- This build is played as a Beastmaster! Using a polearm and serpent strike with a companion. Run around poison all of your worst foes. Poison has 110% increased duration and you have ton of poison chance and attack speed leading to some HUGE boost of poison damage thanks to so many stacks being applied and the damage boost it gets per stack.
- This is build is based on several synergies between skills. Stacking Dex so serpent strike has higher poison chance. Using eterra’s blessing on your scorpion so you both get 150% poison chance boost. Using warcry to give scorpion more poison chance and giving you 60% increased attack speed. Using Frenzy totem to speed everything up and give poison chance. And lastly having aspect of the viper + aspect of the shark giving you tons more poison chance and attack speed.
How to Play this build
- To play this build all you need to do is run around with your scorpion and her babies and hit enemies just a few times, after a few hits they will take enough damage over the next 8 seconds till they die. As you run away they will continue to take that damage and leech it to you thanks to the bleeding heard (Amulet) and woven flesh (Chest) if your wearing them. For Single target damage peak use warcry+frenzy totem+ eterras blessing on your scorpion
- Defense - 7/10
- Offense - 9.5/10
- Empowered Bosses - 9/10
- Speed Running Echoes - 7/10
- Arena - 7/10
- Average - 7.9 (A Tier)
10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10
Dammitt's Build Planner / Loot Filter
2 Million+ Damage Serpent Strike!2 Million+ Damage Serpent Strike! Gear/Idols/Blessings
2 Million+ Damage Serpent Strike! Lootfilter Link:
All Uniques/Set/Exalted items Will SHOW
WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non PRIMALIST Class Items ARE HIDDEN
TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class (This is unselected by default, if you would like this to be active make sure to check the box!)
Light Blue - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 25)
Green - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 40)
Yellow - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+) (Uncheck around level 60 or when you have multiple affixes wanted on each piece of gear)
Orange - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)
Red - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)
Light Green - Idols
Most Important Stats
Defense For You (Most important to Least important
- Capped Resistances
- Critical Strike Avoidance/Armor
- Leech (Bleeding Heart Unique/Woven Flesh Chest)
Offense (Most Important to Least important)
- Attack Speed
- Poison Chance / Dex
- Poison Damage / Damage over time
How to Level (NEW)
Here’s a 1 to 75 Leveling Guide For Beastmaster where you can transition at anytime after gaining access to Serpent Strike or all the way at 75 if you like.
Gear -> Unique's
This build could also use, but not limited to
Social Platform Links
Follow me on twitch and watch me live almost every day as we put together builds and test them!
Here’s Everything I’ve ever done in Last Epoch
Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!