Permanent Rampaging Abomination | S Tier | Build Guide | 0.8.3E

Video

This Build Tier Rating is:

Summary

• This build is played as a Necromancer! We spec summon skeleton and summon skeleton mages using only a few points to gives us 6 different types of skeleton minions. We then summon abomination only sacrificing skeleton minions so he will not decay health. He gets More damage and attack speed based on this number of different types of minions and just rampages around!

Main Interactions

• This is one of only a select few builds that can utilize more than 5 skills. We will be utilizing 7 in this current set up. We will be taking advantage of several nodes inside of abomination that will give it more damage PER minion more damage PER type of minion and more attack speed if more than 5 types of minions are consumed (We will be consuming 6 types in this set up). We are also running low life to increase our survivability. We also utilize 100% uptime of dread shade to give abomination 100% Critical strike chance!

How to Play this build

• To play this build all you need to do is run around dodging enemies and buffing your abomination. The abomination will do all of the work for you slicing and dicing enemies in one hit! I like to run it with dread shade on autocast, and i just use transplant to hit the abomination with rip blood every 4 seconds. Infernal shade 1x every 8 second or so.

Rating

Rating

• Defense - 9/10
  • Offense - 9.5/10
  • Empowered Bosses - 9.5/10
  • Speed Running Echoes - 8/10
  • Arena - 9/10
  • Average - 9 (S Tier)

This Build Tier Rating is:

10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10

Dammitt's Build Planner / Loot Filter

Permanent Rampaging Abomination!

Permanent Rampaging Abomination! Gear/Idols/Blessings

Permanent Rampaging Abomination! Lootfilter Link:

Permanent Rampaging Abomination! Lootfilter Pastebin Link

All Uniques/Set/Exalted items Will SHOW

WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non PRIMALIST Class Items ARE HIDDEN

TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class (This is unselected by default, if you would like this to be active make sure to check the box!)

Light Blue - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 25)

Green - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 40)

Yellow - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+) (Uncheck around level 60 or when you have multiple affixes wanted on each piece of gear)

Orange - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Red - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Light Green - Idols

Most Important Stats

Defense For You (Most important to Least important

• Health
  • Capped Resistances
  • Critical Strike Avoidance/Armor

Offense (Most Important to Least important)

• Any added flat minion damage
  • Minion Damage
  • Minion Physical damage
  • Minion Melee Damage

How to Level (NEW)

Here’s a 1 to 75 Leveling Guide For Necromancer, where you can transition at anytime after gaining access to assemble abomination or all the way at 75 after you have all of the uniques if you want to go low life:

Gear -> Unique's

This build could also use, but not limited to :eyes:

• Bastion of Honour
  • Ravenous Void (Gloves)
  • Exsanguinous (Low life version)
  • Last steps of the living (Low life version)
  • Death Rattle
  • Boneclamor Barbute (Helm)

Passive Screen Shots

Acolyte

Necromancer

Skill Screen Shots

Transplant

Dread Shade

Assemble Abomination

Infernal Shade

Rip Blood

Summon Skeleton Mages

Summon Skeleton

Social Platform Links

Twitch

Follow me on twitch and watch me live almost every day as we put together builds and test them!

Youtube

Here’s Everything I’ve ever done in Last Epoch

Discord

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

Looking For a different build? Here’s a Compendium with Tons!

150+ Builds / Guides / Leveling Guides in one place! Click Here

Want to search by specific skills / uniques / class / mastery? Check out Dammitt’s Build Compendium

Dammitts Build Compendium

Have a good day Travelers!

1 Like

So i was thinking, why not put a point into blind fury, in dread shade tree? Most of the minion damage is melee and the egoism node on the tree makes it always crit (At least it what it says) I dont see how this node would impact negatively the build, and you would have a 40¨% increase attack speed basically for free. I’ll take one point from Flesh Harvest (cause my abomination is almost always full health anyway) to try it out. If it is a bug, or some mechanic i dont know, cause i’m new, sorry for that. And thanks for the build, i think its kind janky to set up, but it works really well when you finish it.

Hey! welcome to the community!

You can defintely try it out. I used that node last patch but i was told i believe by @Llama8 it was a bug and it was suppose to halve the crit of the always crit node (which i believe just gives your minions 100% crit chance like gamblers fallacy does for us but cant see it on char sheet)

It may still be bugged meaning your still guarenteed to crit and so only get the benefit of 40% increased attack speed. I have no tried it this patch i just assumed it would have been fixed.

Feel free to post again with what you find :slight_smile:

Ty the game is pretty fun and i really like your builds. :smiley:

I tried it out in the dummy and in monoliths, and i didnt notice any diference in the critical hits, at least from what i’ve saw, all hits from the abomination were crit.

Nice! Good to know, next time i update this build ill be sure to switch a point over to that.

I can’t remember whether the devs said whether Blind Fury should override Egoism’s always crit or not.

There’s certainly a bug report for it.

You’re going to have to wait until your level is high enough (60) where an unspecialization gives you 8pts as a baseline. I had an Acolyte I shelved a while back who was only level 55. Assumed I could try this build as long as I had access to Abomination, but such is not the case :slight_smile:

Hi. Seems like the abomination is based on physical damage, but the 1h and relic is giving necrotic pet damage bonus… any reason why this is so?

It is because the implicit gives a huge increase to necrotic damage and abomination has lots of added necrotic damage both from dread shade and from passive. I tested it and even though abomination doesn’t have the necrotic tag he does more damage with that necrotic implicit that a weapon that doesn’t have it

1 Like

Thanks for the reply… was considering dragonbone axe for 1h and runed bones for relic, now not quite sure hehe.

Mess around with them and experiment:)

1 Like

The tags only affect the skill’s base damage, they have no effect on any added damage.

1 Like

How can I make the abomination permanent? Won’t it always eventually die to infernal shade’s 10% increasing damage?

1 Like

Infernal shade only last a few seconds just don’t take the unlimited duration node

1 Like

Ah alright I was wondering why that node was in the build planner - its nice having him at max demonic possession stacks but re-summoning was a pain. Thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

If you hit your abomination with infernal shade again it resets the damage. So if you do take the unlimited duration just make sure to hit him again ever 30 seconds or so. Of course if you go afk he will die. I found it easiest to just not take the unlimited duration

Interesting. would rather just have him be a little slower than needing to resummon every time I afk

what other affix I can put on the Weapon other than minion melee damage. I’m not very familiar with what is considered adaptive spell

You can put anything else you want, but it wont affect your abomination. You can change weapons to something that allows 2 minion suffixes if you like to do a little more abom damage.

I find that the abomination lacks speed movement, would it be interesting to take the passive veins of malice (necromancer tree). Or is the loss of life too great?