My Account
× My Account Forum Buy Now

Last Epoch Forums

Hammerdin Paladin 0.8.2F Updated and Even Better! ( S Tier )

Video



This Build Tier Rating is:


  10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10

Build Overview (1 to 10 Rating System)


  • Defense - 8.5/10
  • Offense - 8/10
  • Empowered Bosses - 8\10
  • Speed Running Echoes - 9/10
  • Arena - 9/10
  • Average - 8.5 (S Tier)

Rating System Breakdown NEW

Defense

  • S Tier - Face tank Empowered Bosses
  • A Tier - Face tank Bosses (Non Empowered)
  • B Tier - Face tank Some Bosses But No All
  • C Tier - Cannot Face tank Any Bosses Must dodge Choreographed Abilities
  • D Tier - One Shots are frequent
  • F Tier - Trash mobs are fearsome

Offense

  • S Tier - Empowered Abomination < 10 Seconds (once Soul Cages are destroyed)
  • A Tier - Empowered Abomination > 10 Seconds < 30 Seconds (once Soul Cages are destroyed)
  • B Tier - Empowered Abomination > 30 Seconds < 60 Seconds (once Soul Cages are destroyed)
  • C Tier - Empowered Abomination > 60 Seconds < 120 Seconds (once Soul Cages are destroyed)
  • D Tier - Empowered Abomination > 120+ Seconds (once Soul Cages are destroyed)
  • F Tier - Empowered Abomination = Gave up.

Empowered Bosses

  • S Tier - Not a challenge
  • A Tier - Some are challenging
  • B Tier - Not empowered boss friendly
  • C Tier - Some NON empowered bosses are challenging
  • D Tier - All NON empowered bosses are challenging
  • F Tier - Don’t even bother.

Speed Running (Echoes)

  • S Tier - Doesn’t Stop Moving and Things die as you go + Fast Movement Speed
  • A Tier - Only Stops for rare’s/bosses
  • B Tier - Frequent Stops to kill things
  • C Tier - Frequent Stops to kill things or wait for mana
  • D Tier - Very Slow
  • F Tier - Painfully Slow

Arena

  • S Tier - 300+ Waves
  • A Tier - 225-299 Waves
  • B Tier - 150-224 Waves
  • C Tier - 100-149 Waves
  • D Tier - 80-99 Waves
  • F Tier - Less Than 79 Waves

Tier Converted to Points

S - Tier is 8.5+
A - Tier is 7-8.499
B - Tier is 5.5-6.99
C - Tier is 4-5.499
D - Tier is 2.5-3.99
F - Tier is 2.499 and less


Brand New Lootfilter Layout


Please let Me know if you find anything messed up

GREEN - Early Game Items (Tier 1+)

BLUE - Mid Game Items (Tier 3+)

RED - Endgame Items (Tier 5+)

YELLOW - ENDGAME ITEMS (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers) First Test
YELLOW - IDOLS

PINK - Exalted/Set/Unique Items

WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non Sentinel Class Items ARE HIDDEN


Pastebin Link UPDATED 6/10/21 Health Regen/Void Damage Missing on some


Hammerdin Paladin Lootfilter Pastebin Link


Text File Download


The Freakin Hammerdin 0.8.2I Void.xml (80.1 KB)


Dammitt’s Builder Link


Hammerdin Paladin Gear/items/Blessings


In The Works(Place Holder)


Updates


  • Initially posted May 30th 2021. Viable for 0.8.2F

Passives


Sentinel
Void Knight
Forge Guard
Paladin

Skills


Sigils of Hope
Holy Aura
Lunge
Hammer Throw
Smite

Looking For a different build? Here’s all my builds in One fancy spot!


*******************************************************
110+ Builds and Guides in 1 place!
*******************************************************

Still cant find the build your looking for?


Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!


1 Like

And you aren’t using the attack/cast speed node on Smite.
W
T
F
?

1 Like

Nope we tested both ways for 10 hours last night. More damage less attack speed ran much smoother

Best way to level? I haven’t played this class before.

Edit : Found your 1-75 video

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

Yes that 1 to 75 works great and when you find at least 1 smite idol you can transition

1 Like

Awesome thanks man, I’ve played a few of your builds so far. Keep doin the good work.

1 Like

what do you think about doing something similar to your omnividence VK? Still have the smite procs + echos. trying to see what I’d lose out from paladin if I went VK

Holy Aura is probably the biggest loss (and it is a big one), but you gain up to 40% chance for all your (non-channelled & non-movement) skills to echo, which is a massive dps & defensive upside (since you do a lot more damage & so can heal more).

And Anomaly. That’s so awesome it deserves it’s own line.

Thanks for the reply, I’m not well versed on the in’s and out’s of each skill line so figured I’d ask if there was something big I was missing.

1 Like

I’m currently playing this build and having a blast. I just picked up Culnivar’s Claim (lightning damage booster sceptre) and I’m looking forward to using it once I convert Smite’s damage to lightning. The question I have is later on, once I convert Smite to Void, how will all of that damage scale? I’m guessing I’ll need to drop that scepter and pick up something enhancing Void.

The adaptive spell damage converts to void. You scale with void damage instead of fire damage.

Just curious, since this is a paladin, I cannot choose VK at level 25 or whatever and switch later right? I need to go paladin right off the bat?

Edit - Didn’t realize you had multiple leveling guides. OOPS… haha.

Hi @boardman21,

First off thank you for all the great guides really like your style and all the information you include. That being said 1 request that would make your guides even more helpful and possibly a little easier for beginners would be a stats section in the written guide. You touch on it in the Items/Idols section of your YouTube video but I would love to have a simple section in all your guides stat priority maybe top offensive stats and then top defensive stats. Could even include a simple “Must Have” for a few with specific builds.

Thank you and keep up the great work!
OvrPwd

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!

I will work in trying to get this implented into my template

You need to choose Paladin in the mastery quest, but after that you can put points into the VK/Forge Guard tree immediately if you want.

I think there is a problem with the loot filter and I don’t know how to fix it, I’ve gone 26 levels without a weapon drop, any ideas?

I lied you should be seeing sword sceptre as thats the endgame combo used. Its been updated.
Also all the tier 1 green items got disabled. All fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out! @coldlucidity

1 Like

I appreciate the quick reply, as well as the build! Thank you!!! <3

1 Like

This build is awesome, thanks Boardman!

Quick question: does anyone know where to get the relic item? It looks like Fragments of the Shattered Lance is supposed to drop from God Hunter Argentus, but I’ve killed him 7 times in a row now and only gotten the sword. Does the relic require the empowered timeline? Thanks!

No, it’s likely the 15% chance to drop item from Argentus with the sword being 85%. His Empowered drop is Wings of Argentus.