Umbral Blades Bladedancer | Build Guide | 0.8.4

Video

This Build Tier Rating is:

Summary

• This build is played as a Bladedancer using the new skill umbral blades. Run around summon shadows and then having the drop bladestorms that home in on enemies and apply shadow daggers for huge damage numbers!

Main Interactions

• Using up to 5 shadows to get more bladestorms that we thought would/should be possible!

How to Play this build

• To play this build all you need to do is run around and use synchronized strike making shadows and then use umbral blades to make all the shadows throw one and drop one.

Rating

Rating

• Defense - 7/10
  • Offense - 9/10
  • Empowered Bosses - 8/10
  • Speed Running Echoes - 8/10
  • Arena - 7/10
  • Average - 7.8 (A Tier)

This Build Tier Rating is:

10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10

Dammitt's Build Planner / Loot Filter

Umbral Blades Bladedancer!

Umbral Blades Bladedancer! Gear/Idols/Blessings

Umbral Blades Bladedancer! Lootfilter Link:

Umbral Blades Bladedancer! Lootfilter Pastebin Link

All Uniques/Set/Exalted items Will SHOW

WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non ROGUE Class Items ARE HIDDEN

TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class (This is unselected by default, if you would like this to be active make sure to check the box!)

Light Blue - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 25)

Green - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 40)

Yellow - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+) (Uncheck around level 60 or when you have multiple affixes wanted on each piece of gear)

Orange - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Red - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Light Green - Idols

Most Important Stats

Defense For You (Most important to Least important

• Health / Vitality
  • Capped Resistances
  • Critical Strike Avoidance
  • DEX / Dodge

Offense (Most Important to Least important)

• Flat Throwing/Melee Damage (All gets added to shadow dagger)
  • Shadow dagger effect
  • DEX

How to Level (NEW)

Here’s a 1 to 75 Leveling Guide For getting a rogue leveled up to bladedancer and transition later. OR you can level this guide using the new skill which should do well and i will do a new leveling guide soon on!

Gear -> Unique's

This build could also use, but not limited to :eyes:

• Woven Flesh(Chest)
  • Bleeding Heart (Amulet)
  • Li’raka’s Claws (Gloves)
  • Smoke Weaver (Dagger)
  • Riverbend Grasp (Gloves)
  • Ravenous Void (Gloves)

Passive Screen Shots

Rogue

Bladedancer

Skill Screen Shots

Shurikens

Umbral Blades

Shift

Synchronized Strike

Smoke Bomb

Social Platform Links

Twitch

Follow me on twitch and watch me live almost every day as we put together builds and test them!

Youtube

Here’s Everything I’ve ever done in Last Epoch

Discord

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

Looking For a different build? Here’s a Compendium with Tons!

150+ Builds / Guides / Leveling Guides in one place! Click Here

Want to search by specific skills / uniques / class / mastery? Check out Dammitt’s Build Compendium

Dammitts Build Compendium

Have a good day Travelers!

1 Like

Hey,
Since in a bugfix they “fixed” shadows leaving blades being able to circumvent the limit of 3 blades left, I was wondering, it’s obvious you want to unspec that point since it makes no sense anymore, but what other changes would you make? Unspec the additional 2 shadows created with synch strike? Or maybe something more?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.