Error "Lost Connection" when switching zones

Past 2 days I am lucky if I can even log in to End of Time - Typically an infinite loading screen. Random infinite loading screens while running through campaign.
Going to corrupted lakes from sanctum I think?.. infinite loading screen.

Some of these issues were there prior to launch… I truly hope this is not the best we get as it’s borderline unplayable online for myself sometimes and numerous 20~ people from a community discord with about 50 people that have agreed on these issues.

Hi, same problem here.
When i join “The imperial dreadnoughte” i lost connection (for quest The Admiral’s Dreadnought".
I can’t continue my progression '^^

same reported in few topics already

Yup this has been happening to me. At first I gave it the benefit of the doubt that the game was new. Then I tried a VPN because I thought it would get fixed sooner or later. Now it just lost connection with a VPN so that doesn’t work either. At this point I’m too far in to restart offline with motivation, and would just like a refund tbh but I doubt Steam will give me one.

I used over 30 keys for the Sanctum, but reach only two times the boss. All other times get DC by switching the zone.

It s*cks, realy.

1 Like

So bad support.

nloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 26)

Unloading 759 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 1151626.
Total: 1123.059400 ms (FindLiveObjects: 54.361500 ms CreateObjectMapping: 24.264100 ms MarkObjects: 1042.582500 ms  DeleteObjects: 1.850900 ms)

Unloading 29 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 26)
UnloadTime: 36.177600 ms
2024-03-29T11:29:52.8295066+00:00	Disconnected: Unexpected packet larger than min frame size
LE.Telemetry.PrependTimestampLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
BeardedManStudios.Forge.Networking.UDPClient:ReadNetwork()
FinishedPlacingSpawnersAction:Invoke()
OnInitialisedAction:Invoke(DungeonZoneManager)
UnityEngine.Localization.ChangeHandler:Invoke(String)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback:System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue:Dispatch()

Must have Lost Connection at least 5 times in the last 10 mins just trying to run monos. I give up

same today

I took a break from this garbage for a week.
Still garbage.
Shame on the dev.

1 Like

Same here, can’t progress anymore :frowning:

I officialy gave up on this game and the whole support team.
After 2-3 months they aren’t even able to communicate the issue exists, what the issue is and how they will resolve it.

They clearly have noone with the right skills in their team, which is sad.

So I give up. Thanks for taking my money. Sure I can play it offline … but yeah, with no foresight of ever being able to play it online in a stable, fun, way. No thanks.

Last Epoch had a chance to become big, it might still become big, but for me, the game doesn’t even exist anymore.

1 Like

All the people from our LE community stopped playing online for now, I’ve resorted to just modding offline and screwing around, truly hope these connection issues, infinite loading screens and failed login attempts are resolved soon.

But I can’t use my cosmetics :frowning:

1 Like

Ive got like 10 times in a row Lost connection if i want do sanctum wtf is this bs…

1 Like

They even stopped replying to my support e-mails … tells it all in my opinion. And no it’s not that I spammed them to death. I always waited for a reply within the 3-5 workdays they communicate. It’s been 10 days since my last mail I sent. They clearly gave up themselves.

Took 2 weeks break.
Booted up today to play.
Lost Connection 5 mins into the game.

Wish I can refund.

1 Like

Just bought the game today, played for about 4 hours. Level 18. Now when I ever i try to switch zones I get infinite load screen, or straight up disconnected from server. I am at start of chapter 3. When I log back in, sends me to “end of time” area, I can go to town hub from there… but next zone switch is infinite load screen or disconnect.

Any word on possible fixes or patch?

Thanks.

1 Like

This Discord thread contains a list of things to try for players having Connection or Server Stability issues - Discord

Here’s the copy/paste for those without a Discord account -

• Changing your Server on the Log-in screen
  • Using a VPN has proved helpful for many players. If you do not have the ability to purchase a VPN, Cloudflare Warp is a free VPN that has been tested by the community.
  • If Cloudflare Warp fails to work, some players a have reported success using Proton VPN instead.
  • Sometimes a VPN will block players from connecting, please turn your VPN off to see if this is the issue.
  • (Free) SG TCP Optimizer is a program that many players have also found helpful when experiencing these issues. This Youtube video can help you set it up if you need it.
  • (Free Trial) Exitlag has also helped some players
  • Contacting your ISP may also be a useful option as it has been found many providers have a block on certain items.
  • Adjust your DNS settings
  • Check to see if your Firewall has an exception for Last Epoch
  • Please use https://gcping.com/ to see if your IP is being affected by Google Cloud
  • Check ISP for local issues connecting to services

If none of the above prove helpful, please know that the team is working on a solution. It may also be helpful to reach out to our Support Team as they may be able to provide further help.

Instantly lose connection when attempting to join a party instance (kinda the reason I got the game, to play with a friend).

I might get to play 2 or 3 zones no problem, then something bugs out. I can reconnect from character select, friend sees me in party still even though I’m not, I re-invite to party (they cannot invite me), attempt to teleport, LOST CONNECTION.

Refund requested.

I just got rid of the Lost Connection Errors by switching the cable to another network adapter. Fortunately my MSI Board has two Network adapters. Both are Realtek adapters and they seem to use the exact same driver. the only difference is one (the working one) is a 2.5gbit adapter (1Gbit negotiated) and the other one is a 1gbit adapter.
Driver Version: 10.68.815.2023

Can anyone with at least two network adapters confirm that workaround?

I’ve had this issue for the last 3 months.