Echoing Void Warpath | Build Guide | 0.8.4G

Video

This Build Tier Rating is:

Summary

• This build is played as a void knight. It can do 300+ corruptions and once you have wings of argenteus it can clear Tier 4 julra as well.

Main Interactions

• Getting as much move speed as possible and echo chance with echo damage to let your echoes clean up the mess behind you as you just zoom zoom through echoes to get the rewards at the end.

How to Play this build

• To play this build all you need to do is hold down warpath and point your mouse where you want to go. Once your closing in on the luxury build your move speed will get ridiculously fast.

Rating

Rating

• Defense - 8/10
  • Offense - 8/10
  • Empowered Bosses - 7.5/10
  • Speed Running Echoes - 9/10
  • Arena - 8/10
  • Average - 8.1 (A Tier)

This Build Tier Rating is:

10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10

Dammitt's Build Planner / Loot Filter

Echoing Void Warpath Budget

Echoing Void Warpath Budget! Gear/Idols/Blessings

Echoing Void Warpath Luxury!

Echoing Void Warpath Luxury! Gear/Idols/Blessings

Echoing Void Warpath! Lootfilter Link:

Echoing Void Warpath! Lootfilter Pastebin Link

All Uniques/Set/Exalted items Will SHOW

WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non SENTIENL Class Items ARE HIDDEN

TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class (This is unselected by default, if you would like this to be active make sure to check the box!)

Light Blue - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 25)

Green - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 40)

Yellow - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+) (Uncheck around level 60 or when you have multiple affixes wanted on each piece of gear)

Orange - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Red - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Light Green - Idols

Most Important Stats

Defense For You (Most important to Least important

• Health / Vitality
  • Capped Resistances
  • Critical Strike Avoidance
  • Void damage leeched as health

Offense (Most Important to Least important)

• Added Melee Void Damage
  • Increased Void Damage / Attack Speed
  • Time Rot
  • STR

How to Level

Here’s a 1 to 75 leveling guide for Void Knight Warpath:

Gear -> Unique's

This build could also use, but not limited to :eyes:

• Titan Heart ( Chest )
  • Shattered Chains ( Belt )
  • Wings of Argentus (Chest)
  • Dreamthorn ( 2 hand Sword )
  • Ravenous Void ( Gloves )
  • Siphon of Anguish ( Ring )
  • Darkstride ( Boots )
  • Apathy’s Maw ( 2 hand axe )

Passive Screen Shots

Sentinel

Paladin

Void Knight

Skill Screen Shots

Anomaly

Abyssal Echoes

Volatile Reversal

Sigils of Hope

Warpath

Social Platform Links

Twitch

Follow me on twitch and watch me live almost every day as we put together builds and test them!

Youtube

Here’s Everything I’ve ever done in Last Epoch

Discord

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

Looking For a different build? Here’s a Compendium with Tons!

150+ Builds / Guides / Leveling Guides in one place! Click Here

Want to search by specific skills / uniques / class / mastery? Check out Dammitt’s Build Compendium

Dammitts Build Compendium

Have a good day Travelers!

A few notes

Abyssal echoes : Embrace the darkness and following node works ONLY if you self cast the spell, not when procced by warpath. Unless i miss something not written

Warpath : without Abyssal Tempest you aren’t casting any Abyssal echo, so the build itself won’t work, or at least won’t proc any other skill. Also Cyclone of War seems wasted ,you already have a lot of leech from Anomaly, the VK tree and Apathy, isn’t it better 2 more points in Whirling Steel? 32% more damage = more leech

Now a question, is melee giving better dps than damage over time? If you build it around doom, time rot and Abyssal echo, would it perform better? going for the dot route instead of crit of course, with double Siphon of Anguish maybe, and removing some leech passive points from the tree for some damage

Its not autocasting, you manually cast it when you have the mana and only against high health rares / bosses just to get the time rot on them faster. ( I should have mentioned this )

Defintely something you should test to find out :slight_smile: Im not sure of the numbers off the top and havent tried it that way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation, and for your guides, the game would feel boring without your almost daily inspiration :innocent:

Im pretty sure the void damage cap is 230ish or so?This means I can boost my health mana and crit damage.

Volatile Reversal and Julra t4 aren’t very compatible… i tried reversal Judgement and from time to time (mostly due to the Dungeon function of time travel) it sends you into one corner of the map, putting a void pool below you and you die… that build relied heavily on reversal. Really wouldn’t recommend any Volatile Reversal Builds for julra.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.