EarthQuake Werebear is Back! | Build Guide | 0.8.4

Video

https://youtu.be/IcnabmPxFD4

This Build Tier Rating is:

Summary

• This build is played as a Druid! Transform into a powerful (NOW GOOD LOOKING) bear that can rampage around (Channeled Movement ability) and then Maul (Small leap attack with huge damage/area) and just clean up on mobs by proccing tons of other skills such as entangling roots, fury leap, and earthquake!

Main Interactions

• Going low life for 100% More damage and 25% Less damage taken, synergizing with the tons of melee damage on the weapon. We also have unlimited rage, by proccing entangling roots when we use maul and then roots makes seeds and then the seeds make vines and the vines give rage every second thanks to the spriggan form skill tree.

How to Play this build

• To play this build all you need to do is rampage around until you see enemies and then maul in! Maul (Using Fury Leap skill tree) will clean up the mess by proc’n earthquake and entangling roots and ultimately some poison vines. Its a big splash

Rating

Rating

• Defense - 8.5/10
  • Offense - 9/10
  • Empowered Bosses - 9/10
  • Speed Running Echoes - 9/10
  • Arena - 8.5/10
  • Average - 8.8 (S Tier)

This Build Tier Rating is:

10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10

Dammitt's Build Planner / Loot Filter

EarthQuake Werebear is Back!

EarthQuake Werebear is Back! Gear/Idols/Blessings

EarthQuake Werebear is Back! Lootfilter Link:

EarthQuake Werebear is Back! Lootfilter Pastebin Link

All Uniques/Set/Exalted items Will SHOW

WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non PRIMALIST Class Items ARE HIDDEN

TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class (This is unselected by default, if you would like this to be active make sure to check the box!)

Light Blue - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 25)

Green - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 40)

Yellow - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+) (Uncheck around level 60 or when you have multiple affixes wanted on each piece of gear)

Orange - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Red - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Light Green - Idols

Most Important Stats

Defense For You (Most important to Least important

• Health / Vitality
  • Capped Resistances
  • Critical Strike Avoidance

Offense (Most Important to Least important)

• Flat physical/fire damage
  • Increased physical/melee/fire damage
  • STR/ATT

How to Level (NEW)

As the druid class just got reworked, no leveling guide yet, but will have one soon :slight_smile: You should be able to level this one up from the start and dont worry about going low life until you find the uniques.

Gear -> Unique's

This build could also use, but not limited to :eyes:

• Exsanguinous (Chest)
  • Last Steps of the Living (Boots)
  • Boulderfists (Gloves)
  • Bhuldars Wrath (2 hand mace)

Passive Screen Shots

Primalist

Beastmaster

Shaman

Druid

Skill Screen Shots

Fury Leap

Earthquake

Entangling roots

Spriggan Form

Werebear Form

Social Platform Links

Twitch

Follow me on twitch and watch me live almost every day as we put together builds and test them!

Youtube

Here’s Everything I’ve ever done in Last Epoch

Discord

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

Looking For a different build? Here’s a Compendium with Tons!

150+ Builds / Guides / Leveling Guides in one place! Click Here

Want to search by specific skills / uniques / class / mastery? Check out Dammitt’s Build Compendium

Dammitts Build Compendium

Have a good day Travelers!

2 Likes

Hey Boardman, great guide. One question: How do we unlock entangling roots without the required 35 points in Druid? I just started playing this weekend so I apologize if I’m missing something obvious.

Update: I figured it out. If you put 35 into druid, then head over to skills and drag Entangling Roots to the top it will stay there even if you don’t have 35 points in Druid after reallocating points.

Just a heads up. The Werebear form skill points in the build guide are different to the screen shot and video.

Ok you’re tree only has 21 in druid how are you using entangling roots?

Reading one of the other comments would probably help you

So put 35 points into druid, unlock it then respec out of druid?

Well, the other points in Druid outlined in the guide are pretty useful I think, but yeah, that’s the gist of it.

Thats not supposed to happen, if you dont have the requires points in a skill anymore its meant to be removed from your character even while spec’d into it

seems that is a bug

skills only ask for #lvl of a class. lol

Obviously. I’m helping people who want to play the build that was outlined in this post. Take that up with the dev team

I respecced my werebear to this build and am having a blast. Lovin it. Thanks guys.

I fixed his build planner. (He often re-uses another build and forgets to fully update everything. Boardman can correct me if I’m wrong and that’s actually his intended build…)

4 Likes

do you scale physical because you want maul to do more dmg by its own?

Yeah sorry we played this on stream forever and did alot of respeccing, no one (Including me) even noticed the 35 point line bug that we kept it after respeccing. will put up a new build planner.

I suppose you could swap all that Inc Phys for Inc Fire. No idea what’s more efficient.

Hey Boardman, i’ve got a question. I see you put six point in primal medicine in the primalist tree, while i can’t see any minions in the build. Did I miss something?

Fixed that. Druid, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.4b) - Last Epoch Build Planner

No worries! We appreciate all the work you do for the community. Looking forward to more content in the future.

Why not grab the summon 3 vine node in fury leap and ditch Entangling roots completely ?

Then you can spec Swipe with aspect of the panther for 100% crit multi, better crit chance and increased melee dmg.
Edit: and you free some points from bear too I guess.