- This build is played as a Necromancer! Run Around firing off marrow shards and watch it destruct into a barrage of bone splinters where ever you target! Dealing Good damage and having decent AoE, with great survivability that can go up as you stack more and more health. This is a great way to play necromancer if your just not into minions!
- Double Casting Marrow Shards to get Bone Splinters in huge cone for AoE!
- Stacking Life and runnign low life build so Marrow shards is basically free!
- Defense - 9/10
- Offense - 7.5/10
- Empowered Bosses - 7/10
- Speed Running Echoes - 7/10
- Arena - 6.5/10
- Average - 7.4 (A Tier)
10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10
Dammitt's Build Planner / Loot Filter
The Bone Splintering Necromancer! Build Planner Link:The Bone Splintering Necromancer! Gear/Idols/Blessings
The Bone Splintering Necromancer! Lootfilter Link:
All Uniques/Set/Exalted items Will SHOW
WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non PRIMALIST Class Items ARE HIDDEN
TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class (This is unselected by default, if you would like this to be active make sure to check the box!)
Light Blue - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 25)
Green - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+) (Uncheck these boxes around level 40)
Yellow - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+) (Uncheck around level 60 or when you have multiple affixes wanted on each piece of gear)
Orange - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)
Red - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers) (This is separated by base type so you can make them more specific if you want a very specific base implicit)
Light Green - Idols
Most Important Stats
Defense For You (Most important to Least important
- Health ( The more health the more ward Per second you get)
- Capped Resistances
- Critical Strike Avoidance/Armor
- INT (Ward retention + Gives some damage)
Offense (Most Important to Least important)
- Adaptive Spell Damage
- Spell Critical Strike Chance / Critical Strike Multiplier
- Physical Damage / Leech (Converted into increased damage)
How to Level (NEW)
Here’s a 1 to 75 Leveling Guide For Necromancer
- This build requires uniques that are not wearable until level 63. For that reason I do not recommend leveling this build as is. Use the above 1 to 75 and At level 63+ you can transition over! Make sure you have both uniques and if possible some gear or idols with + Health/ % Health.
Gear -> Uniques (NEW)
This build requires 2 Uniques:
- Last Steps of the Living
This build could also use, but not limited to
- Thorn Slinger (Belt, Gives +1 Physical Spell but will reduce health since crafted belt can have +Health and Hybrid Health)
- Boneclamor Barbute (Helmet, For the Int, Ward per second, Necrotic resist, and armor. However again a crafted item would be much better with spell crit + lots of health
Social Platform Links
Follow me on twitch and watch me live almost every day as we put together builds and test them!
Here’s Everything I’ve ever done in Last Epoch
Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!