1 to 76 Beastmaster Squirrels | Leveling Guide | 0.9.2

Video

WARNING: This leveling guide uses many uniques and is meant more for alts than a first time character!

Notice of Change: The Leveling sections now just include Build planner with skill points / passives show, no longer will each node be written out on this post

Summary

• This Video is a Leveling Guide to get you on your way as a Beastmaster based around the wolves companion and later turning them into squirrels with the unique “Herald of the Scurry.”

Main Interactions

• The Main interactions for this build is synergizing skills and passives to get 10 squirrels that have 100% critical strike chance and do tons of damage while you watch their rage unfold.

How to Play this build

• Always have your frenzy totem up and then use warcry and leap to have invincibility while using swipe to proc “howl” giving tons of buffs to your wolves/squirrels!

Rating

• Leveling 9.5/10 (Fastest leveling I’ve done with a character)
  • Gearing 6/10 (While not necessary, lots of uniques are used)
  • Endgame 10/10 (Fast clear speed, Great against Single targets, huge survivability)

Unique's

This build can use, but not limited to the following Uniques:

• Apogee of Frozen Light (Sword)
  • Arboreal Circuit (Ring)
  • Artor’s Legacy (Helm)
  • Doublet of Onos Tull (Chest)
  • Herald of the Scurry (Helm)
  • Ribbons of Blood (Ring)

Most Important Stats

Defense For You (Most important to Least important

• Capped Resistances/armor
  • Critical Strike Avoidance/Endurance 60%
  • Health/ Vitality

Defense For Companions (Most important to Least important

• Minion Health / Minion Health regen
  • Minion Dodge
  • Late Game Squirrels will survive on just leech and only Minion health needed (To avoid 1 shots)

Offense (Most Important to Least important)

• Minion Damage / Added Minion Physical Damage

Lootfilter Attached Click Here

Pastebin Link

1 to 76 Beastmaster Squirrels Lootfilter Pastebin Link

How the LootFilter is Setup

• All Uniques/Set/Exalted items Will SHOW

• WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non Primalist Class Items ARE HIDDEN

• TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class (This is unselected by default, if you would like this to be active make sure to check the box!)

• Light Blue - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 25)

• Green - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 40)

• Yellow - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+) (Uncheck around level 60 or when you have multiple affixes wanted on each piece of gear)

• Orange - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

• Red - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

• Light Green - Idols

Dammitt's Builder Link

Level 76 Gear and Build Planner!

1 to 76 Build Planner Link

Time Stamp Break Down Written Version with Build Planner at each Interval

Level 4

Build Planner

Level 4 Build Planner Link

Level 8

Build Planner

Level 8 Build Planner Link

Level 12

Build Planner

Level 12 Build Planner Link

Level 20

Build Planner

Level 20 Build Planner Link

Level 27

Build Planner

Level 27 Build Planner Link

Level 35

Build Planner

Level 35 Build Planner Link

Level 43

Build Planner

Level 43 Build Planner Link

Level 50

Build Planner

Level 50 Build Planner Link

Level 60

Build Planner

Level 60 Build Planner Link

Level 76

Build Planner

Level 76 Build Planner Link

Now that your leveled up, try a new build

110+ Builds and Guides In One Fancy Place

Still cant find the build your looking for?

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

2 Likes

Sad. :frowning:

I found it redundant as people can just click the build planner at each point and see where the points went. If more people indeed want it written out i can switch back, but between video and build planner seemed kinda pointless…

Nice build, I’m testing it and works good, I just change some passives for more dmg sustaint

Thank you so much for this! I’m following this guide and am in the middle of target farming Herald of the Scurry. I wanted to know if you’ve used a low-life ward set up with this build?