300+ Echo Streak Super Tank Speed Running Shaman Avalanche Build 0.8.1c

Thanks that was helpful, what about items with tier 6 affixes? If crafting only goes up to T5 on an item on the forge, I assume the item with tier 6 now becomes the base item and you would craft onto that item instead of shattering it?

Should I proritize capping resists or endurance over everything else once I start going higher in monoliths? Haven’t had too many issues yet except getting one shot by some void damage,

@boardman21 This build just rocks!

I can’t believe as a first time player how well it is going. I finished the campaign with no issues, and have been doing my first few echo’s and did an arena run.

I got really lucky. With in my first 7 runs I got one of the idols that proc Totem on hit.

I am level 61 and have almost the full baseline in place. The only piece I am missing is a little more mana regen so that Avalanche can be self cast. It is almost there.

I completed up to Wave 60 in my first arena run ever and then stopped as I felt the damage was getting a little heavy.

Next up is to keep leveling and get points for totem resistance and then I can start looking at changing my gear up since I won’t need all the ele/phy resists that is all over my gear right now.

Here is a link to my build so far in case any one sees a big mistake some where. Shaman, Level 61 (LE Beta 0.8.1e) - Last Epoch Build Planner

1 Like

Glad you are enjoying it :slight_smile:

I liked your modifications.
any more suggestions ? :slight_smile:

Lovely build mate, would love to see more of your OP builds. :smiley:

look here

Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

Hey :slight_smile:

I have a few questions about the blesssings.

1. Why shred fire resistance on hit? (Spirits of Fire)
  2. Whats better Spell damage leeched as health or the crit multiplier? (Black Sun)
  3. Isnt increased Cold Damage better than Mana? (Ending the Storm)

Small edit with one more question :slight_smile:
The increased dodge rating seems kinda weak, because we have low dodge rating. Is it a misjudgment on my end or is there no stronger alternative?

Thanks for the build!

Welcome to the community!

The build planner had what i had on my char. I should update it.

1. its just what my real char had, change it up
  2. depends. If you feel tanky go crit if you feel squishy go leech
  3. yes cold damage would be better. Same reason as 1

Hey, I’ve been playing this build for a couple of days now, gotten into Monoliths and the clear speed on trash mobs is fantastic and the build is really fun to play.
However, I find myself doing really low damage against bosses… Is this something that’ll change once I get all the relevant damage scaling via idols (4x +% cold damage per totem), the avalanche scaling per totem and the highest tier shaman totem scaling per totem, or do I just have to resign myself to the fact that bosses will take a while?

I’ve also been playing the poison lich build, and while it murders bosses in seconds and clears most trash mobs quick as well, I like the way the avalanche shaman plays a lot more.

Welcome to the community!

Getting more cold damage or just more damage inparticuliar will speed up boss clears, but it never gets as fast as the Acolyte

Alright, thanks.

Thanks.

Your first paragraph was very helpful, as it feels even better like that. Didn´t crunch any numbers, but seems more powerful from the compared Avalanche-Skill-DPS-Tooltip with same Gear.

Your second paragraph let´s me think about dropping “Swirling Maelstrom”…
…while “Ancestral Speed” sadly doesn´t seem to proc “Haste”, if the Totems aren´t cast by yourself, but only passively by your Idols. Too bad, would have loved an extra-speed-boost! :wink:

Hi, thx for all you’re build and help.
It’s help me to understand some mecanics of class and game.
I have just two question :
Is it good/viable to play Frozen Ire as Cac.
And second, i like to play with jump. So there are an alternativ to play with Fury leap, and if it’s possible, witch spell I should forget ?
Sorry for “english”, i’m French

Cac? You mean Melee, I guess.

You can play with frozen ire, but a well crafted weapon will outperform.

You can use Fury leap, remove Mealstrom.

Ok thanks, i’m just 35, so for now, weapon are not awsome. I gonna see.
Othet thing, how you manage mana with Summon thorn. It’s cost 146 mana, i dont know when I should use it and also why.
Avalanch + totem look like impossible in Rotation.
And you talk about Maelstrom, but it’s not in the build

you don’t self cast the Thorn totems. You need to look for an Idol that has the following affix:

“Chance on hit to Summon a Thorn Totem”

Once you have this, any of your other skills that hit will proc this affix and then you get the totems with out having to spend any mana.

As you stated, Maelstrom is not part of the core build so don’t spend any time worrying about it.

Oh thanks, I got it, i didnt pay attention of idole, and i realy didnt understnad why the hell, this spell totem was on build

I made the same mistake too when I was leveling. Once you get the idol, the build really takes off.