Best mono speed build?

Looking for something that can do monos super FAST
Also something fun.

Suggestions?

There are so many possiblities, but what comes first into my mind would be an Lich using Reaper Form + Transplant.

Reaper Form will grant you Reap, while active, which is a short range dash with 3 seconds cooldown, you can reduce the cooldown to 2 seconds on the skill spec tree.
Plus Reaper Form can give you up to 18% additional movement speed

Transplant is just the generic Acolyte teleport-esq skill, which has 4 seconds cooldown by default. And has insane damage projection and output for being a movement skill.

You can get up to 14% cooldown recovery speed on a helmet prefix, affecting both of your movement skills.

Additionally there are idols giving transplant up to 18% additional cooldownrecovery speed.

The cool thing about all of this, you can throw any other skills that you like on top of it and make it work.
Here are a few optional suggestions:

You can use rip blood, which would have synergies with Transplant (Transplant proccing Rip Blood, so you can deal more damage while teleporting)

Death Seal can do damage while running through mobs(with the use of Mortal Pulse) and at the end giving you a Haste (30% movement speed) for up to 8 seconds

Wandering Spirits deal damage around you while moving through the echo.

Ward Trail gives MS on a Belt slot, which is unique, but is pretty anti-synergistic with Death Seal (since you can’t have ward)

Here is an example build

Transplant will have ~2.2-2,5sec cooldown, depending on your idol rolls.
Reap wil have ~ 1,8 second cooldown with the helmet cooldown recovery affix

Keep in mind, you could literally change any of the dmg skills to your liking, only Reaper Form + Transplant give you the super crazy clear speed due to having 2 movement skills.

If there is anything unclear or you want some more specific suggestions just ask.

But hte build i posted will breeze through normal echos easily.
If you want to farm empowered monolith you will most likely need to sacrifice some of the movement speed stuff for more damage, since at some point mobs just don’t die quick enough.

1 Like

@boardman21 has done many “speed running” builds.

I would advise a Blade Dancer. You can get a very low cooldown on Shift and you can have Shift auto proc Acid Flask, Shurikens and Shadow Cascade. What you have to do is just run and Shift, and you use Decoy and Flurry against bosses.

1 Like

Here is a Lich I’m currently leveling. She’s a Poison Lady, all about Reap and Transplant.

1 Like

Ironic you suggest a movement skill spamming auto damaging build that just runs through maps not stopping

Isnt this build exactly what you dont want in this game?

HP increase isnt noticeable to me at all

1 Like

Yes, the irony is strong in these posts.

I don’t want this to be the “meta”.

Having builds like this is totally fine, if it’s a player decision to do such a build.

Have you even played the new empowered Monolith beyond Echo 10/15 already?
Depending on how many defensive modifiers you take,… if you don’t “notice” a difference we both have very different perceptions…

PS: Why do you go into a thread trying to call people out for something they say contradict to what they said(in previous other discussions/threads), without any context?

This is not even a discussion about if this kind if builds should or should not be viable or existing at all.

So please try to denounce me in a appropriate thread, thank you.

I must do monoliths all wrong. I stop to check all the loot that drops as it drops, so speeding though would be useless as I’d just have to back track and check it all again.

That said, my poison Lich (Transplant, Blood Rip, Reaper Form, Aura, Spirits) could probably do it fastest out of the chars I use. 2 mobility skills for the win.

I’ll put Reaper Lich on the list – thanks so much for the reply! I currently have a Necro at 81 but she feels a little too fragile and slow at the moment.

I am strongly considering Blade Dancer. Thank you!

Do you use transplant on your Necro?

Transplant can basically make any Acolyte build a bit faster and it even has minion and defensive stuff.

1 Like

I do use it but I get into trouble and I don’t have great gear yet so I am squishy – minions tend to lag way behind so it feels kind of clunky. The firepower is great for bosses though. Some day I might look into changing skills around.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.