MINION BUILD

Dammitt’s Builder Link

Now updated to 0.8.1b
Warcry Beserker Beastmaster Gear/Blessings/Idols In One Fancy Place

Build Overview

Pros
  • Huge Damage
  • Fast Boss Kills (just seconds)
  • Very Fast Speed Runner (almost 100% uptime of haste)
Cons
  • Have to go to work and cant min max yet.

Dammitt’s Builder Link

This will not show new blessings or new skills yet

Below is a link to @Dammitt new website for builds. This Website is extremely easy to use and now lets you guys actively see my gear, the exact tiers and rolls, blessings and there rolls, and idols all in one spot. You can also edit any of it to make it better. Enjoy and make sure to give dammit a well deserved “Nice work” Pat on the back.

Warcry Beserker Beastmaster Gear/Blessings/Idols In One Fancy Place

Updates

• Initially posted February 18th 2021. Viable for 0.8.1

Passives

Primalist
Shaman
Beastmaster

Skills

Earthquake
Warcry
Swipe
Summon Frenzy Totem
Summon Wolf

Looking For a different build? Here’s all my builds in One fancy spot!

All My Builds In One Fancy Place Click This
1 Like

Seems like it got better :D. BTW instead of Earthquake running leap seems intresting if you go for the steroids it offers to buff swipe even more.

Yeah it helps give a little torgue in the beginning if you leap into a boss, but once your start into the fight and have warcry beserk going the animation/leap for leap takes so long that you lose the beserk buff.

Will work leap (or another skill) into my low life version ill put out tomorrow

If you jump on spot it should workout butif it cancels the berserk buff we have a bigger problem and it needs to be adjusted.

Yeah would have to test more, if you leap inspot maybe its quick enough, but the 1 second it takes not only threatens losing beserk you also werent gaining any sharks during that time so its a double negative. Im sure leap will be excellent in other builds though that are slower based. I have a Leapquake idea that i think will do very well.

Got it :slight_smile: I just dont like EQ that much and look for a substitute. Maybe roots… mhhhhh.

Eterras blessing would be decent for getting 4 resistances capped and getting heals, but casting it every 4 seconds is annoying

Looks like EQ seems to be the best option sadly ^^. With the encourage node in EB things might be funny as well if you can use the wolfe howl more often to keep the 200% crit buff up and getting 100% more phys dmg if cast on the minion… I think it’s still meh compared to the possible EQ dmg but then again you might get more out of it over time this way.

1 Like

Thx for the build. Quick question: I looked at your gear link. Are you really using 4 blue items? and if so what am I missing here re: crafting etc.?

The build planner hasn’t been updated to include the new relics or endurance.

and so that lack of update would show items as blue in colour?

Yes, since they’re missing 2 affixes.

Ah cool! Thanks for the replies, clarifies a lot. Love this community!

Have you tried Maelstrom with Cyclone, Essence of Debris + Warcry with Whirpool and Shallowbreath, could it work?

Appreciate the new builds as always! I respecced my lvl 60 primalist into this and its fun, but, doesn’t nearly have the clear speed or single target damage of some of your other builds so is that because undisputed is essential to the build (have yet to see one) or because I still haven’t climbed high enough in the skill tree for beasmaster? And should I leave warcry on autocast? Thanks!!

So.you have aspect of the shark stacking? Thats where the damage takes off

Looks like you have a belt with an affix that no longer exists (physical and void resist), or is that really that you are using two affixes? It’s listed as one but you only show two affixes total.

P.S. Great looking build, thanks for all the hard work.

Is this in the build planner? Dammits build planner hasnt been updated so it still reflects old affixes and doesnt show up rights.
The belt has double endurance for suffixes and increased physical damage/minion health as prefix

Tunk’s gear planner is updated.

buuuuut that means back to manually entering everything. just SSSHHH you.