- This build is played as a Necromancer. Summoning an abomination by sacrificing skeletons and skeletal mages you create a monstrosity that can tank even the toughest bosses in the game and never die. Buff him with shades and watch him do the work.
- Consuming only skeletons and skeletal mages to have a non health decaying abomination that can last forever and even tank Tier 4 Julra.
How to Play this build
- To play this build all you need to do is summon the abomination after summoning all your other minions and consuming them then just use dread shade and infernal shade on him and he will do all the work as you dodge all incoming damage.
- Defense - 9.5/10
- Offense - 9.5/10
- Empowered Bosses - 9.5/10
- Speed Running Echoes - 7/10
- Arena - 9/10
- Average - 8.9 (S Tier)
10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10
Dammitt's Build Planner / Loot Filter
Undecaying Abomination 1 Hit KO BudgetUndecaying Abomination 1 Hit KO Budget! Gear/Idols/Blessings
Undecaying Abomination 1 Hit KO Luxury!Undecaying Abomination 1 Hit KO Luxury! Gear/Idols/Blessings
Undecaying Abomination 1 Hit KO! Lootfilter Link:
All Uniques/Set/Exalted items Will SHOW
WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non PRIMALIST Class Items ARE HIDDEN
TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class (This is unselected by default, if you would like this to be active make sure to check the box!)
Light Blue - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 25)
Green - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 40)
Yellow - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+) (Uncheck around level 60 or when you have multiple affixes wanted on each piece of gear)
Orange - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)
Red - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)
Light Green - Idols
Most Important Stats
Defense For You (Most important to Least important
- Health / Vitality
- Capped Resistances
- Critical Strike Avoidance
- INT ( Ward Retention )
Offense (Most Important to Least important)
- Minion Damage / Minion Melee Damage
- Minion Armor Shred
- Minion Physical Penetration
Gear -> Unique's
This build could also use, but not limited to
Skill Screen Shots
Social Platform Links
Follow me on twitch and watch me live almost every day as we put together builds and test them!
Here’s Everything I’ve ever done in Last Epoch
Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!