Shield Rush Auto Bomber Updated | Build Guide | 0.8.4B

Video

This Build Tier Rating is:

Summary

• This build is played as a Void knight! Fill the screen with tons of purple as balls orbit you and void rifts explode, killing everything it touches! if that’s not enough you can smite your enemies to!

Main Interactions

• Stacking tons of Vitality to have a massive amount of flat spell damage added to skills and to have tons of life for survivability.

How to Play this build

• To play this build all you need to do is cast your devouring orbs and anomaly constantly while rushing around and smiting anything that doesn’t die instantly.

Rating

Rating

• Defense - 9/10
  • Offense - 9.5/10
  • Empowered Bosses - 9/10
  • Speed Running Echoes - 9/10
  • Arena - 8.5/10
  • Average - 9 (S Tier)

This Build Tier Rating is:

10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10

Dammitt's Build Planner / Loot Filter

Shield Rush Auto Bomber Updated!

Shield Rush Auto Bomber Updated! Gear/Idols/Blessings

Shield Rush Auto Bomber Updated! Lootfilter Link:

Shield Rush Auto Bomber Updated! Lootfilter Pastebin Link

All Uniques/Set/Exalted items Will SHOW

WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non PRIMALIST Class Items ARE HIDDEN

TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class (This is unselected by default, if you would like this to be active make sure to check the box!)

Light Blue - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 25)

Green - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 40)

Yellow - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+) (Uncheck around level 60 or when you have multiple affixes wanted on each piece of gear)

Orange - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Red - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)

Light Green - Idols

Most Important Stats

Defense For You (Most important to Least important

• Health / Vitality
  • Capped Resistances
  • Critical Strike Avoidance/ Endurance

Offense (Most Important to Least important)

• Vitality / Adaptive spell damage
  • Increased void damage

How to Level (NEW)

Here’s a 1 to level 75 guide to get you going for this build!

Gear -> Unique's

This build could also use, but not limited to :eyes:

• Ravenous Void (Gloves)

Passive Screen Shots

Sentinel

Paladin

Void Knight

Skill Screen Shots

Sigils of Hope

Smite

Shield Rush

Devouring orb

Anomaly

Social Platform Links

Twitch

Follow me on twitch and watch me live almost every day as we put together builds and test them!

Youtube

Here’s Everything I’ve ever done in Last Epoch

Discord

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

Looking For a different build? Here’s a Compendium with Tons!

150+ Builds / Guides / Leveling Guides in one place! Click Here

Want to search by specific skills / uniques / class / mastery? Check out Dammitt’s Build Compendium

Dammitts Build Compendium

Have a good day Travelers!

2 Likes

I’ve been running this (slightly different skill points) in 8.4 to farm legendary potential items and a few things that I’ve seen change, less orbs feels worse But still extremely strong, one thing that I’ve found that makes the build feel better is a cdr helmet w/ +2 to orb to make sure everything is constantly up and balls are going everywhere

I’m interested in possibly a legendary version of the lunge helm w/ cdr and then using that instead of shield rush though

Is it feasible to transition into this build at lvl78 ?

It can be done at level 31 when you gain access to devouring orbs so yes

1 Like

Cheers for the reply!
Just did the respec; am I right in thinking I will only get 1 passive point every level ? As I am quite a few point short for sigils of hope.

Correct

1 Like

Looks like your Shield Rush tree is broken (both the images and the link) You seem to have 11 points remaining. Also why do you choose shield rush over lunge?

You don’t really need many of the nodes from Shield Rush, mainly the node that removes the shield requirement.

I see you are using a two handed staff. For this build, (I love void knights), I am re-inventing my level 66 void knight and I was looking for two handed staves. With the new crafting system, buying one is out of the question. The gambler and the merchant just have junk with low forging potential. I was buying Horned Staves but rare staves are full of bad affixes and getting rid of them uses up potential and trying to find a common one can cost way too much. I don’t have void items other than the Forgotten Knight set on my character that’s worth anything and that’s mostly melee. So I have two Runes of Ascendency and I see that at level 70 tunklab had a staff called Omnividence which is a unique void dealing staff that looks really nice. Lastepochtools has no mention of that item though. I googled it and it used to be in the game before I started playing. Was it taken out of the game by chance? If it wasn’t, can someone give me some usage advice on the Runes of Ascendency? For instance, does using one on a staff at level 70 get you a staff close to level 70 or is it completely random within the levels that you can use (ie 1 to 70), or is it completely random staves (ie levels 1 to 100)?

I left it purposely empty as I mention in the video because the rest of the points are obsolete and you can do as you wish with them

This staff is still in the game. It’s very rare
I believe you can get it from ascendancy but that’s very very rare bo matter which two hand staff your sacrificing better to hunt for it on the stolem.lance timeline

1 Like

better to hunt for it on the stolem.lance timeline

What makes it better to drop on Stolen Lance? Just the few random nodes that give a set/unique staff or sceptre?

Yes. Those help alot

Wow i actually tried the new currency that turns an item into a unique and got that staff was wondering if its an end game thingie. ill give it a shot !

As for the shield rush i figured so but i thought i should ask just in case ! Thanks alot!

–Edit @traifin it seems random cause i used my rune at like level 20 or so and i got that level 70 staff out of some random staff base.

The rune of ascendancy can give you any u ique that can drop from the world (not boss-specific drops) at any level based on the item type. Hence a lvl 1 staff could give you an omnividence.

very strange and very powerful )

So I got a third Rune of Ascendency after sleeping for a few hours tonight. (I worked on the truck a Lot today and was worn out) so I decided to try something. I went to the Gambler and purchased a Temple Staff (a level 70 staff). I’m not sure if it really makes a difference but I figured I would weigh things in my favor and YES! I got the Omnividence first try! with good stats! Over 211 spell void damage! and the rest is really nice too! It was well worth it! Thanks for the information folks.

1 Like

Hi, I was wondering if there is a difference in damage if I have 200% void damage vs having 100 void damage and 100% spell damage? If we can mix them I would rather use spell damage so I can use the equipment on my other characters.

Thank you!

No, no difference if you’re using a void spell.

Is there a reason the loot filter filters for amulets with physical penetration, and nothing related to void damage? There were similar issues with the loot filter for the leveling build version of this guide, where amulets would filter for necrotic damage and hide void damage. Or one of the bladedancer guides I tried to follow where the filter hid all poison damage.

Is this just a result of you importing your character’s gear and then autogenerating the loot filter? Hopefully this doesn’t come off as super aggressive but it seems like a lot of care is lost and errors are made in order to churn out these huge daily build guides to be the first one out. Even this build guide has the word “primalist” in it from copy and pasting.

It’s just detrimental to new players who aren’t going to carefully comb through the loot filters, losing potentially valuable gear.

1 Like

The reason is that the build planner simply generates a loot filter based on the equipped gear and affixes in the planner. If the gear doesn’t have the right affixes then the filter is basically worthless.

As a returning player myself who has been following some of these builds and only realizing how bad the “auto” loot filters are after getting to a point where I was looking for more specific gear later on only to realize the filter had been hiding it all along.

Unfortunately boardman’s builds seem to be the biggest offender that I’ve come across, especially for the leveling builds because he is just uploading his character as he levels and giving a filter based on the gear that it has. I appreciate the guides and understand how time consuming they can be to create but it would go a long way if the planner you generated filters from was based on only the affixes needed for the build so that the filter works properly.

2 Likes