Our next game version is 0.5.3. This content patch introduces an early version of Chapter 2, as well as improvements for movement, item comparison, and minions - and of course bug fixes.
We aim to have this patch available by early next week.
- The first half of Chapter Two.
- Improvements to movement;
- You can now move sooner after using most abilities.
- You can now move slightly between attacks while attacking at full speed.
- Quality of Life improvements for minion use;
- It is now possible to command minions to attack enemies.
- Minions will now move at different speeds depending on the situation.
- Minion stats now have their own tab in the character stats window.
- Added a skill specialization tree for Wandering Spirits.
- Volcanic Orb has been reworked.
- Adjustments have been made to the skill specialization tree where appropriate.
- Meteor now has a node on its skill specialization tree which gives it a larger area of effect. Taking this node should make the skill a bit meatier.
- There is now a visual effect when your character is stunned.
- Bug fixes
- Fixed a memory leak caused by item drop sounds.
- The Spriggan is well-rested after its break and ready to assist you once again in combat. It feels much better now - thank you for asking.
- Multiple bug fixes relating to minimaps.
After this patch
This patch makes it possible to get stun avoidance on your jewellery. We plan on adding stun avoidance to mastery nodes to help make melee characters less vulnerable to stuns, however this wasn’t finished in time and will be included in a future update.
The team continues to work on both the second half of Chapter Two, as well as quests for Chapter One. Each of the classes already implemented will be receiving higher quality models. We’ve been discussing a public-facing roadmap, but aren’t yet ready to share one.
Expect further incremental improvements to our Launcher and the visual effects of skills. We’ll also be continuing to add specialization trees to skills which lack them.