Krucious Bleeding Warpath KING Build 0.8.3B

Video

This Build Tier Rating is:

10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10

Build Overview Summary/Rating/Interactions

Summary

• This build is played as a Forge Guard! Warpath around placing tons of bleed on all enemies hit. When you get to a big health mob like a rare or a boss, simply reversal and drop the bomb with abyssal echoes to just annihilate them!

Main Interactions

• Stacking tons of bleed on the enemy then using volatile reversal to apply more damage modifiers for abyssal echoes which will consume all bleeds and obliterate your enemies
  • stacking tons of armor and defense to be very tanky
  • Leeching physical damage over time thanks to unique chalice for life replenishment

Rating

• Defense - 8.5/10
  • Offense - 9.5/10
  • Empowered Bosses - 9/10
  • Speed Running Echoes - 9/10
  • Arena - 9/10
  • Average - 9 (S Tier)

Lootfilter Attached Click Here

Please let Me know if you find anything messed up

GREEN - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+)

BLUE - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+)

RED - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+)

YELLOW - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers)

ORANGE - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers)

DARK GREEN - IDOLS

TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class

PINK - Exalted/Set/Unique Items

WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non SENTINEL Class Items ARE HIDDEN

Pastebin Link

2 million damage bleeding warpath king Lootfilter Pastebin Link

Text File Download

Bleeding Warpath Forge Guard 0.8.3B.xml (99.8 KB)

Dammitt's Builder For 0.8.3B

2 Million Damage Plus Bleeding Warpath

2 Million Damage Plus Bleeding Warpath Gear/Idols/Blessings

Most Important Stats

Defense For You (Most important to Least important

• Health/Capped Resistances
  • Critical Strike Avoidance/Endurance (Or tier 5 Reduced damage from Critical strikes on 2 handed weapon)
  • Chalice that gives % Physical Damage over time as life (Bleed)

Offense (Most Important to Least important)

• Bleed Chance/Bleed Duration/Bleed Effect
  • Physical Damage/Physical damage over time/Damage over time
  • Attack Speed
  • Strength

Rating System Breakdown

Build Rating System Breakdown Post

Passive Screen Shots
Sentinel
Void Knight
Paladin
Forge Guard

Skill Screen Shots
Ring of Shields
Abyssal Echoes
Volatile Reversal
Sigils of hope
Warpath

Social Platform Links

Twitch

Follow me on twitch and watch me live every Saturday night as we put together builds and test them!

Youtube

Hereā€™s Everything Iā€™ve ever done in Last Epoch

Updates
  • Initially posted September 6th 2021. Viable for 0.8.3B

Looking For a different build? Hereā€™s a Compendium with Tons!

150+ Builds and Guides in one place! Click Here

Discord

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

Have a good day Travelers!

1 Like

Try to switch one of the skills with manifest armor and check the numbers :slight_smile:

I donā€™t get the skill interaction that gives the 3900% boost damage from 100k to 3.9M. From the skill node you emphasize, abysaal echo is around 140% and volatile reversal is 90% by rough count. How does it reach 3900% from stacking the 2 skills? Seems buggy to me.

They are more modifiers.

(All Bleed stacks)x(All Bleed Effect)x(All Increased Damage) = 3000 damage with 1 hit on dummy with warpath

Now apply as many stacks as you can with bleed duration which is about 12 seconds if you have it on chest/helm/4 idols/ and chalice

(3000) x (all stacked duration) = 100,000 Damage ticks at max stacks

Then we use a bunch of more damage modifiers AND consume all the damage that those ticks would apply over the next 12 seconds (which would go down over time as stacks fell off)

(100,000) x (Duration/Consumed at once) x (Reversal 60% enemies take DoT node) x (reversal 30% enemes take more node) x (abyssal decay shreds 10% Physical Resist) x (abyssal decay enemies take 24% more DoT)

And you end up with millions of damage. Its not a BUG its just a ton of synergies

EDIT: Its not 3900% Increased damage. having 2 100% More damage modifers take you from 100 damage to 400 damage not 300 which is what increased would do. Also you not taking into account that its applying all the future damage you would have done into a single hit

Ah got it. I missed the eruption skill node in your video.

Yeah thats the Bread AND the butter

1 Like

Can you try using manifest armor instead of sigil for example. MA will add tons of damage thanks to stat sharing armor skills he has. Basically he will take 300% stat from armor, 400% from gloves and 400% from helmet + 150% MORE physical damage over time.

Why you taken 1 point Steel Agis in Forge Guard?
If it for the block chance why no points in Sentinel Gladiator node?

Question: I havenā€™t played Sentinel yet, I was waiting on the 8.3 changes to try it out. If I do this build, is it reasonable to just level with warpath or would I be hampering myself a lot by not going with the leveling guide and then respecing? The respec feature is such a pain in the ass. If I should go with the leveling guide, is the old one still good for 8.3 given all the sentinel changes?

Also, Iā€™ve got a Wings of Argentus that Iā€™ve been wanting to use since your and Lizardā€™s unique tier list video, but Iā€™m wondering, is it something worth using on a melee character like this even though Iā€™m not getting use out of the elemental part of it? If not, is there some build youā€™d recommend that would use that eventually?

You can level just with warpath. Wings of argentis is great for this build

1 Like

Hey man very cool build! Iā€™ve been leveling with this build in mind, how does mastery order work with points in multiple trees (a bit new to the game). Which spec do I use my mastery on at level 25?

This build is played as a forge guard. You can go paladin if you want and switch some points and trade ring of shields for holy aura

Heyo man! First off, thanks for everything you do for the community <3 My question is, assuming Iā€™d want to play this build as paladin, should I still go for a 2h axe? Or should I use 1h + shield instead, to take advantage of the various block nodes in the paladin tree?

1h and shield is more defensive and can be played that way yes

I think you are massively misunderstanding ā€œShield Crafterā€. Although the text says both ā€œwhen hitā€ and ā€œon blockā€. If you test it, youā€™ll find it actually only works on block.

You have a 2% block chance. With 3 points in shield crafter that is a .06% chance to cast it (1 hit out of 1666 hits) which is borderline worthless for five points.

You should either:

• Drop all of those points and put them into something else like Valor or Holy Symbol. Then take something like Lunge instead for your last skill (you can build for Bleed and Phys Penetration Buff) OR
  • Invest more heavily into block passives (you can pickup 7% on tree) and respec warpath into the ā€œJuggernaut stanceā€ 5/5 block nodes (for another 20% and a lot of effectiveness)

Other helpful improvements would be to put one point in:

• At least one point in Blinding Light if you arenā€™t Crit avoidance capped.
  • One point in Divine Bolt (20% chance to proc means 20% chance to apply your non-melee bleed chance which equates to 2.71 x 20% = 54.2% chance to bleed for a single passive)
  • One point in Axe Thrower (8% chance to proc axe is same thing, but lower value of 2.71 x 8% = 21.68 bleed chance for a single passive)

Obviously if you have higher than 271% ā€œbleed chance on non-melee hitā€ those values will be higher.

1 Like

Yes. This changed in 8.3 it was a new change and i was just so used to the way it used to work i dist read the Tooltip. It is indeed now based off blocked hits. Sorry for any confusion

How reliably can I follow the warpath tooltip dps when Iā€™m trying to evaluate upgrades? Iā€™m trying to compare idols with increased bleed duration vs damage over time. You said that the bleed duration tends to be better bc it works like a more multiplier. But when I make the swap sometimes the tooltip DPS goes down. So itā€™s not super clear to me if thatā€™s just bc the tooltip number isnā€™t reliably representing the actual damage Iā€™m getting from these effects or if itā€™s just that the roll on the bleed duration is that much lower than the damage over time that it just works out that way.

I havent dived to much into the formula of how it calculates. That said,

Duration is a more modifier but it doesnā€™t increase your dps until youā€™ve applied bleeds into the added duration terriority. Idk how far out the Tooltip dps calculates.

Overall. I just donā€™t know on this one

1 Like

The bleed duration goes further than whatever the tooltip will give you, especially since you are combining warpath with more skillsā€™ multipliers. If you have volatile reversalā€™s debuffs up when you use abyssal echoes, it deals damage for all ticks as if the debuff had 100% uptime instead of the 66% it normally has. Damage over time will be better for clearing trash mobs since you probably wonā€™t be using cds on them, but even middling duration idols should beat out increased damage idols against bosses.

1 Like

2 of my most hated skills in the same build; volative reversal and sigils. I wish they wouldnā€™t force us to use that stuff but thatā€™s how it is for now.