Updates to The Monolith of Fate in Patch 0.8.1

Man, I’m so looking forward to this patch dropping. It feels almost pointless to play right now, and I’m finding my attention wandering to other games because the changes to gearing/skills seems so considerable that grinding out gear that will only last 2 weeks seems… pointless?

Can’t wait for this to drop!!!

Firstly, awesome. This alongside the skill balancing pass might open up new builds for me to churn through this patch cycle with.
Secondly, I’m scared. Those empowered Timelines modifiers alongside the defense changes. “Oh boy…” -Dr. Sam Beckett

New bosses, New uniques.

Uniques tied to the new bosses?

Very excited for this. I’d still like to see more variety brought to the echo objectives themselves, but this is a great addition.

me love you long time!

Hope my baby will give me a breather to test all the new contents out abit :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, babies sleep a lot.

1 Like

Nice news!

True! I’m happy my babies are more than 20 years old now, I have more time to play! ^^

1 Like

Awesome! thanks a lot!

1 Like

date release please ?

Except for the 0.8 Patch, that brought the rogue. EHG never did announced any patches in advance.

And i think this is for the better, because alot of people take even estimated release dates for granted.

The usualy patch cycles always was 2 months +/- 1 week. 0.8 got release on Dec 4th.
Now because of the holidays i would expect the patch to be 1 or 2 week later (1 week alter already passed), so i think there are good chance for this week or maybe next week.

Apart from all the ones they did previews for… 0.7.10, 0.7.9, 0.7.8, 0.7.7, 0.7.6 (0.7.5 appears to have gone AWOL), 0.7.4, 0.7.3, 0.7.2, 0.7.1, 0.6.1, 0.6.0, 0.5.4 & finally 0.5.3.

I did worded my statement poorly. I did not mean “announce” in terms of preview, but actual release date announcement^^

Ok, though I don’t think they gave a date for 0.8 either did they? I’m not sure that there’s been any different behaviour on their part.

It was never its own thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

The patch was mentioned in An Update to Last Epoch’s Launch Window.

1 Like

Given Sarno’s post yesterday (Sunday) entitled " A New Boss Fight Track Coming Next Week", I’d say it’s a safe bet that it’s dropping this week, subject to any possible last minute changes of course.

That’s the joy and disappointment of every patch announcement. The joy of knowing it’s on the way and the disappointment that it’s not already here. :joy:

I have to say, LE is the only ARPG where I feel enthusiastic and eager to play after every set of patch notes. :+1:

1 Like

Patch 0.8 (Rogue Patch) was the first patch (at least since i am part of the LE community), where they did gave a exact release date prior to the patch. (2 weeks before patch launch)

1 Like

There was also patch 7.6 or 7.7 which ever one increased maximum wolves from 4 to 6 where they gave us a 1 day launch window and even gave us patch notes 4 hours before launch. People flooded streams theorycraftimg for 4 hours. It was a good time. I would love to see patch notes released a few hours before patch release again

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.