The Disintegrator! A Full on Mage Tank That Disintegrates Everything it Touches 0.8.1c

Video

This Build Tier Rating is:

Best --->--->--->---> Decent >--->--->--->---> Viable

Build Overview

Pros
  • Fun Interactions
  • Boss Melter
  • Tank
Cons
  • Channeling In Place is… You’ll Find Out.

Lootfilter Very Basic Recoloring Of The Affixes You Need.

Light Pink - Tier 2 or Lower Offense Affixes
Dark Pink - Tier 3 or Higher Offense Affixes

Light Blue - Tier 2 or Lower Defense Affixes
Dark Blue - Tier 3 or Higher Defense Affixes

Orange = Class Specific Affixes + Idols

The Disintegrator Lootfilter Pastebin Link

Dammitt’s Builder Link

Now updated to 0.8.1c
The Disintegrator Gear/Blessings/Idols In One Fancy Place

Updates

• Initially posted March 19th 2021. Viable for 0.8.1c

Passives

Mage
Sorcerer

Skills

Disintegrate
Lightning Blast
Flame Ward
Teleport
Arcane Ascendance

Looking For a different build? Here’s all my builds in One fancy spot!

All My Builds In One Fancy Place Click This

Still cant find the build your looking for?

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

8 Likes

This looks like a lot of fun! Time to level my first mage.

Are there any unique that culd boost the build and u dident include to make is easier to gear for? or is crafted gear the best all the way?

1 Like

i didnt really look at any uniques that could fit and off the top i Cant think of any that would perform better than just crafting what you need.

Thats nice tho ^^ just wanted to check since i have seen others have an “easy to gear” and then have som uniques to boost it some more after

1 Like

I love everything about this build.

1 Like

Great build man, gotta respec my mage and try this one out. Thanks alot for the works.

2 Likes

How do i get the loot filter in to my game?

Is it possible to convert this build to cold one?

Hi ! Thanks for this one ! Could it to level up this Sorcerer with this build ? Or a Nova build is better for leveling ?

Click the link, Copy the entire field of text, go ingame, open loot filter (shift + F), click create a filter, in the window that pops up click “Paste clipboard contents” and wa la done.

Possible yes

You can level with whatever your most comfortable with, All of them will work

1 Like

A Disintegrate build without Gambler’s Fallacy & Ignivar’s. Z tier at best, and that’s with me being charitable 'cause it’s Boardman.

1 Like

You didnt watch the video

1 Like

First, thank you for all of the time and effort you put into making and sharing these builds. As a new player, having guides like these is tremendously helpful. This is the 4th or 5th guide of yours I’ve used. I’ve never deviated from build guides in any other ARPG before, but you do such a good job explaining everything that I have been able to tweak and cater the builds to my own characters. So yeah, sorry for the wall of text, but seriously, thank you!

Also, this build is bananas. Just switched from Foe’s lightning Ele Nova build to this… And wow, I feel like a beast with completely unoptimized gear

1 Like

Somethings fishy. Is there some skill either in the tree or on the skills that disable crits? I have a base critchance of 30%, but even after a minute at the training dummy i didn’t had one crit.
I can’t make it out.

E: i can crit with lightning blast, but not with disintegrate.

E2: Ok, it seems disintegrate can’t crit on its own? So the crits in the videos are from lightning blast?

Disintegrate has the DoT tag which means it can’t crit.

thanks, that was driving me crazy. I checked my skills, even respecced my tree.

I assume Culnivar’s Claim wouldnt be a good fit here, the channelling dmg bonus you can get on a crafted weapon is much better right?

That and although i havent test it, i would assume everytime you hit full mana and it converted that mana into ward, it would knock you out of channeling Disintegrate.

Would trying for the shed lightning resist blessing instead of added mana be worthwhile? Also, how accurate is tooltip dps? I have a staff with 177% damage while channeling and 154% spell crit chance that shows Disintegrate 5k dps lower than a similar staff with 144% lightning damage and 119% crit (not spell crit)