Best --->--->--->---> Decent >--->--->--->---> Viable

Build Overview

Pros
  • Fast Boss Kills
  • Fun to play
  • Full Screen AoE
Cons
  • Survivability Comes down to dodging mechanics

Lootfilter Very Basic Recoloring Of The Affixes You Need.

Light Pink - Tier 2 or Lower Offense Affixes
Dark Pink - Tier 3 or Higher Offense Affixes

Light Blue - Tier 2 or Lower Defense Affixes
Dark Blue - Tier 3 or Higher Defense Affixes

Orange = Class Specific Affixes + Idols

Green - Exalted/Set/Unique Items

Red (NEW) - All end game base types needed with
Tier 4+ affix. If its red. Look.

White - All Items That are not used (Can switch to HIDE - Not Recommended)

Death Seal Lich Lootfilter Pastebin Link

Dammitt’s Builder Link

Now updated to 0.8.1G This is gear you should aim for. 
Death Seal Lich Gear/Blessings/Idols In One Fancy Place

Updates

• Initially posted April 2nd 2021. Viable for 0.8.1G

Passives

Acolyte
Lich

Skills

Aura of Decay
Wandering Spirits
Bone Curse
Reaper Form
Death Seal

Looking For a different build? Here’s all my builds in One fancy spot!

100+ Builds and Guides in 1 place!

Still cant find the build your looking for?

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

With the example gear you have, you don’t seem to hit capped resistances. Granted, I recently picked up this game after playing Path of Exile where capping resistances is more or less mandatory since the game’s damage is scaled around 75% resistance, but is that different in Last Epoch?

Welcome to the community!

Resistances are very important in LE, although not as important as they are in PoE.
While capping resistances is always better than not, there are sometimes other Higher EHP ways to play a build.

For example, 85% Dodge gives way more EHP than 75% Resistance (Compared to 0%) But your more prone to a 1 shot and dots

This build would benefit from Resistances as we dont run dodge, and it is possible to craft gear good enough to cap them all out. I just didnt have Perfect gear while making the guide.

Dodge won’t protect against dots though.

1 Like

Fixed

1 Like

Hello, I’m a new player to LE and I am using this guide to build my lich. I have a question about the choices of Inoculation and Decrepify under the Aura of Decay skill tree. Are they synergizing correctly? At face value, it seems that Decrepify disables Inoculation’s stat or is it a global effect of reduced global poison damage?

Yes while Aura of Decay is active you take less global poison damage from any source

Decrepify is meant so that you only armor shred yourself instead of poisoning yourself as unless you build really strong poison and Dot Defense, the poison will just hurt you way more than it helps.

what makes it so Aura of decay doesn’t kill me? it is melting my health so fast despite the health regen.

If I’m not wrong, you have a node up right that converts poison damage to armor shred. This way, you lose armor but AoD does not kill you.

As shtrak said, there is a node to the right in the tree that is called decriptfy or something like that that converts the poison stacks into armor shred and you no longer get poisoned to death

thanks for the response! I figured it out right after I posted this. love your guides just started playing a week ago and have been really loving it.

1 Like

Is the Loot Filter still up to date? after the changes to the Filter system?

thx btw…great guide and Nice build!!!

Nice build. Is this one a better version of this - Death Seal Speed Running Lich 0.8d 500k+ Damage ?
Also we can’t use 4 ornate idols any more. What’s an option?

Im not sure but i believe 1x3’'s can roll some fo the same things and you can put on 4 of them. ill revisit this build soon

1 Like

How does Necrotic Penetration vs the Increased Crit Multiplier on the amulet translate into lategame? would it be a viable option?

Necrotic penetration is most likely better, but it depends % vrs %

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.