Echo Warpath Void Knight Build 0.8.3B

Video

This Build Tier Rating is:

10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10

Build Overview Summary/Rating/Interactions

Summary

• This build is played as a Void Knight! A 100% Uptime Spin to Win version of void knight that has a chance to proc extra stationary warpaths to bump up your DPS. Very visually pleasing and easy to build and play! Hope you enjoy it!

Main Interactions

• Stacking Tons of Echo Damage and Making Warpath Echoes
  • 100% Uptime of warpath to always be on the move

Rating

• Defense - 9/10
  • Offense - 8.5/10
  • Empowered Bosses - 8/10
  • Speed Running Echoes - 8/10
  • Arena - 8.5/10
  • Average - 8.4 (A Tier)

Lootfilter Attached Click Here (NEW)

Please let Me know if you find anything messed up

GREEN - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+)

BLUE - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+)

RED - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+)

YELLOW - Mid Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers)

ORANGE - Late Endgame (Requires 3+ Affixes with 12+ Total Tiers)

DARK GREEN - IDOLS

TEAL/BLUE - 1+ Tier 5+ Class Specific Affix For Any Class

PINK - Exalted/Set/Unique Items

WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non SENTINEL Class Items ARE HIDDEN

Pastebin Link

Echo Warpath Void Knight Lootfilter Pastebin Link

Text File Download

Void Echo Warpath 0.8.3B.xml (108.6 KB)

Dammitt's Builder For 0.8.3B

Echo Warpath Void Knight

Echo Warpath Void Knight Gear/Idols/Blessings

Most Important Stats

Defense For You (Most important to Least important

• Health/Capped Resistances
  • Critical Strike Avoidance/Endurance
  • Leech/DR from wings of argentis

Offense (Most Important to Least important)

• Added Melee Void Damage/ Increased Void Damage
  • Melee Critical Chance/ Increased Critical Strike Chance/ Critical Multiplier
  • STR

Rating System Breakdown

Build Rating System Breakdown Post

Passive Screen Shots
Sentinel
Void Knight
Paladin

Skill Screen Shots
Smite
Anomaly
Sigils of Hope
Lunge
Warpath

Social Platform Links

Twitch

Follow me on twitch and watch me live every Saturday night as we put together builds and test them!

Youtube

Hereā€™s Everything Iā€™ve ever done in Last Epoch

Discord

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

Updates
  • Initially posted September 4th 2021. Viable for 0.8.3B

Looking For a different build? Hereā€™s a Compendium with Tons!

150+ Builds and Guides in one place! Click Here

Have a good day Travelers!

thank you very much,

i played your ā€œ100% Uptime 100% Crit Void Warpath! 0.8.1bā€ build and was wondering what you might come up with for 0.8.3B! i will respecc as soon as i get home!

1 Like

Around level 70 currently and was running Warpath before the patch changes. Would it be wiser to grab sigil of hope in the paladin tree before continuing down Void Knight, or would the opposite of ignoring it until later levels be fine?

Either way works, passives and sigils of hope do not make/break the build. That said both ways increase the damage so there should not be a huge difference whether you putting points in top of void knight passives for increased void or working on sigils for flat added

1 Like

Can you explain why you take Soothing Balm on Smite when Temporal Corruption should nullify any effect it has?

The only thing we were after was the attack speed and melee damage. All the other points were just assigned willy nilly. Feel free to place them anywhere else you would like :slight_smile:

I play it DW with axe and sword and facetank the world. With 5 points in cyclone of war almost everything is pretty much laughable outside of OSK attacks and high arena stages.

1 Like

I am starting a new character to play this. It looks like a lot of fun

Can you test out a warpath build using the abyssal echo as well? The abyssal echo armor shredd nodes + abyssal rift node synergize quite well with high attack speed.

I am using a variation with javelin banner and abysal echo myself.

Both those skills do indeed have more modifiers that will boost the skill

@boardman21 first thanks for this build, maybe one of my favs so far.

But what is the point of using ā€œSoothing Balmā€ on smite tree when u cant get healed by Smite anymore because of ā€œTemporal Corruptionā€ on VK tree. i did a quick test on a mob with lunge and nothing changed on sheet table in term of reg health/mana. we can better pick the 3 points in ā€œBlinding Flashā€ or elsewhere.

Welcome to the community!

This is true, feel free to move the points, i wasnt to worried about them at the time i threw them in :slight_smile:

Boardman, Do we gain from echoes on hit affects? leech, dmg over time, etc

Yes, echos are still counted as you hitting the target, the only thing they canā€™t proc is another echo.

2 Likes

tyvm. nice to know

Is anomany or sigils better for overall dps increase? I want to switch one of those with Abysal Echoes.

Sigils gives better if you have high or 100% crit chance already, Anomaly is better if you really need the crit already have a lot of flat and also need more leech

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.