The Decimator Paladin with 20,000%+ Physical Damage 0.8.1c

Video

This Build Tier Rating is:

Best --->--->--->---> Decent >--->--->--->---> Worst

Build Overview

Pros
  • Massives Damage
  • Good Survivability (200+ Waves in arena Possible)
  • Face Tank All Bosses
  • Unique way of playing the paladin
Cons
  • Requires Some Uniques
  • Mana Can Be janky if not using rive often enough

Lootfilter by @Doogiesham

Red - Endgame Crafting Basis
Yellow - Leveling Crafting Basis
Blue/Green - Affixes/idols

Dammitt’s Builder Link

Now updated to 0.8.1c
The Decimator Paladin Gear/Blessings/Idols In One Fancy Place

Updates

• Initially posted March 10th 2021. Viable for 0.8.1c

Passives

Sentinel
Void Knight
Paladin

Skills

Lunge
Devouring Orb
Abyssal Echoes
Holy Aura
Rive

Looking For a different build? Here’s all my builds in One fancy spot!

All My Builds In One Fancy Place Click This

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

Boardman21's Discord Link Click Here

4 Likes

S tier? For real? need to take a look at it later :D.

1 Like

This baby rumbles

So does my belly, doesn’t make it S tier…

2 Likes

Are you saying you dont find this an S Tier build? and if so on what basis? im more than happy to change the rating to a lower tier if you have a basis for it

I thought you said S tier meant 1.5 million damage on mobs…

:crazy_face:

No someone else commented on a post and said how is 1.75 million damage NOT S TIER, and i said because damage isnt everything. Precisely why this one is S tier.

Just yanking your chain… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Well that’s awesome.

It is awesome cause of many reasons:

It is creative using many things
It is effecitve (kills fast)
It is very safe
It is fun and relaxing to play (most important)

Not too many buttons to press.
No anoying sigils to refresh (okay here the on kill would work i guess)
No hard stutter stepping by autocasting a skill every sub 2 seconds (it has a lil stutter step - only lil negative…)

Best: A metric ton of move speed … with the hast buff up (that is up all the time) i am beyond 100% movespeed … i really think about kicking lunge out.

TRY IT :slight_smile:

1 Like

i wish they would add a option to reset your “ascedancy” either the same way PoE does it, when a new league starts (or a big major patch arrives) or with gold/something else. I know there are not alot of classes out and its easy to level another one, but im lazy and wanna have it easy.

E. btw, is there a easier way to get the “blade of forgotten kings”? never have seen one drop in over 200h of gameplay

The blade of the forgotten knight is a random drop from any level 68+ area or monolith. I think I have gotten 3 or 4 from the same monolith but I can’t remember which, sorry.

This might be one of your best builds yet @boardman21. Was getting super bored with my pally and I am rejuvenated! Loving it!

1 Like

Loving this build! Just a quick question: After you take Focused Strike in the Rive tree (1st and 2nd attacks never crit, 3rd always does), is there any point to the Avenger’s Charge node in Lunge (200% crit chance)?

In other words, is it benefiting any part of Devouring Orb or Abyssal Echoes or should you spec out of those 5 points once you have Focused Strike (granted there isn’t much to take in the Lunge tree besides the double charge).

You can respec, that crit chance will help other things crit outside of rive, but yeah i didnt respec cause there wasnt anythign else in lunge tree i wanted.

wait, it does only drop from 68+ areas or for characters lvl 68+ in any area?

you can gamble it or its a random drop as long as your above level 68. Doesnt matter what area your in.

Hey man, I’ve been following this guide, and loving it, but I’m having a hard time knowing which stats to ideally look for. Does everything scale off of fire damage? Does Phys still scale the damage?
Also do you recommend any loot filters?
I love your stuff man thanks for all the work you do.

Love the build! Respecced my 75 pally and its so fast and smooth in mono and it pushed to 80 in arena. I assume that the face tank Rayeh fight was with full points in the pally tree , right? Thank you for a super fun build!

I was indeed level 100 with all points at that fight.