Speed Running Void Cleaver! | Build Guide | 0.8.3E

Video

This Build Tier Rating is:

Summary

• This build is played as a Void Knight! Stacking tons of Flat melee void damage and using the unique darkstride to get lots of movment speed, you lunge around resetting your void cleave skill and then just go to town on all the mobs! With tons of leech and great defense this both a very power offense and defensive build!

Main Interactions

• The Main interactions for this build is having very High Cool Down reductions from stacking it on helm, in your passives, and inside the anomaly skill tree! This allows us to use void cleave quite often. We get to use it even more often since the Darkstride boots allows us to have a 2nd charge held, and lunge resets the Cooldowns when you get a kill lunging which happens alot!

How to Play this build

• I run this build with devouring orb and anomaly on autocast. You can also place lunge on autocast but this can get you in trouble by both running into a boss you didn’t want or running out of mana faster since it can reset your void cleave skill. Only if I have lots of mana do I manually cast sigils of hope, otherwise I just let it have its 6% chance to proc on kill and Lastly use void cleave whenever you have a charge and mana and what to kill everything around you!

Rating

Rating

• Defense - 8.5/10
  • Offense - 9/10
  • Empowered Bosses - 8/10
  • Speed Running Echoes - 8/10
  • Arena - 8.5/10
  • Average - 8.4 (A Tier)

This Build Tier Rating is:

10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10

Dammitt's Build Planner / Loot Filter

Speed Running Void Cleaver!

Speed Running Void Cleaver! Gear/Idols/Blessings

Speed Running Void Cleaver! Lootfilter Link:

Speed Running Void Cleaver! Lootfilter Pastebin Link

All Uniques/Set/Exalted items Will SHOW

WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non SENTINEL Class Items ARE HIDDEN

TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class (This is unselected by default, if you would like this to be active make sure to check the box!)

Light Blue - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 25)

Green - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 40)

Yellow - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+) (Uncheck around level 60 or when you have multiple affixes wanted on each piece of gear)

Orange - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Red - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Light Green - Idols

Most Important Stats

Defense For You (Most important to Least important

• Health / Capped Resistances
  • Critical Strike Avoidance/Armor/Endurance
  • Leech (Melee/Void Leech)

Offense (Most Important to Least important)

• Added Melee Void Damage
  • Crit Chance / Critical strike multiplier
  • % increased Void Damage

How to Level (NEW)

Here’s a 1 to 75 Leveling Guide For Void Knight if you’d like some help. As i mention in the video though. You can level this guide starting from 1 to endgame.

• This build does not require any uniques however it is build around the Unique Darkstride. A pair of boots that you can start wearing at level 19 and gives you movements speed bonus based on Flat added melee void damage. You can also use several other uniques include the very nice void axe apathys maw!

Gear -> Uniques (NEW)

This build uses 1 Unique:

• Darkstride (Boots)

This build could also use, but not limited to :eyes:

• Apathy’s Maw (Axe)
  • Ravenous Void (Gloves)
  • Shattered Chains (Belt)
  • Locket of the Forgotten Knight (Amulet)

Passive Screen Shots

Sentinel

Paladin

Void Knight

Skill Screen Shots

Anomaly

Sigils of Hope

Devouring orb

Lunge

Void Cleave

Social Platform Links

Twitch

Follow me on twitch and watch me live almost every day as we put together builds and test them!

Youtube

Here’s Everything I’ve ever done in Last Epoch

Discord

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

Looking For a different build? Here’s a Compendium with Tons!

150+ Builds / Guides / Leveling Guides in one place! Click Here

Want to search by specific skills / uniques / class / mastery? Check out Dammitt’s Build Compendium

Dammitts Build Compendium

Have a good day Travelers!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.