or Omnividence. :frowning:

They are very rare drops. Chase items, almostā€¦

1 Like

Canā€™t ā€œchaseā€ them too well yet. The ā€œtarget farmingā€ nodes in Monoliths help in theory. I mean, not yet butā€¦ In theory xD

spent 5m gold last patch trying to gamble mirage staff for this damn thing and never got itā€¦gave up.

Thatā€™s how I felt/did, after that my necromancer found this staff by the way at an itty bitty ice spider. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

so which timeline should i farm to try get the staff? are staves caster weapons? so stolen lance timeline or are they melee so Reign of Dragons timeline?

Yes, staves are caster weapons, but it can drop from any mob/breakable/etc in any zone above its minimum level.

ok thank you, the grind continues :slight_smile:

A question on your sigils of hope talents:

ā€˜Sigils of Despairā€™ converts buff-stats to be good for void skills but says that they donā€™t grant health regeneration anymore. On the other side you skilled ā€˜Meditationā€™ which doubles the health regen granted by the sigils.

Why do you skill Meditation at all? Is the wording incorrect and it just doubles some effects provided by the sigils?

I have a feeling this is just a mistake and meditation is not neededā€¦ @boardman21 tends to make them occassionallyā€¦ he is afterall still so youngā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

If you donā€™t have the unique staff you can substitute Abyssal Echoes for Smite and use it to regen mana with the Time and Faith passive node in Sentinel tree. It does good damage and scales with the same stats youā€™re already pushing.

2 Likes

The ā€œMana Efficiency With Void Spellsā€ idols could be used as well.

A ā€œ-3 to Spell cost wandā€ (one or two handed) also helps.

Increasing mana regeneration is rarely a big mistake.

Rebuke ā†’ Battle Meditation works too.

You can use 1-3 points in DO to bring its mana cost down too.

I guess a t7 spelldamage staff will be better than omni anyway in terms of damage. ā€¦ omni just has huge Qol for speedfarming.

1 Like

Is it really worthwhile to max out the lvl 25 VK passive Renouncement even though this build doesnā€™t use Smite? It seems like the only benefit would be +5 vitality. That is better than spending the 5 points elsewhere?

Also, after getting Devouring Orb, it is better to go for Anomaly or Sigils of Hope next?