Last Epoch | The MAD Autobomber! | Build Guide | 0.9.2

Video

This Build Tier Rating is:

Summary

• This build is played as a Void knight! Cast out orbs that shoot off abyssal orbs and do huge damage to any mob that collides with the orb itself! While the orbs do their thing, you can cast off smites at anything left standing! All of your spell hits will apply tons of different ailments and thanks the MAD Alchemist Ladle you’ll do MORE damage because of it!

Main Interactions

• Stacking tons of vitality for base damage, with Mad alchemist ladle apply tons of different types of ailments, and then with echo damage and crit damage to get the most damage out of devouring orbs and smite! Some cooldown reduction and cast speed will help ensure your screen is full of purple explosions!

How to Play this build

• Place devouring orb and anomaly on autocast and just rush your way towards enemies smiting anything that survives the initial onslaught! As you get in a few hits and apply more ailments your damage will get higher and higher!

Rating

Rating

• Defense - 8.5/10 (Huge life pool, massive leech, very little DR)
  • Offense - 9/10 (Good AoE, Decent Single Target)
  • Empowered Bosses - 7.5/10 (Good Survivability, Average single target damage)
  • Speed Running Echoes - 9/10 (Great for speed running echoes)
  • Arena - N/A
  • Average - 8.5 (S Tier)

This Build Tier Rating is:

10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10

Maxroll's Build Planner / Loot Filter

The MAD Autobomber ! As is in Video

MAD Autobomber Build Planner! Gear/Idols/Blessings

The MADE Autobomber ! Total ENDGAME

MAD Autobomber Build Planner! Gear/Idols/Blessings

MAD Autobomber! Lootfilter Link:

MAD Autobomber! Lootfilter Pastebin Link

All Uniques/Set/Exalted items Will SHOW

WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non SENTINEL Class Items ARE HIDDEN

TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class (This is unselected by default, if you would like this to be active make sure to check the box!)

Light Blue - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 25)

Green - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 40)

Yellow - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+) (Uncheck around level 60 or when you have multiple affixes wanted on each piece of gear)

Orange - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Red - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Light Green - Idols

Most Important Stats

Defense For You (Most important to Least important)

• Health / Vitality
  • Capped Resistances
  • Critical Strike Avoidance / Endurance
  • Damage Reduction anywhere you can get it

Offense For You(Most Important to Least important)

• Vitality / Added Spell Damage / Any Negative Ailment %
  • Void Damage / Spell Damage
  • Cooldown Recovery / Echo Damage

How to Level (NEW)

Gear -> Unique's

This build could also use these uniques:

• Ravenous Void (Gloves)
  • Red Ring (Ring)
  • Siphon Of Anguish (Ring)
  • Oceareon (Ring)
  • Siphon Of Anguish (Ring)
  • Titan Heart (Chest)

Passive Screen Shots

Sentinel

Paladin

Void Knight

Skill Screen Shots

Smite

Rebuke

Shield Rush

Anomaly

Devouring Orb

Social Platform Links

Twitch

Follow me on twitch and watch me live almost every day as we put together builds and test them!

Youtube

Here’s Everything I’ve ever done in Last Epoch

Discord

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

Looking For a different build? Here’s a Compendium with Tons!

150+ Builds / Guides / Leveling Guides in one place! Click Here

Want to search by specific skills / uniques / class / mastery? Check out Dammitt’s Build Compendium

Dammitts Build Compendium

Have a good day Travelers!

2 Likes

I would love to be able to autocast, but alas I am on an iMac and play LE via Bootcamp. So, I am using a Mac keyboard, and to my knowledge, there is no Numlock feature to do the auto-cast thing. Does anyone have any ideas?

You can use AutoHotkey for the same effect, but I don’t know if:
1- you can run it on Mac.
2- If it’s against ToS or the devs are against it.

You can also just hold the button down.