Best --->--->--->---> Decent >--->--->--->---> Viable

Build Overview

Pros
  • Fast Boss Kills
  • Fun to play
  • Full Screen AoE
Cons
  • Survivability Comes down to dodging mechanics

Lootfilter Very Basic Recoloring Of The Affixes You Need.

Light Pink - Tier 2 or Lower Offense Affixes
Dark Pink - Tier 3 or Higher Offense Affixes

Light Blue - Tier 2 or Lower Defense Affixes
Dark Blue - Tier 3 or Higher Defense Affixes

Orange = Class Specific Affixes + Idols

Green - Exalted/Set/Unique Items

White - All Items That are not used (Can switch to HIDE - Not Recommended)

Point Blank Multishot Lootfilter Pastebin Link

Dammittā€™s Builder Link

Now updated to 0.8.1e
Point Blank Multishot Gear/Blessings/Idols In One Fancy Place

Updates

• Initially posted March 29th 2021. Viable for 0.8.1e

Passives

Rogue
Bladedancer
Marksman

Skills

Shift
Decoy
Smoke Bomb
Multishot
Flurry

Looking For a different build? Hereā€™s all my builds in One fancy spot!

100+ Builds and Guides in 1 place!

Still cant find the build your looking for?

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

1 Like

How do you craft a crimson garb w. increased bow dmg? I tried to do it, but that prefix just doesnā€™t exist as an option for me on 0.8.1E. Ditto for umbral visage.

Both of the prefixes crafted on the helm and armour, Increased Damage while Wielding a Bow and Increased Damage Per Arrow with Multishot, are rare Rogue-specific affixes. Their drop rates are significantly lower than common affixes in the game. Itā€™ll likely require some farming on your part to find these types of rare affixes.

First, Welcome to the community!

As @AndrewTilley stated above, the affixes are quite rare, youll eventually find a slew of them running lots of echoes and of course theres gambling as well if you have the gold.

Thank you @AndrewTilley and @boardman21! I will be farming echos non-stop then! Also great build - itā€™s quite fun to fill the entire screen with arrows :+1:

Thanks for the guide @boardman21! Is the loot filter for this build supposed to have +1 to Cinder Strike? I think the loot filter linked here is to another build (the description says itā€™s for a Cinder Strike build).

Welcome to the community!

it should be the right one but perhaps i misclicked somewhere, i can take a look when i get off work.

I noticed you took 3 points in pinning shots, but have 0% slow chance. Was that an accident?

Also, why do you recommend not hiding all the junk gear? It drives me crazy on the screen heh

Heā€™s getting slow on his quiver & one of his idols. If you donā€™t like seeing all of the crap drop then by all means hide it.

Edit: Also Boardman makes his loot filters as a starter for 10, not something that must not be deviated from.

1 Like

I missed the quiver.

That makes sense, thank you!

And thank you Boardman for the awesome build!

As LLama stated slow is in those spots

As for:

Because as a new player you have no idea exactly what is being hidded and what your missing out on. Perhaps a ā€œjunkā€ idol just for a different class is being hidden but it has an affix for another build that you wanted to try and you now question whether its super rare and will ever drop when in reality it was just hidden by your filter.

I have updated to a new template in future builds thats a lot more specific to have alot less drop and be more tailored to the build itself.

1 Like

Hi all.
I am new on the game. I am following this Build and i have a little problem, as soon as i put the multishoot on the flurry Skill, the mana run out very quickly. Any solution?
Regards

This will happen, you can offset this buy taking the node up and slightly right that gives you 1-2 mana per hit. Then faster attack speed will keep you being able to channel longer.

You will also need a mana generator for spamming moments. I recommend Cinderstrike like in the video.

Just want to double-check, Multishot does not need to be slotted into the skill bar at the bottom right?

Correct.

1 Like

Thanks for the fast response! Very refreshing game. Iā€™m taking a break from 6 years in path of exile :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.