Poison Umbral Blades Boss Killer | Build Guide | 0.8.4G

Video

This Build Tier Rating is:

Summary

• This build is played as a Bladedancer. A quick paced, high damage, glass cannon that can do 300+ corruption and dungeons in a matter of second just due to the high damage output. This build is not for face tanking.

Main Interactions

• Getting as much poison chance as possible with poison effect from critical strike multiplier through salt the wound unique and then have umbral blades hit enemies twice to stack tons of damage!

How to Play this build

• To play this build all you need to do is shift around and throw umbral blades at enemies. Try to throw through them and then let the explosion hit them for a second time. Using acid flask and smoke bomb will improve your survivability and damage.

Rating

Rating

• Defense - 8/10
  • Offense - 10/10
  • Empowered Bosses - 9/10
  • Speed Running Echoes - 8/10
  • Arena - 7/10
  • Average - 8.4 (A Tier)

This Build Tier Rating is:

10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10

Dammitt's Build Planner / Loot Filter

Poison Umbral Blades Boss Killer Budget

Poison Umbral Blades Boss Killer Budget! Gear/Idols/Blessings

Poison Umbral Blades Boss Killer Luxury!

Poison Umbral Blades Boss Killer Luxury! Gear/Idols/Blessings

Poison Umbral Blades Boss Killer! Lootfilter Link:

Poison Umbral Blades Boss Killer! Lootfilter Pastebin Link

All Uniques/Set/Exalted items Will SHOW

WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non ROGUE Class Items ARE HIDDEN

TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class (This is unselected by default, if you would like this to be active make sure to check the box!)

Light Blue - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 25)

Green - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 40)

Yellow - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+) (Uncheck around level 60 or when you have multiple affixes wanted on each piece of gear)

Orange - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Red - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Light Green - Idols

Most Important Stats

Defense For You (Most important to Least important

• Health / Vitality
  • Capped Resistances
  • Critical Strike Avoidance
  • All damage leeched as health

Offense (Most Important to Least important)

• Poison Chance / Poison Duration
  • Poison Damage / Damage over time / Critical Strike Multiplier
  • DEX

How to Level

Here’s a 1 to 75 leveling guide for Bladedancer:

Gear -> Unique's

This build could also use, but not limited to :eyes:

• Bleeding Heart (Amulet)
  • Salt the wound (Gloves)
  • Woven Flesh (Chest)
  • Thorn Slinger (Belt)

Passive Screen Shots

Rogue

Bladedancer

Skill Screen Shots

Synchronized Strike

Smoke Bomb

Umbral Blades

Shift

Acid Flask

Social Platform Links

Twitch

Follow me on twitch and watch me live almost every day as we put together builds and test them!

Youtube

Here’s Everything I’ve ever done in Last Epoch

Discord

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

Looking For a different build? Here’s a Compendium with Tons!

150+ Builds / Guides / Leveling Guides in one place! Click Here

Want to search by specific skills / uniques / class / mastery? Check out Dammitt’s Build Compendium

Dammitts Build Compendium

Have a good day Travelers!

So the guide is for Umbral Blades, but the Levelling video uses flurry all the way to 75. I’m confused.

What’s there to be confused about? You can level with Umbral Blades as soon as you unlock it. Or Flurry if you prefer.

The leveling guide is just a guide to get you to endgame so ypu can transition over or you can try leveling with umbrella blades which I’ve heard works pretty good as well

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.