- This build is played as a Void Knight! Stacking tons of Flat melee void damage and using the unique darkstride to get lots of movment speed, you lunge around resetting your void cleave skill and then just go to town on all the mobs! With tons of leech and great defense this both a very power offense and defensive build!
- The Main interactions for this build is having very High Cool Down reductions from stacking it on helm, in your passives, and inside the anomaly skill tree! This allows us to use void cleave quite often. We get to use it even more often since the Darkstride boots allows us to have a 2nd charge held, and lunge resets the Cooldowns when you get a kill lunging which happens alot!
How to Play this build
- I run this build with devouring orb and anomaly on autocast. You can also place lunge on autocast but this can get you in trouble by both running into a boss you didn’t want or running out of mana faster since it can reset your void cleave skill. Only if I have lots of mana do I manually cast sigils of hope, otherwise I just let it have its 6% chance to proc on kill and Lastly use void cleave whenever you have a charge and mana and what to kill everything around you!
- Defense - 8.5/10
- Offense - 9/10
- Empowered Bosses - 8/10
- Speed Running Echoes - 8/10
- Arena - 8.5/10
- Average - 8.4 (A Tier)
10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10
Dammitt's Build Planner / Loot Filter
Speed Running Void Cleaver!Speed Running Void Cleaver! Gear/Idols/Blessings
Speed Running Void Cleaver! Lootfilter Link:
All Uniques/Set/Exalted items Will SHOW
WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non SENTINEL Class Items ARE HIDDEN
TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class (This is unselected by default, if you would like this to be active make sure to check the box!)
Light Blue - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 25)
Green - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 40)
Yellow - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+) (Uncheck around level 60 or when you have multiple affixes wanted on each piece of gear)
Orange - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)
Red - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)
Light Green - Idols
Most Important Stats
Defense For You (Most important to Least important
- Health / Capped Resistances
- Critical Strike Avoidance/Armor/Endurance
- Leech (Melee/Void Leech)
Offense (Most Important to Least important)
- Added Melee Void Damage
- Crit Chance / Critical strike multiplier
- % increased Void Damage
How to Level (NEW)
Here’s a 1 to 75 Leveling Guide For Void Knight if you’d like some help. As i mention in the video though. You can level this guide starting from 1 to endgame.
- This build does not require any uniques however it is build around the Unique Darkstride. A pair of boots that you can start wearing at level 19 and gives you movements speed bonus based on Flat added melee void damage. You can also use several other uniques include the very nice void axe apathys maw!
Gear -> Uniques (NEW)
This build uses 1 Unique:
This build could also use, but not limited to
Social Platform Links
Follow me on twitch and watch me live almost every day as we put together builds and test them!
Here’s Everything I’ve ever done in Last Epoch
Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!