- This build is played as a Shaman! Transform into a powerful spriggan and summon healing totems to heal you and protect and summon tons of vines to deal massive damage. Depending on cast speed get up to over 100 vines at 1 time and watch the health of any boss just melt!
- The Main interactions for this build is having healing totems using the thorn totem skill tree so that you can get tons of mana back every time you cast healing totems. You also get all of your elemental and physical resist from totems making gearing quite easy!
How to Play this build
- You do not need to place on skills on autocast for this build. This build revolves around staying permanently in spriggan form and only using two buttons. Healing totems and vines. Just keep casting them in a 2 vines and 1 totem ratio and speed run through echoes!
- Defense - 9/10
- Offense - 9.5/10
- Empowered Bosses - 9/10
- Speed Running Echoes - 8/10
- Arena - 8/10
- Average - 8.7 (S Tier)
10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10
Dammitt's Build Planner / Loot Filter
Ranged Spriggan Vine Thorns Shaman!Ranged Spriggan Vine Thorns Shaman! Gear/Idols/Blessings
Ranged Spriggan Vine Thorns Shaman! Lootfilter Link:
All Uniques/Set/Exalted items Will SHOW
WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non PRIMALIST Class Items ARE HIDDEN
TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class (This is unselected by default, if you would like this to be active make sure to check the box!)
Light Blue - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 25)
Green - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 40)
Yellow - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+) (Uncheck around level 60 or when you have multiple affixes wanted on each piece of gear)
Orange - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)
Red - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)
Light Green - Idols
Most Important Stats
Defense For You (Most important to Least important
- Health / Capped Resistances
- Critical Strike Avoidance/Armor/Endurance
- Healing Effectiveness ( Not really needed )
Offense (Most Important to Least important)
- Minion Damage/Minion Adaptive Spell Damage
- Minion spell damage/ Minion physical damage
- Cast speed ( For you to summon more vines faster )
How to Level (NEW)
Here’s a 1 to 75 Leveling Guide For Shaman. Its possible to level from level 1 but if you dont want to transition to until later you can follow this one:
- This build does not require any uniques however there are some you could use to increase your survivability if you wish!
Gear -> Unique's
This build could also use, but not limited to
Social Platform Links
Follow me on twitch and watch me live almost every day as we put together builds and test them!
Here’s Everything I’ve ever done in Last Epoch
Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!