Rampaging Maul Werebear 100k+ Crits! | Build Guide | 0.8.4

Video

This Build Tier Rating is:

Summary

• This build is played as a Druid! Transform into a powerful (NOW GOOD LOOKING) bear that can rampage around (Channeled Movement ability) and then Maul (Small leap attack with huge damage/area) and just clean up on mobs! Very satisfying gameplay (For me)

Main Interactions

• Going low life for 100% More damage and 25% Less damage taken, synergizing with the crows giving us ward makes us tanky! The extra damage and being low life also gives us a guarenteed crit everytime with Maul (Using Fury leap skill tree)

How to Play this build

• To play this build all you need to do is rampage around until you see enemies and then maul in! Maul (Using Fury Leap skill tree) will clean up the mess and kill most things in a single hit, refilling your rage as you do so.

Rating

Rating

• Defense - 8/10
  • Offense - 8.5/10
  • Empowered Bosses - 8/10
  • Speed Running Echoes - 8/10
  • Arena - 7/10
  • Average - 7.9 (A Tier)

This Build Tier Rating is:

10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10

Dammitt's Build Planner / Loot Filter

Rampaging Maul Werebear!

Rampaging Maul Werebear! Gear/Idols/Blessings

Rampaging Maul Werebear! Lootfilter Link:

Rampaging Maul Werebear! Lootfilter Pastebin Link

All Uniques/Set/Exalted items Will SHOW

WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non PRIMALIST Class Items ARE HIDDEN

TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class (This is unselected by default, if you would like this to be active make sure to check the box!)

Light Blue - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 25)

Green - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 40)

Yellow - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+) (Uncheck around level 60 or when you have multiple affixes wanted on each piece of gear)

Orange - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Red - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Light Green - Idols

Most Important Stats

Defense For You (Most important to Least important

• Health / Vitality
  • Capped Resistances
  • Critical Strike Avoidance

Offense (Most Important to Least important)

• Flat physical damage
  • Increased physical/melee damage
  • STR

How to Level (NEW)

As the druid class just got reworked, no leveling guide yet, but will have one soon :slight_smile: You should be able to level this one up from the start and dont worry about going low life until you find the uniques.

Gear -> Unique's

This build could also use, but not limited to :eyes:

• Exsanguinous (Chest)
  • Last Steps of the Living (Boots)
  • Boulderfists (Gloves)

Passive Screen Shots

Primalist

Beastmaster

Druid

Skill Screen Shots

Fury Leap

Ice Thorns

Summon Wolf

Summon Storm Crow

Werebear Form

Social Platform Links

Twitch

Follow me on twitch and watch me live almost every day as we put together builds and test them!

Youtube

Here’s Everything I’ve ever done in Last Epoch

Discord

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

Looking For a different build? Here’s a Compendium with Tons!

150+ Builds / Guides / Leveling Guides in one place! Click Here

Want to search by specific skills / uniques / class / mastery? Check out Dammitt’s Build Compendium

Dammitts Build Compendium

Have a good day Travelers!

yo i just used this guide as an inspiration and managed to do t3 julra! here’s my build Druid, Level 98 (LE Beta 0.8.4e) - Last Epoch Build Planner if you want to take a look at it.

i swapped the summon wolf for warcry, and swipe for ice thorns. i managed to get 100% crit and went with it. a lot of my gear can still be upgradeable and i plan to do t4 julra as soon as i get some legendaries.

thanks for the guide!

1 Like

Hi, I was wondering how the rest of the wolves skill line should be filled in as it only shows 7 points down.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.