Damned Necrotic Melee Minions Build 0.8.3B

Video

This Build Tier Rating is:

10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10

Build Overview Summary/Rating/Interactions

Summary

• This build is played as a Necromancer! Summon yourself some death knights and warriors and have them take on the toughest challenges and just mow them down. Buff them with dread shade, rip blood, and harvest! Even get into the fight yourself with them!

Main Interactions

• Getting Minions to 100% Critical Strike Chance
  • Stacking tons of health to generate tons of ward!

Rating

• Defense - 9/10
  • Offense - 8.5/10
  • Empowered Bosses - 8/10
  • Speed Running Echoes - 7/10
  • Arena - 8/10
  • Average - 8.1 (A Tier)

Lootfilter Attached Click Here (NEW)

Please let Me know if you find anything messed up

GREEN - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+)

BLUE - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+)

RED - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+)

YELLOW - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers)

ORANGE - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers)

DARK GREEN - IDOLS

TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class

PINK - Exalted/Set/Unique Items

WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non NECROMANCER Class Items ARE HIDDEN

Pastebin Link (Fixed)

Necromancer Melee Minion

Text File Download

Necromancer Melee Minions 0.8.2I.xml (139.2 KB)

Dammitt's Builder For 0.8.3B

Necrotic Melee Minion Necromancer

Necrotic Melee Minion Necromancer Gear/Idols/Blessings

Most Important Stats

Defense For You (Most important to Least important

• Health/Capped Resistances
  • Critical Strike Avoidance
  • Minion Health/ Minion health regen/ Minion Leech

Offense (Most Important to Least important)

• Minion Damage/ Added minion damage from passives/uniques
  • Minion Crit chance/ Minion crit multiplier
  • INT

Rating System Breakdown

Build Rating System Breakdown Post

Passive Screen Shots
Acolyte
Lich
Necromancer

Skill Screen Shots
Harvest
Dread Shade
Rip Blood
Summon Skeleton Mage
Summon Skeleton

Social Platform Links

Twitch

Follow me on twitch and watch me live every Saturday night as we put together builds and test them!

Youtube

Hereā€™s Everything Iā€™ve ever done in Last Epoch

Discord

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

Updates
  • Initially posted September 4th 2021. Viable for 0.8.3B

Looking For a different build? Hereā€™s a Compendium with Tons!

150+ Builds and Guides in one place! Click Here

Have a good day Travelers!

Either Iā€™m extremely unlucky or the loot filter is messed up, not seeing anything drop other than the occasional unique/set/exalted item.

The filter does not work for me either.

With PASTEBIN download and add xml file extension, the filter works there

Maybe Iā€™m missing something, but is there anything converting the damage from Summon Skeletons to Necrotic? It feels like having them on physical damage makes the scaling weird.

No, you cannot give them the necrotic tag, however between passives + dread shade we are giving them 32 flat necrotic damage. The Mages ā†’ Death knights do get the necrotic tag. The warriors are definitely more ā€œphysicalā€ though

Ok, I was theorycrafting a similar build and was running into that as a bit of a hang up, wasnā€™t sure if there was a straight conversion or just the flat. Thanks for the quick answer

What curse does this apply for the Harvest double damage? I donā€™t see any - or does it not care about Harvestā€™s actual damage?

We do not care about harvest damage, we just want hits with it to

1. Proc Rip blood
  2. Get skull stacks so minions get 300% More damage with a hit everytime you do
  3. Crit with it 1x every 4 seconds to give minions 250% increased crit chance
  4. Make the minions hit the target we hit with harvest without having to push ā€œAā€

What would you look for in stats on a weapon? (If you didnt have the unique you show)

Minion damage/Minion physical damage/minion melee damage, or the new 1h axe that give 100% + minion necrotic damage (sorry not sure the name off the top)

Is the Loot Filter really correct? I am barely finding anything while leveling. Especially Boots, Amulet, Weapon seem to never show up. For example even this stuff for necro is hidden: https://i.imgur.com/EgXQPtV.png

Let me double check it. that should be appearing.

Try this filter

Necromancer Melee Minion

Will try, thanks!

edit: Starting to find weapons again!

I think Iā€™m just dense, but how does Harvest proc Rip Blood? Help?

The mainhand unique!

I think Iā€™m just dense, but how does Harvest proc Rip Blood? Help?

The eulogy of blood unique procs rip bloods when YOU use a MELEE attack, in this case harvest. It has a cooldown of 3 or 5 seconds or something like that

1 Like

Quick question about the gear to make sure I am properly understanding how LE works.

The Eulogy of Blood main hand weapon says in the item database that it drops from Formosus and has a level 83 requirement. Given that formosus is the boss of a level 70 timeline (obviously, not empowered) does that it mean that this particular unique is unavailable until I unlock level 100 echoes?

My understanding is that ā€œitem levelā€ of drops is limited to being equal to or less than the enemy level of the zone, is that correct? Of course, itā€™s entirely possible that I having a completely skewed understanding of the whole loot system.