Pure Fire Minion Necromancer! | Build Guide | 0.8.3E

Video

This Build Tier Rating is:

Summary

• This build is played as a Necromancer! Summon tons of minions and run around with them! Archers fire off flame arrows, mages with fire balls, a lit up fire golem with fire aura, and exploding fire zombies! Fire, Fire, FIRE!

Main Interactions

• Using Ravens Rise gloves and Logi’s Hunger Amulet to get up to 4 addition levels to your fire spell minions and 2 for all the fire minions (all 4 minions used are fire!) This allows lots of additional nodes taken in the trees for more attack speed and damage!

How to Play this build

• To play this build all you need to do is run around and summon zombies that explode while all your fire minions do work and clean up enemies! Let them burn!

Rating

Rating

• Defense - 8.8/10
  • Offense - 9.1/10
  • Empowered Bosses - 9/10
  • Speed Running Echoes - 8.7/10
  • Arena - 9/10
  • Average - 8.92 (S Tier)

This Build Tier Rating is:

10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10

Dammitt's Build Planner / Loot Filter

Pure Fire Minion Necromancer!

Pure Fire Minion Necromancer! Gear/Idols/Blessings

Pure Fire Minion Necromancer! Lootfilter Link:

Pure Fire Minion Necromancer! Lootfilter Pastebin Link

All Uniques/Set/Exalted items Will SHOW

WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non ACOLYTE Class Items ARE HIDDEN

TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class (This is unselected by default, if you would like this to be active make sure to check the box!)

Light Blue - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 25)

Green - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 40)

Yellow - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+) (Uncheck around level 60 or when you have multiple affixes wanted on each piece of gear)

Orange - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Red - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Light Green - Idols

Most Important Stats

Defense For You (Most important to Least important

• Health / Vitality
  • Capped Resistances
  • Critical Strike Avoidance
  • Minion Health

Offense (Most Important to Least important)

• Minion Attack/Cast Speed
  • Minion Fire Damage
  • Minion Damage

How to Level (NEW)

Here’s a 1 to 75 Leveling Guide For getting a necromancer up and going. You can transfer to fire at the end around level 75 or wait till 82 when you can where the uniques or just level up as a fire minion build from level 1. They all work :slight_smile:

Gear -> Unique's

This build could also use, but not limited to :eyes:

• Exsanguinous (Chest)
  • Logi’s Hunger (Amulet)
  • Ravens Rise (Gloves)
  • Death Rattle (Amulet)
  • Dragonflame Edict (2 Hand Staff)
  • Ravenous Void (Gloves)
  • Last Steps of the Living (Boots)

Passive Screen Shots

Acolyte

Lich

Necromancer

Skill Screen Shots

Summon Volatile Zombie

Dread Shade

Summon Bone Golem

Summon Skeleton

Summon Skeleton Mage

Social Platform Links

Twitch

Follow me on twitch and watch me live almost every day as we put together builds and test them!

Youtube

Here’s Everything I’ve ever done in Last Epoch

Discord

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

Looking For a different build? Here’s a Compendium with Tons!

150+ Builds / Guides / Leveling Guides in one place! Click Here

Want to search by specific skills / uniques / class / mastery? Check out Dammitt’s Build Compendium

Dammitts Build Compendium

Have a good day Travelers!

3 Likes

@boardman21 I have linked the Fire minion leveling build you posted yesterday.

Here is the link everyone that Boardman used to level a fire minion necromance:Last Epoch | 1 to 82 Fire Minion Necromancer | Leveling Guide | 0.8.3E - YouTube

It is super helpful and i have leveled a character to 30 incredibly quickly.

Boardman thanks for the great build and the leveling guide.

1 Like

Hi there, I love this build and it’s really simillar to the one I play with great sucess so far, my relaxing 1hand (taking care of baby) build!

some thought for thoses who want some variation:

1. chest and feet are very vauable slot to have + crit/dammage/fire dammage on pet, so I go NOT low life, but with sinathia 1h and shield

2. just add 1/2 point in life leech and your skeleton will never dies! I am level 100, playing around 200 ish coruption with no worries

3. I also got all the +skill for minion and fire minion dammage maxed I chose the 2 immortal FIREwarth instead of dread shade, like that I dont have to cast anything and they really do big DPS. after it’s hard to say if dread shade will be better here?

Hey I’m loving the build so far but I have a similar question to Volcko. Is it possible to switch either Volatile Zombie or Dread Shade for Fire Wraths w/ the node that gives them permanent up time? :thinking:

Otherwise, loving the build so far :slight_smile: Thanks!

You sure can, although the permanent wraiths are unlikely to have a higher dps output than what either of those 2 skills do, you can definitely do it.

1 Like

the pastebin does not work properly , we have tried it in more people

Save the github file. It will be a .txt file.
Click File > Save As
Save the file into the loot filter file as “filter name.xml” MUST HAVE THE " "
This will convert the .txt file to a .xml file

1 Like

is it possible to have an update for 0.8.4 with loot filter etc ?
really appreciate the build :+1:

1 Like

Try to do one soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ive been playing this in 0.8.4 and i reallly love it. Finally got to 81 and equipped dragonflame edict. Now im wondering if it’s really an upgrade, you see i’ve been using reach of the grave with an exalted copper aegis with 86% minion damage. Is the staff really BIS ?
Thank you for all your work!

Nope it is not a bis ypu can use crafted or even a reach of the grave if you like

Somewhat off topic question for ya, if you don’t mind.

As you say, the staff isn’t exactly BiS, which i can see. As I am also currently using reach of the grave and an exalted catalyst.

My questions is regarding the lastepochtools site, when looking up items/uniques, say for instance the reach of the grave wand. It will tell you a timeline target to farm. Does the item have a higher inc % chance to drop in said timeline? Or is it something more like that timeline is the highest lvl for the wand, and going higher would add more uniques to the pool? Hmm think I just answered my own question now lol, but would still like your opinion :slight_smile:

I would like to farm up myself a Reach with 2+LP plus a crafted catalyst.

Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, there are no good wand affixs to bother farming for a LP Reach lol

That’s usually because said timeline has a chance to spawn nodes that give a unique or set staff as the bonus reward. However that specific staff is a boss drop from the Dragon Emperor.

No (though that is a thing).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.