Elemental Ranged Minion Necromancer Build 0.8.3B

Video

This Build Tier Rating is:

10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10

Build Overview Summary/Rating/Interactions

Summary

• This build is played as a Necromancer! Ice Mages and Bowman with Ice Arrows with tons of added necrotic and elemental damage from passives and skill we can play ranged and let the minions clean up the mobs. There are two version of the build planner. 1 for defense like the game play, the 2nd with more uniques and different rings for more minion damage!

Main Interactions

• Tons of Minion Damage
  • Zombies exploding for ward gain
  • Rip blood for mana and buff to minions

Rating

• Defense - 8/10
  • Offense - 8/10
  • Empowered Bosses - 8/10
  • Speed Running Echoes - 7.5/10
  • Arena - 8/10
  • Average - 7.9 (A Tier)

Lootfilter Attached Click Here (NEW)

Please let Me know if you find anything messed up

GREEN - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+)

BLUE - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+)

RED - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+)

YELLOW - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers)

ORANGE - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers)

DARK GREEN - IDOLS

TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class

PINK - Exalted/Set/Unique Items

WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non ACOLYTE Class Items ARE HIDDEN

Pastebin Link

Elemental Ranged Minions Necromancer Lootfilter Pastebin Link

Text File Download

Elemental Ranged Minions 0.8.3B Necromancer.xml (139.3 KB)

Dammitt's Builder For 0.8.3B (2 Versions)

Elemental Ranged Minion Necromancer Same as video

Elemental Ranged Minion Necromancer Gear/Idols/Blessings

Elemental Ranged Minion Necromancer MAX Damage Version

Elemental Ranged Minion Necromancer Gear/Idols/Blessings

Most Important Stats

Defense (Most important to Least important

• Health/Capped Resistances
  • Critical Strike Avoidance/Endurance
  • Minion health/ Minion health regen
  • INT (For extra health from rip blood)
  • Vitality

Offense (Most Important to Least important)

• Minion Damage/ Minion Bow Damage/ Minion Spell Damage
  • Minion Critical Strike Chance/Minion Critical Strike Multiplier
  • INT

Rating System Breakdown

Build Rating System Breakdown Post

Passive Screen Shots
Acolyte
Necromancer

Skill Screen Shots
Dread Shade
Summon Volatile Zombie
Rip Blood
Summon Skeleton Mage
Summon Skeleton

Social Platform Links

Twitch

Follow me on twitch and watch me live every Saturday night as we put together builds and test them!

Youtube

Hereā€™s Everything Iā€™ve ever done in Last Epoch

Discord

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

Updates
  • Initially posted September 5th 2021. Viable for 0.8.3B

Looking For a different build? Hereā€™s a Compendium with Tons!

150+ Builds and Guides in one place! Click Here

Have a good day Travelers!

3 Likes

Looks like a nice build. Whats the critical strike chance on the gloves/blessing for though?

You are my ā€œgotoā€ for builds @Boardman21 I marvel at how quickly you get them out and the wonderful comprehensive yet easy to follow way you do the builds. Iā€™ve played your tanky Bladedancer from the day I started the game a couple of weeks ago, and sheā€™s fantastic (level 81 so far). Have been waiting for the new Necromancer so I can pick up my neglected alt. Please get some sleep!

1 Like

the area of the spectral presense node seems to be the same even if itā€™s 50% or 100% bigger. bug?

if its staying the same yes. its suppose to get bigger

Thx for the guide! There is sth wrong with the lootfilter I think. I am at the end of the campaign and it is showing me blue swordsā€¦

The lootfilter is meant for leveling and endgame. As you level up you uncheck colors as your progress.

Uncheck green around level 20
Uncheck blue around level 45
Uncheck red once you have at least 2 affixes you want in all gear slots

1 Like

Thanks for the build!

There is something wrong with item filter.
E.g. rule says ā€œRECOLOR 8 SUBTYPES OF AMULETā€¦ā€ but in editor when I click on subtypes I see that only 2 hi-lvl subtypes selected (I understand on lvl 23 that I never found any amulet)
Same thing with rings, belts, boots, gloves

Yeah I should have checked the duplication rules a bit better

Hi,
Are you considering to update your loot filters ? Or if I do it by myself what should be the correct subtypes for each category ? (as Iā€™m perfect beginner iā€™m still kinda lost :smiley: )

I plan on switching most to dammitts auto generater once people are happy with it

Is the filter fixed now? I am using the pastebin link and it seems ok?

Hello,
i am going crazy as i get 10 skeletons i only keep 9 with all talents put in. thank you very much

unique ring for +1 skelly called ā€œhollow fingerā€ or +1 skeleton affix for chest

dropped poe like a dirty shirt and started playing LE about a week ago. super fun game compared to the other which always seemed like work.

i always go to necro builds first and this is the first one i tried and it plays exactly like the sales pitch which is awesome.

great work on the build and guide and hope you keep up the great work :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks! For sure will :slight_smile:

seeing how you are a builder, what in your opinion is the hands down most tanky build with high dps? if you have one, which is it? if you donā€™t, would you mind linking to that build? i will of course still keep playing this build as i have always liked necro builds in rpgs. i really miss the old days of text books and good dungeon masters from the days before all the computer games lol

@boardman21 you recommend precise grand bone idols. When I use that type of idol, it doesnā€™t change Minion Critical Strike Chance, itā€™s always 12%.
Idols increasing flat cold or physical minion damage like Brittle Grand Bone Idol of Iron look better. Why do you recommend precise grand bone idols ?

because those idols give 1-2% flat base crit for only skeles + Mages its not global so it doesnt show on char sheet, but it works. You can use either idol type.

So if you have 4 idols with 2% flat base crit your skeles have 12 + 8 = 20% critical strike chance ?