Hey! New user here, ended up deciding to follow a guide for my first character and this one (well the previous version) looked really interesting. It has been going quite well so far, was very happy to find exsanguinous leveling through the story.
That being said, watching the previous video and this one, it would help me a great deal if you would explain why you make some talent choices over others.
- (Rip Blood) You choose one point in blood splatter, but you already have 100% chance from eviscerate.
- (passive) Blades of Forlorn (top of necro tree) better than frenzy?
- (passive) Extra point in Tyrant. Better than moving that point to Aegisfall? Does over 100% chance on aegisfall proc the armor reduction twice?
- (skeleton mages) Is Death Blossom bad? Worse than 5% aspd?
- (Harvest) Is Skullshards that much better than higher crit / movespeed from Learned Weakness / Steal Youth
Sorry for the barrage of questions. This stuff is probably super obvious to you, but as someone who just started I’m confused by a bunch of stuff.