Full Life Werebear EQ updated For 0.8.2I

Video

This Build Tier Rating is:

10/10 --->--->--->---> 5/10 >--->--->--->---> 1/10

Build Overview Summary/Rating/Interactions

Summary

• This build is played as a Druid! This build doesnt work without the weapon and it requires level 75+! Make sure to farm the weapon or find another build to far the weapon in the level 90 timeline “spirits of fire” Once you have the weapon, just go into werebear form and charge away. Thats it!

Main Interactions

• Stacking Massive Health
  • Having Earthquake for free with every charge

Rating

• Defense - 9.5/10
  • Offense - 9.5/10
  • Empowered Bosses - 9/10
  • Speed Running Echoes - 8.5/10
  • Arena - 9.5/10
  • Average - 9.2 (S Tier)

Lootfilter Attached Click Here

Please let Me know if you find anything messed up

GREEN - Early Game Items (1 affix Tier 1+)

BLUE - Mid Game Items (1 affix Tier 3+)

RED - Starting Endgame Items (1 affix Tier 5+)

YELLOW - ENDGAME ITEMS (Requires 3+ Affixes with 8+ Total Tiers)

YELLOW - IDOLS

PINK - Exalted/Set/Unique Items

WARNING: Unused Base Types and Non PRIMALIST Class Items ARE HIDDEN
ALSO: Weapons/Offhands HIDDEN since Unique weapon is Needed

Pastebin Link

Full Life EQ Werebear DRUID Lootfilter Pastebin Link

Text File Download

Earthquake werebear 0.8.2I Full Life.xml (74.6 KB)

Dammitt's Builder For 0.8.2I

Full Life EQ Werebear DRUID Gear/Idols/Blessings

Most Important Stats

Defense For You (Most important to Least important

• Capped Resistances/Leech on hit
  • Health/Critical Strike Avoidance
  • Endurance 60%

Offense (Most Important to Least important)

• Critical Strike chance/Spell damage
  • Fire Damage/ Melee Damage
  • Cooldown Recovery Speed

Rating System Breakdown

Build Rating System Breakdown Post

Passive Screen Shots
Primalist
Beastmaster
Shaman
Druid

Skill Screen Shots
Summon Bear
Earthquake
Ice Thorns
Werebear Form
Summon Thorn Totem

Social Platform Links

Twitch

Follow me on twitch and watch me live every Saturday night as we put together builds and test them!

Youtube

Here’s Everything I’ve ever done in Last Epoch

Discord

Join my Discord and use the !Search function in the Search bot channel to find any build it is your looking for by name/creator/tier rating/class/master/skill/patch and more!

Updates
  • Initially posted June 23rd 2021. Viable for 0.8.2I

Looking For a different build? Here’s a Compendium with Tons!

150+ Builds and Guides in one place! Click Here

Have a good day Travelers!

2 Likes

No +skills but a t7 chest prefix?

Are you asking if +skills dropped? They certainly did. But the only exalted item that was good enough for what i needed was the vitality on the chest

i dun quite understand. how is the totem proc-ed?

Its not in the current setup
After about 200 corruption they didnt survive at all and i wanted more health idols

For your next question no there is no other skill that you can use while in werebear that wont take your mana

1 Like

Isn’t Bhuldar’s Wrath gonna be nerfed? I 've seen a message on Discord about that. How op is that weapon?

Something’s changing but they’ve not said what.

Having fun with this, and other builds you’ve put out. Thanks for the work.
Any idea why the DPS on Earthquake goes up when I put on an Increased Physical Damage item (in my case a totem). The scaling tag doesn’t say anything about Physical, and the other affix on the totem is % chance to shock on hit. Went from 41,184 to 43,183 with the affix giving 38% increase in Physical/Poison. Bug maybe?

Because the weapons says it only converts the base damage to fire, not any added damage from the weapon implicit.

Not a bug.

So your saying if a skill doesnt have a physical tag but you have added physical damage that stacking increased physical damage still effects it? If this is true why do we even have tags?

It has ever been thus (unless the skill converts all damage like many Rogue skills). The tags are used to tell the skill what it’s base damage should be though. But yeah, if you’re converting EQ to fire & then sticking a massive amount of phys damage, that phys damage won’t be scaled by fire. Nor would the cold from Ancestral Weaponry.

Edit: and they’re useful for unique affixes (like Calamity’s ignite chance for fire skills) and passives that require certain damage types (several Mage/Sorcerer/Spellblade passives require certain tags).

So if I’m following here, the reason that the Physical damage increase item it is actually increasing the damage of EQ, is that the weapon has Melee Physical Damage as an implicit. So it’s getting increased, and the EQ damage does scale with Melee damage per the tag.

If that is the case what are the best types of affixs to scale EQ in this build? I see in the planner that there are spell damage increase items, but EQ doesn’t say it scales with spell damage.

There is a note on the “Converts EQ damage to Fire” affix on the unique that it only converts the base damage not added damage. Which makes me wonder what Fire Damage increase affixes would do.

Yes.

Werebear has a node that converts increased spell damage to increased melee damage.
Since the flat damage you have is split between phys, fire and cold, the relative effectiveness of the % increased phys/fire/cold damage affixes depends on how much of each flat damage you have. % melee would be best because it buffs all of the flat damage, as would % spell damage (because it gets converted to melee), %elemental would probably be next as it buffs both the fire and cold.

They would affect all of the flat fire damage from the weapon plus the small amount of base fire damage.

Ah I see. I thought I had figured it out by testing single affix items I had crafted. But I missed that node and I don’t think there is a way to see the tool tip for meteor when you are transformed. I can see what the character sheet shows though. With the node giving crit chance for spell damage that seems likely to be the most useful.
Thank you!

ah! alrighty!

Wondering if this build can be done with “Exsanguinous” and the boots the way you’ve built the crows version?

This one is a beaut! Just got my 2nd Druid to level 75 so I could switch over. He’s a destroyer! What do you think about my previous question?

This build is the exact same as the crows version is except its not going low life…

1 Like

Thanks for the reply and again for all you do :call_me_hand: So I could try it low life then?

Yes. Low life EQ werebear will work and is good.