Sciurine Rage Squirrels Beastmaster! | Build Guide | 0.8.4C

Video

This Build Tier Rating is:

Summary

• This build is played as a Beastmaster! Once you can wear the helm at level 70 you can transform your wolves into squirrels and watch those furry little creatures do work! Before level 70 you can still play/Level it up with just the wolves.

Main Interactions

• Stacking as much flat damage as possible for the squirrels and have it converted to cold damage with ice bit. Stacking that with the crit and cold damage boost of warcry for allies and armor shred to really get the damage stacking along with all the aspects of the beastmaster.

How to Play this build

• To play this build all you need to do is run around and let your pets kill everything for you while occasionally buffing the with warcry/howl/frenzy totem or an occasional Fury leap (For the damage increase)

Rating

Rating

• Defense - 7.5/10
  • Offense - 9/10
  • Empowered Bosses - 8.5/10
  • Speed Running Echoes - 8.5/10
  • Arena - 8/10
  • Average - 8.3 (A Tier)

This Build Tier Rating is:

10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10

Dammitt's Build Planner / Loot Filter

Sciurine Rage Squirrels Beastmaster!

Sciurine Rage Squirrels Beastmaster! Gear/Idols/Blessings

Sciurine Rage Squirrels Beastmaster! Lootfilter Link:

Sciurine Rage Squirrels Beastmaster! Lootfilter Pastebin Link

All Uniques/Set/Exalted items Will SHOW

WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non PRIMALIST Class Items ARE HIDDEN

TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class (This is unselected by default, if you would like this to be active make sure to check the box!)

Light Blue - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 25)

Green - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 40)

Yellow - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+) (Uncheck around level 60 or when you have multiple affixes wanted on each piece of gear)

Orange - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Red - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Light Green - Idols

Most Important Stats

Defense For You (Most important to Least important

• Health / Vitality
  • Capped Resistances
  • Critical Strike Avoidance
  • Minion Health Regen / Minion Health / Minion Dodge

Offense (Most Important to Least important)

• Flat Physical Damage or any Flat for Minions
  • Minion Damage
  • Attack Speed/Minion Attack Speed

How to Level (NEW)

As the druid class just got reworked, no leveling guide yet, but will have one soon :slight_smile: You can level this one up just by using the wolves and swipe from level 1 to 70 when you can wear the helm

Gear -> Unique's

This build could also use, but not limited to :eyes:

• The Claw (Amulet)
  • Herald of the Scurry (Helmet)
  • Hakar’s Phoenix (Axe)
  • Arek’s Bones (Mace)
  • Ravens Rise (Gloves)
  • The Fang (Amulet)

Passive Screen Shots

Primalist

Beastmaster

Skill Screen Shots

Fury Leap

Swipe

Summon Frenzy Totem

Warcry

Summon Wolf

Social Platform Links

Twitch

Follow me on twitch and watch me live almost every day as we put together builds and test them!

Youtube

Here’s Everything I’ve ever done in Last Epoch

Discord

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

Looking For a different build? Here’s a Compendium with Tons!

150+ Builds / Guides / Leveling Guides in one place! Click Here

Want to search by specific skills / uniques / class / mastery? Check out Dammitt’s Build Compendium

Dammitts Build Compendium

Have a good day Travelers!

Since you’ve already got 3 points in Tundra Stalkers, have you considered putting 1 point in Stormborn to give the Wolves/Squirrels the spell tag which would then grant them +2 levels (for a net +1) with Raven’s Rise in addition to a metric ####ton of movement speed? It would make you less tanky, but given you’re using exalted & legendary items anyway…

Great build, love the play style, but i have issue in the Temporal Sanctum Dungeon. But i die all the time. It’s it me or is it simple the build itself with the boss in the Temporal Sanctum Dungeon.

IMO the helmet base should be changed to a Darkwolf Pelt.
Would make more sense as a minion based unique.

2 Likes

The AI on those squirrels are not the same as the normal minions, which means the coding is there just not applied

you can clearly see them rushing ahead to attack and not following the primalists steps, this is how melee minions are supposed to behave

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.