Last Epoch Patch 1.1.2 Patch Notes

Restart steam.

did it couple times, not helped

Hi EHG, can we get a QoL improvement for the opening/closing of the Crafting Menu. Currently the behavior is that if you open Crafting, it opens that menu + inventory menu. But if you close the Crafting menu, the inventory does not close, necessitating two clicks/buttons instead of one. This behavior should ideally factor in which button you used to open or close these menus, subsequently closing both menus with the Crafting key, since you opened both with said key. Any chance we can see that?

1 Like

You have “fixed” earthquake aftershock on cursor, but now I am doing 1/10 of my damage… Did you “fixed” something else you are not saying or you have broke something else and now I cannot play my character?

2 Likes

Yeah, forgot that part of the above notes. Sounds like they are trying to keep higher level PCs from continuously farming lower level areas, which does affect the ability to better farm the lower level Uniques.

Is there any information on the Dysnc/Infinite loading screen issues happening since the mini patch last week. Still happening 2-3 times a day mobs are invisible can’t progress or loading screen never loads have to restart game.
After patch every time I teleport to a dungeon or try to do one game freezes up, monos are fine.

Player.log (172.5 KB)

3 Likes

If you’re still not getting it, try having steam verify files integrity.
This happened to me last week and that solved it.

The titles of the sections “CHANGES” “BUG FIXES” “WHAT’S NEXT” are very bright.

A genuine lack of understanding by your part.

Depends on how the math works, butttt for mono bosses…

The common drops are 50% from the boss. So abomination is 50% chance to drop a ring. Well when I kill abomination as a rank 10 cof, his chance is 2.5x drop, (150% increased drop, is 2.5x, 50% increased would be 1.5x. Gotta remember to add the base chance of 100% or 1.)

So yes, when I kill abomination, I always get a ring and I think the body armor., heck I often get 2. 50 * 2.5 = 125% chance to drop a ring. And he can and does drop multiple rings. So if for example it worked on dungeon bosses, what should happen, is that the ring is on t1 100% drop rate. if it was working on dungeon bosses, you should get 2 rings and have a 50% chance to get a third.

But dungeon bosses are weird, cause unlike mono bosses, as far as I know, you only ever get 1 item drop. which is probably why it does not work. Cause how would that work?

t4 julra currently has 37% chance to drop the ring or helmet, then an 18% chance to drop the gloves, and a 7% chance to drop the relic. if you multiply all the values by 2.5 their ratio remains the same… So you dont really get anywhere. Since the rates of drops on t4 is out of 100%, since there is only 1 drop.

Tldr I know its not working on dungeon bosses because I did 20 runs of t4 julra and dont have a relic. if the passive was working, and all the math lined up the odds of this happening are quite low. But I also in those 20 runs only have 2 gloves. which is even more unlikely if hte passive is working. But you will notice rank 10 cof on mono bosses instantly cause you will kill them and get 3-4 items every time lol.

My earthquake damage was also basically cut in half. I don’t use aftershocks so the bug fix doesn’t affect me. Went from hitting 400-500k to around 150k.

No its not, Its the wider communities brain rot.

LE does not currently have cycle mechanics. it only has core mechanics, that are balanced as such.

Think of PoE, they make a league mechanic, it is in every map cause its the league mechanic, then it becomes a “core” mechanic, and is now chance based. We are skipping the “League mechanic” step. Nothing yet has been a “cycle” mechanic, they have all been core mechanics and balanced as such.

3 Likes

will this patch come with a gold wipe?

1 Like

It’s what they should be doing as I’ve been debating on the other thread.Do not touch legacy people,do not touch COF players.Nuke people with X merchant guild ranks.Simple as.Moving to COF would not save anyone.

I’m playing aftershocks went from 80k ticks to 10k ticks. Deffs some jank going on.

My Earthquake deal 1.7m dmg per sec. Now its only 100k…

I think they should just temporarily set the gold cap for cycle characters to something like 50 million gold. That would nuke most of the ill-gotten gold out of the economy while not affecting 99.9% of players.

3 Likes

I like that,I like that lot to be honest.

they fixed shatterquake node. it was bugged

Now that seems like an actual valid and feasible solution to me, but only short term…

What would happen after that? For how long will the cap be in place? And when the gold cap is gone, wouldn’t the dupers just do it then? Like they did on 1.0, when the dupes only happened many weeks into the cycle