- This build is played as a Paladin. Summon a mighty manifest armor that will destroy all targets with bleed. Throw your shield at him to make yourself tanky and for him to perform a sweep attack that can take out whole groups of enemies. This build does have quite a few rare affixes and will take time to get built towards min maxing.
- Stacking Bleed effect and duration on chest and helm so manifest armor gets them with multiples times the effect. Stacking armor with shield throw. Healing yourself with banner from javelin.
How to Play this build
- To play this build all you need to do is run around with manifest armor out. He will take out all targets after just a few hits. Throw your shield at him to clear out packs of mobs. For high health rares and bosses, every few seconds use abyssal echoes to take away large chunks of life.
- Defense - 8/10
- Offense - 9.5/10
- Empowered Bosses - 9/10
- Speed Running Echoes - 8/10
- Arena - 8.5/10
- Average - 8.6 (S Tier)
10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10
Dammitt's Build Planner / Loot Filter
Hunter's Bleed Manifest Armor BudgetHunter's Bleed Manifest Armor Budget! Gear/Idols/Blessings
Hunter's Bleed Manifest Armor Luxury!Hunter's Bleed Manifest Armor Luxury! Gear/Idols/Blessings
Hunter's Bleed Manifest Armor! Lootfilter Link:
All Uniques/Set/Exalted items Will SHOW
WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non ROGUE Class Items ARE HIDDEN
TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class (This is unselected by default, if you would like this to be active make sure to check the box!)
Light Blue - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 25)
Green - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 40)
Yellow - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+) (Uncheck around level 60 or when you have multiple affixes wanted on each piece of gear)
Orange - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)
Red - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)
Light Green - Idols
Most Important Stats
Defense For You (Most important to Least important
- Health / Vitality
- Capped Resistances
- Critical Strike Avoidance / Endurance
- Healing effectiveness
Offense (Most Important to Least important)
- Bleed chance on weapon
- Bleed Effect / Duration on chest / helm
- Melee attack speed on gloves / weapon
How to Level
Here’s a 1 to 75 leveling guide for Death Seal Lich:
Social Platform Links
Follow me on twitch and watch me live almost every day as we put together builds and test them!
Here’s Everything I’ve ever done in Last Epoch
Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!