My Account
× My Account Forum Buy Now

Last Epoch Forums

Mr. Iceberg! 100% Crit Glacier Sorcerer 0.8.2I Build Guide

Video



This Build Tier Rating is:


  10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10


Build Overview Summary/Rating/Interactions

Summary

  • This build is played as a Sorcerer! Revolving around the skill glacier which does three hits in one. A small hit, middle hit, and large hit. We reverse it so the large hit is first with its huge AoE and High Freeze rate. We build into critical strike chance until we always crit. And the biggest interaction is getting mana back on glacier use with critical hits so we never have to stop :slight_smile: (Except against single target)

Main Interactions

  • Stacking Lots of Mana and Crit Multiplier
  • Gaining all mana back from crits on enemies with glacier
  • Freezing CC

Rating

  • Defense - 8/10
  • Offense - 8.5/10
  • Empowered Bosses - 7.5/10
  • Speed Running Echoes - 7/10
  • Arena - 7/10
  • Average - 7.6 (A Tier)

Lootfilter Attached Click Here

Please let Me know if you find anything messed up

GREEN - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+)

BLUE - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+)

RED - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+)

YELLOW - ENDGAME ITEMS (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers)

YELLOW - IDOLS

PINK - Exalted/Set/Unique Items

WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non MAGE Class Items ARE HIDDEN


Pastebin Link


Mr. Iceberg 100% Glacier SORCERER Lootfilter Pastebin Link


Text File Download


Glacier 100% Crit SORCERER 0.8.2I.xml (83.3 KB)



Dammitt's Builder For 0.8.2I

Mr. Iceberg Glacier SORCERER Gear/Idols/Blessings



Most Important Stats

Defense For You (Most important to Least important

  • Capped Resistances/Leech on hit
  • Mana (Up to 50% of damage taken will be mitigated to mana)
  • Health/Critical Strike Avoidance
  • Endurance 60%

Offense (Most Important to Least important)

  • Critical Strike chance/Spell Critical Strike chance
  • Adaptive spell damage/Increased cold/spell damage
  • Mana (The more mana the more/faster you can cast)
  • Int

Rating System Breakdown

Build Rating System Breakdown Post


Passive Screen Shots
Mage
Sorcerer

Skill Screen Shots
Flame Ward
Glacier
Static Orb
Teleport
Focus

Social Platform Links

Twitch


Follow me on twitch and watch me live every Saturday night as we put together builds and test them!


Youtube


Here’s Everything I’ve ever done in Last Epoch


Discord


Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!



Updates
  • Initially posted June 19th 2021. Viable for 0.8.2I

Looking For a different build? Here’s a Compendium with Tons!


150+ Builds and Guides in one place! Click Here


Have a good day Travelers!

Just passing by to mention that when a spell has a 40% chance to proc LA two casts have a chance of 64% not 80%. Probabilities aren’t just additive in this case.

Each cast has a chance of 40% to proc it and a chance of 60% to not proc it.

Three cases to consider which give LA:

  • First procs and second doesn’t: 0.4*0.6
  • First doesn’t proc but second does: 0.6*0.4
  • Both proc: 0.4*0.4

Sum and result: 0.4 x 0.6 x 2 + 0.4 x 0.4 = 0.64

Boardman isn’t a maths person.

Sometimes I just dont put much thought into it. But ill jeep this one in mind for next time