This Build Tier Rating is:

Best --->--->--->---> Decent >--->--->--->---> Worst

Build Overview

Pros
  • Good Damage
  • Face Tank All Bosses
  • 2 axes always better than 1
Cons
  • Idols - Higher level needed to be fully fleshed out.

Dammitt’s Builder Link

Now updated to 0.8.1c
Dual Undispurted Werebear 100% Uptime Gear/Blessings/Idols In One Fancy Place

Updates

• Initially posted March 12th 2021. Viable for 0.8.1c

Passives

Primalist
Shaman
Druid

Skills

Ice Thorns
Summon Thorn Totem
Entangling Roots
Werebear Form
Swipe

Looking For a different build? Here’s all my builds in One fancy spot!

All My Builds In One Fancy Place Click This

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in any of the Search-bot channels to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/mastery/skill/patch and more!

Boardman21's Discord Link Click Here

Did they let you assign skills to different buttons while transformed yet?

no :frowning: soon hopefully

I spent alot of gold trying to gamble for the Undisputed Axe but no luck yet.
Does it drop alot for you or you gamble for it?

Found most of mine just over the time of playing. I dont think ive even gambled one. Just something ive collected over many hours.

Sentinel passives? And @McFluffin mocked my assertions of dual classing coming soon! I bet the government covers this up pronto to hide the truth!!!
Killer bikini vampire Llama level here we come!

Copy and Paste does have downsides

1 Like

Sorry I forgot to ask about the build. Why so much spell power in a melee build? How does it work?

Wizended Claws in werebear form skill tree. 1% spell damage converts to 1% Melee damage AND 1% crit chance so its BiS

I really like the idea behind this build. Can you share your item filter too? Kind regards.

So any spell damage will work with the node or it needs to be spell damage while transformed?

I am afraid im a hoarder. I dont currently have a lootfilter as i collect everything :stuck_out_tongue:

Any % spell damage on your gear/passives/etc will be converted while you are in bear form. It doesn’t need to be “spell damage while transformed” but that would be converted as well.

1 Like

cant seem to take spirit claws off, still rank 4 minimum? you dont have it in your panner, what gives?

Not sure what you mean. Any more detail to the problem?

i followed your previous guide for werebear, it had spirit claws but i cant remove the points now cause it requries them for further ranks im lvl 75

youll have to respec everythign above it down to that level so you can take points out and then reddo the etree

1 Like

worked ty

Great guide, love the build.

1 Like

The build is great, I’m no longer running out mana in Werebear Form, but is there a purpose for Thorn Totem for this build? When should I use Thorn Totem?