- This build is played as a Necromancer! We spec summon skeleton and summon skeleton mages using only a few points to gives us 6 different types of skeleton minions. We then summon abomination only sacrificing skeleton minions so he will not decay health. He gets More damage and attack speed based on this number of different types of minions and just rampages around!
- This is one of only a select few builds that can utilize more than 5 skills. We will be utilizing 7 in this current set up. We will be taking advantage of several nodes inside of abomination that will give it more damage PER minion more damage PER type of minion and more attack speed if more than 5 types of minions are consumed (We will be consuming 6 types in this set up). We are also running low life to increase our survivability. We also utilize 100% uptime of dread shade to give abomination 100% Critical strike chance!
How to Play this build
- To play this build all you need to do is run around dodging enemies and buffing your abomination. The abomination will do all of the work for you slicing and dicing enemies in one hit! I like to run it with dread shade on autocast, and i just use transplant to hit the abomination with rip blood every 4 seconds. Infernal shade 1x every 8 second or so.
- Defense - 9/10
- Offense - 9.5/10
- Empowered Bosses - 9.5/10
- Speed Running Echoes - 8/10
- Arena - 9/10
- Average - 9 (S Tier)
10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10
Dammitt's Build Planner / Loot Filter
Permanent Rampaging Abomination!Permanent Rampaging Abomination! Gear/Idols/Blessings
Permanent Rampaging Abomination! Lootfilter Link:
All Uniques/Set/Exalted items Will SHOW
WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non PRIMALIST Class Items ARE HIDDEN
TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class (This is unselected by default, if you would like this to be active make sure to check the box!)
Light Blue - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 25)
Green - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 40)
Yellow - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+) (Uncheck around level 60 or when you have multiple affixes wanted on each piece of gear)
Orange - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)
Red - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)
Light Green - Idols
Most Important Stats
Defense For You (Most important to Least important
- Capped Resistances
- Critical Strike Avoidance/Armor
Offense (Most Important to Least important)
- Any added flat minion damage
- Minion Damage
- Minion Physical damage
- Minion Melee Damage
How to Level (NEW)
Here’s a 1 to 75 Leveling Guide For Necromancer, where you can transition at anytime after gaining access to assemble abomination or all the way at 75 after you have all of the uniques if you want to go low life:
Gear -> Unique's
This build could also use, but not limited to
Skill Screen Shots
Social Platform Links
Follow me on twitch and watch me live almost every day as we put together builds and test them!
Here’s Everything I’ve ever done in Last Epoch
Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!