Lich Hungering Souls Build 0.8.3E

Video

This Build Tier Rating is:

10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10

Build Overview Summary/Rating/Interactions

Summary

• This builds is based around Lich! Activate Death seal and fire out three hungering souls per second! You can also manually cast them at the same time! These souls can hit from 10-20k damage on crit hits against level 100 mobs without a single exalted item! To clear packs just let death wave do the brunt of the damage!

Main Interactions

• Using Death seal to proc 3 hungering souls per second
  • Using AoD to heal yourself every second

Rating

• Defense - 8.5/10
  • Offense - 9/10
  • Empowered Bosses - 7.5/10
  • Speed Running Echoes - 8/10
  • Arena - 7/10
  • Average - 8 (A Tier)

Lootfilter Attached Click Here (DAMMITTS NEW AUTO FILTER)

LIGHT BLUE - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+)

GREEN - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+)

YELLOW - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+)

ORANGE - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers)

RED - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers)

TEAL GREEN - IDOLS

SHOWS - Exalted/Set/Unique Items
HIDES - Common/Magic/Rare That don’t match above Requirements

WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non ACOLYTE Class Items ARE HIDDEN

Pastebin Link

Hungering Souls LICH Lootfilter Pastebin Link

Dammitt's Builder For 0.8.3E

Hungering Souls LICH

Hungering Souls LICH Gear/Idols/Blessings

Most Important Stats

Defense For You (Most important to Least important

• Capped Resistances/armor
  • Healing Effectiveness (AoD Will heal you for more)
  • Critical Strike Avoidance/Endurance 60%
  • Health

Offense (Most Important to Least important)

• Adaptive Spell Damage
  • Necrotic damage/ Spell Damage / Necrotic Penetration
  • Spell Crit/Critical Multiplier
  • INT

Rating System Breakdown

Build Rating System Breakdown Post

Passive Screen Shots
Acolyte
Lich

Skill Screen Shots
Reaper Form
Aura of Decay
Summon Skeleton
Death seal
Hungering Souls

Social Platform Links

Twitch

Follow me on twitch and watch me live every Saturday night as we put together builds and test them!

Youtube

Here’s Everything I’ve ever done in Last Epoch

Looking For a different build? Here’s a Compendium with Tons!

150+ Builds and Guides in one place! Click Here

Discord

Hey travelers!

We Smashed 3,000 Members! Lets Get to 4,000!

Come hang out, ask questions, and if your looking for a build use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

Soon there will be a leaderboard for discord jeopardy asking all those questions you want answers to about Last epoch, make sure to be there when it launches and have your chance at being the months leader to earn prizes!

Have a good day Travelers!

Thanks for the guide!

Does Inoculation have any effect after we take Decrepify? Or is it just taken if you can’t find good poison resist gear?

I believe its 20% less poison damage takem globally

I’m not entirely sure but I assume that in the “Summon Skeleton” tree the point in “Aegis of Death” is supposed to be in “Shambling Steel”.
The “Aegis of Death” node does not really benefit us too much as we always want exactly three skeletons at all times due to the “Hungering Soul” tree “Unholy Trinity” node. So we’re recasting it upon one skeleton’s death anyways.
On the other hand, the “Shambling Steel” node does kinda benefit us by having only warriors which are generally more tanky and they all benefit from the “Bone Armor” node, making them even tankier. This makes us having to recast “Summon Skeletons” less frequently.

new player here. Have been following the build and its been fun so far. i have been lucky enough to get the unique ‘shroud of obscurity’. Could this be incorporated into the build?

Probably not.
If you want to go low life, you will need Exsanguinous and Last Steps of the Living, but Shroud of Obscurity has a too weak effect.

I’m not sure about that. The Shroud has 13% of your missing hp converted to ward compared to 20% on Exsanguinous though if you go with the Shroud & stack dodge then you get ward on dodge as well.

You’d definitely need the boots as well though.

Need the boots, yes. And as he said “new player”, I guess he does not have them yet.

Made me wonder someone did a build on hungering souls ^^. Then again I have a procc build as well and transplant arround like a monkey to spam Marrowshards :D.

Hey!

I"m a new player - asking for advice. I leveld up my character to level 84 and found the unique item Marina’s lost soul: Marina's Lost Soul - Unique Profane Wand - Wand - Last Epoch Item Database

Does it in the build construction?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards!

Looks like it would be an ok leveling uniqie but overall would be very easy with just a tier 1 high base wand to do more damage amd have better effects and not suffer from -10% health alomg with self damage from damned

Ok, thanks for your quick answer!

Are you sure?
Maomao uses it in the last version of his Crit Lich. He does high level arena with it.

Nope im not upon secomd look i thought it had 10 to 25 adaptive as its implicit. Thats definitely a high end base at second glance. You could definitely use it @dissectionx

Domt tell @Llama8

2 Likes

That’s great - thanks @boardman21 and @Shtrak. Can’t wait to play this evening!

Of course, I would never tell @Llama8 ! I would feel too bad to tell him!

That’s fine, I’m used to not being told anything.

Would you be so kind to share the build? @Shtrak

Yes, sure!

And it’s even better when explained by the creator:

thanks - gonna give it a try!