Static Orbiter Annihilator 0.8.3b Build

Video

This Build Tier Rating is:

10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10

Build Overview Summary/Rating/Interactions

Summary

• This build is played as a Sorcerer! Playing with the skill static orb, you can turn it into many things, but making it orbit around you with tons of lightning balls is by far one the most pleasing! Its got pierce, explosions, and lightning tendrils! this bad ass sorcerer will carry you through the entire endgame!

Main Interactions

• Stacking tons of Lightning Damage and Spell Crit Chance we hit like a rock!
  • Tons of defensive layers

Rating

• Defense - 8.5/10
  • Offense - 9/10
  • Empowered Bosses - 8/10
  • Speed Running Echoes - 9/10
  • Arena - 8/10
  • Average - 8.5 (S Tier)

Lootfilter Attached Click Here (NEW)

Please let Me know if you find anything messed up

GREEN - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+)

BLUE - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+)

RED - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+)

YELLOW - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers)

ORANGE - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers)

DARK GREEN - IDOLS

TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class

PINK - Exalted/Set/Unique Items

WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non MAGE Class Items ARE HIDDEN

Pastebin Link

Static Orb Annihilator Lootfilter Pastebin Link

Text File Download

Static Orb Sorc 0.8.3.xml (108.7 KB)

Dammitt's Builder For 0.8.3B

Static Orb Annihilation Sorcerer

Static Orb Sorcerer Gear/Idols/Blessings

Most Important Stats

Defense For You (Most important to Least important

• Health/Capped Resistances
  • Critical Strike Avoidance/Endurance
  • Spell Damage Leeched as life blessing is very helpful for survivability but not mandatory.

Offense (Most Important to Least important)

• Adaptive spell Damage/ Increased Lightning Damage
  • Increased Spell Crit/Critical Strike Multiplier
  • Mana Regeneration (So you can spam more balls)

Rating System Breakdown

Build Rating System Breakdown Post

Passive Screen Shots
Mage
Sorcerer

Skill Screen Shots
Flame Ward
Focus
teleport
Arcane ascendance
Static Orb

Social Platform Links

Twitch

Follow me on twitch and watch me live every Saturday night as we put together builds and test them!

Youtube

Here’s Everything I’ve ever done in Last Epoch

Discord

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

Updates
  • Initially posted September 4th 2021. Viable for 0.8.3B

Looking For a different build? Here’s a Compendium with Tons!

150+ Builds and Guides in one place! Click Here

Have a good day Travelers!

6 Likes

Wow, I may try this out. It’s a magadin!

1 Like

I’m going to try that, thanks BoardMan21! :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

1 Like

thanks for the fun build, saw this pop up just as i finished A9 on a fresh mage and decided to give it a shot. was rough as first without some important nodes, but the build really hits its stride once you’re able to pop out those small orbs along with the big ones.

i found arcane ascendance not useful for myself though, going lightning blast (with single target chaining) was a lot more helpful to quickly focus down single targets instead of relying on the random orb explosions.

1 Like

Best to level as something else and switch later? What would your recommended approach be? Thanks!

i leveled using the nova builds (lightning blast, elemental nova, flame guard, teleport, focus). just beeline for convergence on lightning blast for single target, and star prism on elemental nova for AOE. they’ll both carry you through the campaign easily. they don’t need any specific uniques, but ashen crown does make nova easier to use (cast at cursor).

after A9 you can swap over to static orb (replacing nova) and begin monos, just make sure to beeline for orbital fulmination then scatter blast and it’ll be cake after that. you don’t really wanna level with static orb, it’s pretty mana heavy so it’s better to swap when you can gamble for some decent gear (instead of leveling gear that gets replaced often).

Ive watched streams with it being leveling with from the get go of 5 points in sorcerer and it works pretty good.

Build into some mana regeneration early on rings/belt/amulet/ and relic will offset the clucnky feeling mana cost

That said you can also transer after Chapter 9 if you want to use something else :slight_smile:

1 Like

Quick question. i watched the video u made on how to get the helmet but i dont understand what vendor u get the helm from? im only seeing silver helms. Did i miss something major in the video?

Make sure your high enough level believe you ahve to be Level 72+

ahh ok tyvm for the reply just swapped to this build last night and have alot of work ahead of me. Just picked the game up on Saturday cause i was bored and been waiting for multiplayer GG build i like it.

1 Like

it is a shame the base skill has such a high cost - or it would be easier to use other specs of the skill. But currently the orbital is the best one for maintaining mana

3 Likes

Yup! Far too much mana to be used as a main skill. Worse yet if you don’t go orbital and you want damage you need to further increase the mana cost and/or reduce the range so the playstyle feels more like melee. Aweful!

Can I get it in lvl72 then? Req is lvl72

Yes at 72 and above you can get it

1 Like

Thoughs on scales of eterra off hand

not good. you need to alternate a fire and a lightning skill for 10 seconds each to make good use of it. using only a lightning skill gives you stacking 8% more dmg every second for 10 seconds, but then 80% less dmg for 10 seconds

damn ok so thats y my dmg is horrible during down time wish i read better

hello!

Thank you for anther great build guide! I am back to check out all the new changes in LE. I have a simple question that is not build specific if anyone could answer.

Is anyone else having problems with the link to the build planner on Firefox? It works perfectly on other browsers but when I use Firefox, the bottom part of the screen is cut off so that I can’t see the Skills and Passives buttons.

Pergaps you have it zoomed in to far. Hit Control - a few times. (Control + minus sign)

1 Like

yup, that was it!!! thanks!