Synchronized Strike Final Form Updated and Still OP 0.8.1b

Video

Looking For a different build? Heres all my builds in One fancy spot!

All My Builds In One Fancy Place Click This

This Build is Tagged:

MELEE 

DUEL WIELDING 

Build Overview

Pros
  • Face Tank Anything with 50% Armor DR and 84% Dodge Chance
  • Massive Damage
  • Speedrunner
Cons
  • Synchronized strike 5 mana per shadow to auto cast cascade. Reduce it to 2. Please.

Dammitt’s Builder Link

WARNING: ALL NEW ITEMS/BLESSINGS/SKILLS MISSING :WARNING
Synchronized Strike Gear/Blessings/Idols In One Fancy Place
WARNING: ALL NEW ITEMS/BLESSINGS/SKILLS MISSING :WARNING
--------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE REFER TO VIDEO FOR GEAR UNTIL BUILD 
PLANNER IS UPDATED FOR MISSING GEAR

Updates

• Initially posted February 21st 2021. Viable for 0.8.1b

Passives

Rogue
BladeDancer

Skills

Synchronized Strike
Shadow Cascade
Shift
Shurikens
Smoke Bomb
6 Likes

It’s been a really long time since I last played. I downloaded a basic loot filter, but it doesn’t seem to highlight which rares are worth picking up to shatter their affixes. How do you know what rares to pick up to get good shards for crafting the kind of gear you show in the video?

Thanks, you’re awesome!

1 Like

Well… i mean. By playing :stuck_out_tongue:
I dont have a loot filter but you could set one up to highlight the affixes shown in the video, would take a bit to setup, but if its the build you really want would be worth it if you dont want to stop for every item.

1 Like

What’s the best way to level this? Thinking of giving it a go.

I have a leveling guide that levels up using cascade/syn strike

Where is said leveling guide?

1 Like

Late game with sync strike, is there any point in staying specced into any damage nodes, I feel like it becomes more of a utility and nothing dies from it anyway, nearly a difference of 96k crits anyways

Just wanted to make sure I’m not missing anything here

Sync strike is what makes all the shadows and im trying to remember the skill tree off the top my head but i believe shadows get more damage being made this way. As for the Crit multi and stuff in the tree can probly respec that

1 Like

Yup, they do 200% more damage through this, I plan on keeping the shadows but wasn’t sure if there was any reason to keep crit chance and multi in the tree, figured you were the resident sync/shadow expert

The other thing I’m not sure of is the area node “Growing Darkness - sync strike deals damage in a larger area”

This is the sync strike melee attack area and not the shadows jumping out area, right?

Yeah you probly dont need that either. I havent spent much time on SS lately, but is SC thats doing the damage so respec SS however you like

Last patch it was SS that you kept spamming so it was a slightly different story.

1 Like

Did anything change for this build or is it still completely viable for the current patch?

Good.to.go.

Anyone have a loot filter for this build?

2 Likes

Seconded, I’m looking for a loot filter for this build too.

1 Like

just respecced to this build as i was lagging too much with shadow daggers, manual cast cascade is ok, but doing it with Crushing Darkness feels awful :frowning:

planning on playing without Crhsuing and flow state, but not sure if it wouldn’t be better rerolling to another class a this point, those are a 60% multi

What are the last 3 blessings? They are not in the build planner, and I dont think youve shown blessings in the video

Welcome to the community!

The ones you want on the new one depend if you want to go offense or defense, I prefer to go with endurance and endurance threshold + 3rd is just whatever drop you prefer.

ok, thanks!

Hey all and Boardman21,

Well, I have been following your levelling guide which you posted earlier in this thread. This was before I found this updated final form video. I thought respec’ing really isn’t the thing to do? I mean, you lose a whole lot of xp when you respec. However, having said that is that the only way to go about doing this ‘Final Form’ build? Respec out of Flurry and into either Shuriken or Smoke Bomb?

At what level would you say it’s okay to spec into this build?

Thanks in advance.