Hunter's Bleed Manifest Armor | Build Guide | 0.8.4G

Video

This Build Tier Rating is:

Summary

• This build is played as a Paladin. Summon a mighty manifest armor that will destroy all targets with bleed. Throw your shield at him to make yourself tanky and for him to perform a sweep attack that can take out whole groups of enemies. This build does have quite a few rare affixes and will take time to get built towards min maxing.

Main Interactions

• Stacking Bleed effect and duration on chest and helm so manifest armor gets them with multiples times the effect. Stacking armor with shield throw. Healing yourself with banner from javelin.

How to Play this build

• To play this build all you need to do is run around with manifest armor out. He will take out all targets after just a few hits. Throw your shield at him to clear out packs of mobs. For high health rares and bosses, every few seconds use abyssal echoes to take away large chunks of life.

Rating

Rating

• Defense - 8/10
  • Offense - 9.5/10
  • Empowered Bosses - 9/10
  • Speed Running Echoes - 8/10
  • Arena - 8.5/10
  • Average - 8.6 (S Tier)

This Build Tier Rating is:

10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10

Dammitt's Build Planner / Loot Filter

Hunter's Bleed Manifest Armor Budget

Hunter's Bleed Manifest Armor Budget! Gear/Idols/Blessings

Hunter's Bleed Manifest Armor Luxury!

Hunter's Bleed Manifest Armor Luxury! Gear/Idols/Blessings

Hunter's Bleed Manifest Armor! Lootfilter Link:

Hunter’s Bleed Manifest Armor! Lootfilter Pastebin Link

All Uniques/Set/Exalted items Will SHOW

WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non ROGUE Class Items ARE HIDDEN

TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class (This is unselected by default, if you would like this to be active make sure to check the box!)

Light Blue - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 25)

Green - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 40)

Yellow - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+) (Uncheck around level 60 or when you have multiple affixes wanted on each piece of gear)

Orange - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Red - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Light Green - Idols

Most Important Stats

Defense For You (Most important to Least important

• Health / Vitality
  • Capped Resistances
  • Critical Strike Avoidance / Endurance
  • Healing effectiveness

Offense (Most Important to Least important)

• Bleed chance on weapon
  • Bleed Effect / Duration on chest / helm
  • Melee attack speed on gloves / weapon
  • Attunement

How to Level

Here’s a 1 to 75 leveling guide for Death Seal Lich:

Gear -> Unique's

This build could also use, but not limited to :eyes:

• Wing Guards ( Gloves )

Passive Screen Shots

Sentinel

Void Knight

Forge Guard

Paladin

Skill Screen Shots

Javelin

Shield Throw

Abyssal Echoes

Manifest Armor

Holy Aura

Social Platform Links

Twitch

Follow me on twitch and watch me live almost every day as we put together builds and test them!

Youtube

Here’s Everything I’ve ever done in Last Epoch

Discord

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

Looking For a different build? Here’s a Compendium with Tons!

150+ Builds / Guides / Leveling Guides in one place! Click Here

Want to search by specific skills / uniques / class / mastery? Check out Dammitt’s Build Compendium

Dammitts Build Compendium

Have a good day Travelers!

Another excellent build…

I have been messing around with a Paladin with Bleed but never thought of trying it with the Manifest Armour… I kept ending up with a virtually unkillable Pally but damage just wasnt there and thats no fun to play… Instead of replicating your build, I might steal the idea and see if a non MA version can work too…

I have Kryces Manifest Armour Forge Guard which is VERY similar but goes the Crit route and uses Apathy’s Maw / Prism etc… Min.Maxed it does over a million damage but nothing near your 5mill with Abyssal Echoes… Almost wonder if they might nerf Manifest Armour a little after seeing these two builds…

I would think that this build is much more accessible than the crit version and may be easier to farm for…

:+1:

This part im not sure about. the bleed effect and bleed duration prefixes on both chest and helm are very rare. So it will take time.

I really like the idea and for sure I will play around!

Some idea right of the bat for budget, time to get the right affix: unique doublet of onus tul can really help on chest at least.
Also to test but for the glove maybe salt the wound???

I checked into that idea and not sure it’s worth it. Ways to get crit multiplier on your minion are:

• Sulorons step
  • turquoise rings
  • hollow finger
  • death rattle
  • your weapon
  • myrmidon helmet

In all cases there is a big opportunity cost.

Suloron’s step would not apply since it is a melee specific crit multi.

However, if I were to do salt the wound, I would drop melee attack speed scaling entirely. Correct me if I’m wrong but melee attack speed scales off base attack rate. The MA has such a slow attack that I would much rather scale its attack through player throwing speed rather than its own melee attack speed. So you could do turquoise rings with throwing speed/minion damage prefixes.

Also, we don’t actl know if the statline that converts the crit multi to bleed eff is affected by the gloves eff node MA. Even if it doesn’t, keep in mind that salt the wound has a decent chunk of crit multi and % increased DoT on it.

So, I tested a bardiche with wing guards vs salt the wound with two katanas with attack speed and multiplier on the training dummy. In both cases I had 300% gloves effect and a turquoise ring with throwing attack speed (I think both versions benefit from it).

The first one seemed much stronger. I assume that the bleed effect from salt the wound does not really work, because it would be really strong if the 300% bonus kicks in.

hi there, thanks for testing it!

Yes I down to the same conclusion of both of you, it’s not worth it. only things that suprising me is with this heavy bleed damage build (coming form minion) I dont see a big diffrence between 2H and 1h and shield, at least less than the crit version. But maybe it’s because my paly is lower level than my FG, I need to test it at higher level with better gear to see the diffrence potentially.

I tested it again and I get almost the same numbers with the katanas with or without salt the wound.

It’s really hard to say though. In c100 everything dies immediately, the dummy pops out so many numbers so fast it’s hard to see anything and the skill dps disso not calculate anything for ma.

yes exactly we need a proper testing dumy setup, with a dps for a given time, ie 30 sec, and cherry on the pie will be a breakdown od total damage per skill used

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.