I decided to work on some loot filters, for more casual players that don’t want to bother to much with the new Loot Filter that much.
Those Loot Filters are also a great template to create your personal Loot Filter.
What are those Loot Filters doing?
Hide all Items not for your class
Color all class-specific affixes (Body + Helmet + Idols) for your current Class
Only show the 2 most current base types of each item while leveling
Show the 3-5 highest base types for early endgame
Always shows Unique, Set and Exalted Items
Optional Features (you just need to tick the boxes for the already setup rules)
New with 0.8 for Rogue: Show/Color all New item types introduced with 0.8 (Bows, Quviers & Daggers); Turned On for Rogue Class Filter by default [Green One]
Show/Color all class-specific affixes for Body + Helmet [Pink one]
Show/Color all class-specific Idols [Turquoise one]
Show/Color all items with at least one T4 or higher affix regardless of class [Red one]
Show/Color all items with total affix toer of 15 or higher [2nd Red one]
Those are usefull if you want to shatter rare class affixes or want to collect those relatively rares stuff for your alts
- Activate and adjust this rule at the very bottom with affixes your build needs, this will only recolour armour base types that have not been filtered out (so decently high level ones)
Easy steps to make this loot filter fit your specific build better (step by step images attached)
Add “Hide Rule” for all Weapon categories, you definitely do not want to use (e.g. Wands + Catalyst)
Recolor all important affixes for your build (like all minion affixes or certain damage types) If you want to keep the filter strict, while still highlighting/recoloring these desired affixes, you should put this rule at the very bottom, that way only base items that didn’t get filtered are recolored
Put both of those rules at the very top of your Loot Filter (if you are not interested in collecting gear for alts, otherwise put it below the reclor rules)
I am happy to recieve feedback and suggestions for more stuff.
I am not sure if more advanced Loot Filters would be highly demanded, since i thought that people who want to have very specific stuff, will most likely figure out how the Loot Filters works properly by themselves.
But let me know if you would be interested in even more advanced Loot Filters and if so, what would you want from such Loot Filter?
Heavy’z Casual Loot Filter Mage 083 v2.4
Heavy’z Casual Loot Filter Primalist 083 v2.4
Heavy’z Casual Loot Filter Sentinel 083 v2.4a
Heavy’z Casual Loot Filter Acolyte 083 v2.4
Heavy’z Casual Loot Filter Rogue 083 v2.4
Heavy’z CLF Mage 083 v2.4.xml (54.1 KB)
Heavy’z CLF Primalist 083 v2.4.xml (55.8 KB)
Heavy’z CLF Sentinel 083 v2.4a.xml (54.3 KB)
Heavy’z CLF Acolyte 083 v2.4.xml (54.8 KB)
Heavy’z CLF Rogue 083 v2.4.xml (58.9 KB)
How to Import Loot Filter:
Copy xml files into root partition, most likely [C]:
C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\Filters
Copy pastebin content → In-Game Open Loot Filter (Shift + F) → Select No Filter → Import Filter → Paste Clipboard Contents
renamed to “Heavy’z Casual Loot Filter”
added: Hide All Normal Items (lvl 15+)
shifted “show uniques/set/exalted” to the very top, to prevent hiding those rarities for basestypes hidden in a rule above that
offset level dependency hide rules by 1 level, to prevent hiding to much loot when you are overleveled
- Affix “Indigo” (Damage Dealt To Mana Before Health) was missing from class specific recoloring, because it was in a wrong category, which got fixed with 0.7.10b)
Now it’s included in Mage Class Filter Colouring (Blue) + Class Specific Recolouring for other classes (Pink)
- Renamed some of the Rules, to clarify their function, with the new functionality added in [0.7.10c], making it easier for new user to quickly identify what the rules are doing
- Included LVL 0 Body Armour’s in the Level Dependant Hide Rules for all Classes
- Renamed Lootfilters to Heavy’z CLF + Game Version + Loot Filter Version
- Added new filter for Rogue Classes, introduced with Patch 0.8
- Added new optional rule for new item types introduced with 0.8 (Bows, Quivers & Daggers)
- Corrected typos in Rogue Filter
- Added 2 new rules for Endgame Bow and Dagger Bases on Rogue Filter
- Added “Only show highest usable bases” condition for the “Recolor All Bows, Quivers & Daggers” Rule
- Adjusted the “Hide All Weapons” Rule, to take new Item Base Types (Bows, Quivers & Daggers) into account, which led to low level items of that base still to be shown.
- Adjusted optional rules for Alt’s + Shattering to include Rogue and Bow Affixes. Thanks to @kenneth.kalmann for pointing out that flaw
- Adjusted acolyte affixes to include the new “Chance To Cast Marrow Shards When You Cast Transplant” Affix
Added recolor rule for all Class-Specific Relics in the classes matching color.
Added recolor rule for all other class-specific relics with a new color (yellow) as optional (unticked) rule.
Added all new “+X to skill Y” affixes to the pool of recoloring rules, both for the class and the other classes rules.
Adjusted the hiding rules for all the basetypes to show more of the new introduced base types. (Most notably gloves)
v2a (02.04.21) (Rogue only)
- Added Quivers to “Show highest Usable Weapon Bases”, Show ilvl 30 below char weapon", “Show ivl 20 below char weapons” only in the rogue version of the Filter
- Added a “Recolor all items with total affix tier of 15 or higher rule”
- Fixed all show weapon rules to show daggers for all calsses and daggers and bows for rogue
- Added all class specific gear affixes to the “Recolor all items with total affix tier of 15 or higher” rule
Adjusted Weapon Show Rules to better match new weapon base types (There are more endgame viable base types in every weapon category that already has been overhauled
Added a "Choose affixes your build needs rule at the very bottom, that needs to be manually activated and adjusted
v2.4a (09.09.21) (Sentinel Only)
- Added new sentinel class-specific affixes