Last Epoch | Burning Man | Build Guide | Runemaster | 0.9.2a

Video

This Build Tier Rating is:

Summary

• This build is played as a Runemaster! Built around Ignite and dealing fire damage over time the runemaster has no shortage of skills that work well for it. Converting Dominion, frost claw, frost wall, flame ward all to fire many of which will apply ignite over time while you can continue on your journey letting everything die behind you!

Main Interactions

• Stacking two dominions and frost wall on top of eachother to apply hundreds of stacks of ignite and spamming frost claw for tons of ward and then more than doubling the amount of stacks of ignite on single target with its incredible ability to hit the same target 10x per cast!

How to Play this build

• Place frost wall or dominion out on the enemeies and then just flame rush forward and continiue on! Theyā€™ll all die as they try to follow you! For higher health mobs (Rares/Bosses) hit them with frost claw to ease there suffering!

Rating

Rating

• Defense - 9.5/10
  • Offense - 9.5/10
  • Empowered Bosses - 9/10
  • Speed Running Echoes - 9/10
  • Arena - N/A
  • Average - 9.25 (S Tier)

This Build Tier Rating is:

10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10

Dammitt's Build Planner / Loot Filter

Burning Man Runemaster!

Burning Man Runemaster! Gear/Idols/Blessings

Burning man runemaster! Lootfilter Link:

Burning man runemaster! Lootfilter Pastebin Link

All Uniques/Set/Exalted items Will SHOW

WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non PRIMALIST Class Items ARE HIDDEN

TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class (This is unselected by default, if you would like this to be active make sure to check the box!)

Light Blue - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 25)

Green - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 40)

Yellow - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+) (Uncheck around level 60 or when you have multiple affixes wanted on each piece of gear)

Orange - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Red - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Light Green - Idols

Most Important Stats

Defense For You (Most important to Least important)

• Health / Vitality
  • Capped Resistances
  • Critical Strike Avoidance
  • INT / ward retention

Offense For Companions(Most Important to Least important)

• Ignite chance / Fire damage / Fire damage over time
  • Elemental Damage / Elemental Damage over time
  • Ignite Duration / INT

How to Level (NEW)

Gear -> Unique's

This build could also use these uniques:

• Avarice (Gloves)
  • Calamity (Helm)
  • Woven Flesh (Chest)
  • Prism Wraps (Chest)
  • Exsanguinous (Chest)
  • Last Steps of the Living (Boots)
  • Firestarterā€™s Torch (Sceptre)
  • Soulfire (Relic)
  • Tone of Elements (Relic)

Passive Screen Shots

Mage

Sorcerer

Runemaster

Skill Screen Shots

Glyph of Dominion

Flame Rush

Flame Ward

Frost Claw

Frost Wall

Social Platform Links

Twitch

Follow me on twitch and watch me live almost every day as we put together builds and test them!

Youtube

Hereā€™s Everything Iā€™ve ever done in Last Epoch

Discord

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

Looking For a different build? Hereā€™s a Compendium with Tons!

150+ Builds / Guides / Leveling Guides in one place! Click Here

Want to search by specific skills / uniques / class / mastery? Check out Dammittā€™s Build Compendium

Dammitts Build Compendium

Have a good day Travelers!

1 Like

Character planner link looks wrong, does not match the video FYI.

The build planner doesnt show low life so that you can see what affixes to go for. I might just make it Legendary and fix it.

1 Like

Going over 100% less bonus damage from crits does nothing, it canā€™t make it where crits do less damage than a normal hit (~11 mins 26s or so).

2 Likes

Good to know. Ty

1 Like

Iā€™ll never understand the appeal of builds that you need to run backwards to check for loot with. Even if you stand and wait for shit to die, so you see the loot, that defeats the entire purpose of builds like this.

Some people just like to see the world burn!

Batman aside, if your like me i dont wait and look at every item, i keep an eye for kegendsroes popping up on the minimap and most the loot drops st onjectove or high health rares/chest thay youndont just run by.

Hoping in the future we can make lootfilter show custome filtered items as a symbol on minimap.

1 Like

If we donā€™t have the -mana cost scepter, are there other ways to sustain the mana cost for frost claw? I had to remove the point in ā€œOn through the snowā€ as it caused huge mana issues

1 Like

Its harder to do. You can sacrifice points and go into the mana efficiency on the right side or build into a ton of mana regeneration. Or juat keep the point out of in through the snow

TBF, a wand gives -3 spell cost compared to -4 from Firestarterā€™s Torch. I personally wouldnā€™t worry too much about loosing that -1.

Ive got -8 in the video. The -4 extra is legendary hes referring to

I did something similar and then I leveled up a new runemeaster and did frostbite version and unless I am missing someting thereā€™s not much of a reason to go ignite (you are spreading yourself thinner imo) over frostbite unless you think the orange is prettier than the white.

I would love to hear from smarter people on this though, I really want to be wrong since I was very hyped for my own ignite frostclaw as well.

Thanks

Hope when 1.0 comes out the day after tomorrow that youā€™ve got the time to update this build. Been playing a version of it since a few days and itā€™s really comfortable to play. Thanks!

1 Like

Been trying out this but using volcanic orb instead of frost wallā€¦ still switching things around probably. Was thinking of going ice barrage proc on frost claw but cant seem to get mana handled with it :confused: