Skill Discussions 0.8.2I

Welcome!

• A while back I started doing skill discussions on skills 1 by 1 where we talk about the good and the bad. In the videos I cover synergies, interactions, different ways to build it, and nodes that I believe to be useless and would like to see changed.
  • The purpose of this forum post is to gather more feedback from more people and see what we can do to offer solutions to skills we feel need a bit of work to make them feel better!

Skills!

SUMMON RAPTOR (August 27th of 2021)
  • 11th Skill is on Summon Raptor used by the Primalist Class.
  • Overall Summon Raptor has a variety of ways to play it and synergizes with Hit And Dot Builds
  • Summon Raptor has 6 nodes Id like to see changed as mention in the video below.
    Summon Raptor Discussion Video

MULTISHOT (August 24th of 2021)
  • 10th Skill is on Multishot used by the Rogue Class.
  • Overall Multishot has a variety of ways to play it and synergizes with Flurry well!
  • Multishot has 2 nodes Id like to see changed as mention in the video below.
    Multishot Discussion Video

PUNCTURE (May 22nd of 2021)

AVALANCHE (May 20th of 2021)

SUMMON WOLF (May 18th of 2021)

BLACK HOLE (May 13th of 2021)

METEOR (May 11th of 2021)

SMELTER'S WRATH (May 7th of 2021)

HUNGERING SOULS (May 4th of 2021)

ICE BARRAGE (May 2nd of 2021)

FIREBALL (April 28th of 2021)

Feedback

• As we progress through these if you provide feedback below in the comments I will add it to the corresponding skill(s) so others can see the feedback.
  • There are over 100 skills to discuss it will take time to do all of them but we will get there, if you’d like one done sooner rather than later let me know :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading and have a good day travelers!

3 Likes

Hi Boardman, this is my first post and I would like to thank you for your guides. But I really love the skill discussions. As I am currently playing Soul Feast Lich with Spirit Plague, I wanted to ask whether you could make a Soul Feast skill discussion =)?
Anyways, keep it up and thanks for your work.

1 Like

once the patch settles down a bit and i get some of the more “main” content updated and fleshed out ill be getting more skills done for sure :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.