Mage
Sorcerer

Skills

Focus
Flame ward
Lightning Blast
Static
Glacier

Looking For a different build? Here’s all my builds in One fancy spot!

All My Builds In One Fancy Place Click This

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in any of the Search-bot channels to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/mastery/skill/patch and more!

Boardman21's Discord Link Click Here

This would have been fun if I had a single mana shard lol. Not a single one in hundreds of hours. RNG is a pain for sure.

make sure if you have filter its looking for it not hiding it. You should have found some by now there not to rare.

Hey, what do you think about Frozen Ire as Weapon for this build? Seems really good to me aside from missing cast speed.

Its viable to use.

Nice build, will try it out for my next run!
One thing though, how do you get access to static strike without putting points into Spellblade?

First welcome to the community!

Second that’s a really great question.
I was spec’d into spellblade tree then I leveled the skill then unspecd the spellblade
technically it shouldn’t be there as when I removed the points it should have left my skill bar but didnt for some reason. Ill look into it.

Ah I see :slightly_smiling_face:

I just went with Teleport and Ice Barrage for single target support instead, works well so far.

Hi new player here. Just wanted to make a question and sorry for my possible bad english since it’s not my native language
Instead of using focus, couldn’t we use “Mana strike” with “Teleporting strike” node and all the nodes that grant mana to it? Would that be viable?
Or the defensive nodes plus the mana regeneration speed given by focus have more value/utility?
Ive been playing your build and I’m loving it, but started theorycrafting myself with it.
Thank very much in advance for any answer :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.